Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:29 am
Ascher
Cyto
Ascher
Second hand.... don't leave me with him... is he... he is wearing a bow.. sweatdrop don't leave me

I AM ALL THAT IS MAN! scream
Come back!!! He is wearing a bow in his hair!!! I think he is going Coo Coo Crazy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:32 am
Cyto
Ascher
Come back!!! He is wearing a bow in his hair!!! I think he is going Coo Coo Crazy

... Going? Dear, I'm already there...

*Starts to make googly faces* razz

Ascher

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:33 am
That saves the ticket money...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:33 am
So, when did you first join our ranks then, if I may ask?  

Ascher

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:35 am
This guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:38 am
Cyto
This guild?

Yah huh, what else would I mean when I say "Our ranks?"

I mean, I'm not undead or anything. >.>  

Ascher

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:43 am
The Insaine People of the world.. Yeah and if you where undead, I think you would be some where else right now eatting brains... If you didn't you would be like a Zombie Computer Nerd!! Yeah, that sounds like a lame scarey movie.. But yet our worse nigth-mare "OH MY GOD.. DON"T EAT THE COMPUTERS HARD DRIVE.. JUST KILL ME.. DON"T DO IT.." I need to lay off the pesi.. ??? what was the question again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:48 am
Cyto
The Insaine People of the world.. Yeah and if you where undead, I think you would be some where else right now eatting brains... If you didn't you would be like a Zombie Computer Nerd!! Yeah, that sounds like a lame scarey movie.. But yet our worse nigth-mare "OH MY GOD.. DON"T EAT THE COMPUTERS HARD DRIVE.. JUST KILL ME.. DON"T DO IT.." I need to lay off the pesi.. ??? what was the question again

I am a zombie... But I'm a living dead zombie, so I'm partially alive?

Anyway the question was when did you join our little family of a guild? >.>  

Ascher

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:50 am
Ascher
Cyto

:ninja kicks you into a salty display of white cheddar flavored rice cakes:

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:50 am
Ascher
Cyto

A long while back, I just pop in every day give a comment read things pop out.. I bother to many people easily if I stick around.... -sings Rob Zombies -living dead girl- Now I got that song stuck in my head  

Cyto

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:52 am
celebie.exe
Ascher
Cyto

ninja
Are you going to eat those??? Just asking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:53 am
Cyto
Ascher
Cyto

A long while back, I just pop in every day give a comment read things pop out.. I bother to many people easily if I stick around.... -sings Rob Zombies -living dead girl- Now I got that song stuck in my head

I love (sarcasm) when people respond to a question with vagueuity

ieatyourtclol

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:54 am
celebie.exe

ninja

*Is kicked*

AUGGGHH! X_x

H-hello Celebie...

*collapses*

Cyoto

Aha, I've never seen you around though... Ah well, pleased to meet you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:54 am
Cyto
celebie.exe
Ascher
Cyto

ninja
Are you going to eat those??? Just asking

That all depends on if the local welfare stockboy wants his share. Here they can keep the food someone else, in this case me, breakes or tampers with.

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:55 am
Ascher
celebie.exe

ninja

*Is kicked*

AUGGGHH! X_x

H-hello Celebie...

*collapses*

Cyoto

Aha, I've never seen you around though... Ah well, pleased to meet you! ^_^

Good day, Ascher

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games