Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harbinger of Reason

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:33 pm
Name: Nevets...?
Fave pokemon: Gallade
Pokemon game???: varoius colors that I lost -.- except Pearl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:59 pm
I'm New and My name is Kat but i will also respond to Katy and Rin

I have quite a few favourite pokemon and have the fire red and pokemon diamond.  

Gingeria

Maruul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Hi, I'm Maruul, you can call me Maru if you want, I guess.
Games I've had at some point: ... all but diamond (this includes green)
I'm one of those who wishes with a passion that pokemon were real. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm
Hello...you can just call me pikachu.
Favorite Pokemon: pikachu of course, growlithe, sandslash, and eevee. also evolutions of these
Games I Own: almost all of them
I have almost all the original pokemon cards '10 missing', i watch the show 'like original best', and play the games.
WIFI: i have wifi *grins*
one more thing, i can get you any pokemon and i dont care what you trade for it, it will most likely be level 1
example: (mine)level 1 mew for (yours)level ? starly  

Pika-178

Zombies like Brains

Hallowed Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:28 pm
Name: Zombies
Favorite Pokemon:Garchomp, Deoxys, Honchkrow
first Pokemon game razz okemon Blue version
Wi Fi: don't have it, but my friend does...i tend to use it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 am
Hi, my name is Negi.
My favorite pokemon is Mew.
The pokemon games that I'm playing are mystery dun(time) and pearl. 3nodding  

BlazingCrimsonWing

Miss_Pokemon_Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:13 am
Hello
Name: Miss_Pokemon_Lover
favorite pokemon: well that depends witch game
originals:pikachu
ruby: groundon
Sapphire: skitty
leafgreen:cyndaquil
firered:togepi
pearl:palkia
diamond:dialga
I have wifi i set it up before even starting a game
I have both diamond and pearl i have ruby and pokemon mystery dungeon exporeres of time so if you need help just send me you password of the dungeon you are stuck in and i will send 4 of my best level 100 pokemon yes i m that good
I also have almost have all the cards (almost all)
but yeah i can help you all out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 am
Uhm, hi?... This feels more like a stats thread than an introduction!! rofl

Anyways, I go by Mahni (for RPs, sorry don't give my real name out unless you're a friend! biggrin and I mean a FRIEND friend, not an "added" friend stare )
My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Squirtle, Vaporeon, and I really like TONS of others!! I mostly like Water-types, but my tastes are really all over the place. The list is way too long to post thanks! blaugh
Of the games I have only owned Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Pearl, and Mystery Dungeon... uhh what was it, Blue I think? xd I didn't like it too much so I hardly remember what it's called, I like the traditional RPG games better!! But I can't wait till they improve the animations and graphics more!!! I know they can!!!
And I LOVE the trading cards!! I love collecting trading cards!!!!! I've been collecting Pokemon cards since they first came out (ahhh fond memories of childhood.... 4laugh ) and have since sort of slacked off... Not because I don't like em!! I'M BROKE!!!!!! My daddy won't by them for me anymore after all!! rofl
And of the anime, I really enjoyed the first season, kinda stopped watching during Johto and Orange Island and such, REALLY got back into it when Pokemon Advance came out!!!! Watched the new episodes religiously until Diamond and Pearl came out. stare The voice actors suck, the writing sucks, they ruined everything!!!!!! *kicks 4Kids producers and whoever else made the decision to change the VAs*
I mean I know a VA doens't necessarily wanna do a charater for forever, but they could've AT LEAST found some decent replacements instead of the dopes they picked instead!!!!!!!!!

Uhmmm so yeah that's me and my Pokemon fandom ^^;;; Nice to meet everyone!!!!!!! *passes out cookies*  

-Angry Manaphy-

jacecake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Hiiiiii!! :] I'm Jennifer i have been in here for while but i was to lazy to type anything but now i would start to begin posting stuff maybe.. :3
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard Because old Pokemon Rocks :3
Sorry if i'm to lazy O.o~
Current trying to train pearl pokemon to 100 surprised only have 2 crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm
Name: Renjiro
favorite pokemon: Blazikin
Wi-Fi?: Yes i do
Games with Wi-Fi?: Pokemon Battle Revolution, Diamond (also SSB Brawl, and Mario and Sonic olympic games.)  

Mr Geekie

Calypso The Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:14 am
name: Calypso
Team: Arbok. Muk, Wezzing
Poison types all the Way!
Age 17
no wi-fi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 am
my name is dean and i love all the pokemon games.im 15. ill battle anyone when im online. always looking for a battle on ds.pm me if you want to battle. fc 5370 0906 5713  

mence373

9tails4poke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:44 am
name:call me 9tails
fav pokemon: ninetales vulpix gardevoir
own: pokemon diamond, pearl, firered n sapphire
i hav some cards n i watch da anime
no wi-fi crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 pm
Name: mewpunchiko(You can call me Mew.)
Favorite pokemon: I like to many to list. xd
I do have Wi-fi. (My friend code is in the friend code forum and on my profile.)  

Mew_Emari-chan19

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:42 am
hi i'm Les_Hintiru, you can just call me Les tho. my birthday is july 27, i like pokemon, naruto, yu-gi-oh, digimon, and ben 10 alien force. i have a ds light but no wi-fi. ds games= pokemon dimond, megaman starforce leo, digimon world dusk, ping pals, pokemon mystery dungeon blue, my sims, yu- gi-oh gx sprit caller,nintendogs, pokemon eanger, yu-gi-oh world championship 2008. also i love kingdom hearts, and ff 10 & 10-2. if anyone can help me with megaman starforce pm me please.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff