Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Is it me or am I the only who did her Christmas shopping today? People keep telling me how late I am. xD;

Enough with grades, you people make me wanna jump of a bridge just by thinking about my next report card. Christmas has no place for sad things!

How are you guys going to celebrate Christmas? This year, my family and I are just staying home. No trips. :[  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Is it me or am I the only who did her Christmas shopping today? People keep telling me how late I am. xD;

Enough with grades, you people make me wanna jump of a bridge just by thinking about my next report card. Christmas has no place for sad things!

How are you guys going to celebrate Christmas? This year, my family and I are just staying home. No trips. :[

Heyy (: I'm new, you can call me Kit.

Don't worry, I don't even have money for very many presents this year rolleyes And I very rarely go out of the country for Christmas sweatdrop
Mostly family dinner 3nodding

Tenma Kitsune

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Bao, go die :3

And hopefully, through years of evolution, people will start to realize last minute christmas shopping is not the way to go. Bao, you're just a slow evolver xd

I never have money to buy people presents emo Although, this year I bought a friend Phoenix Wright xD
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:21 am
Welcome to the guild, Kit. :U

I don't work and I saved up 160$, so far. Not telling you where all that money came from. ninja

I'm smart, I make deals with my parents or brother. I pay half, they pay the other half. Ahr-ahr-ahr!

You die, Jarvin. D: I got everyone in my family a present. There was still a good quantity of stuff left. Now, all I'm waiting for is Boxing Day!!!1!!!!!1!!!1oneelevenonehundredeleven Oh yeah, you guys don't have that one day of after-Christmas SUPER sales in the United States. o_o  

Rebirth Project

x-LucyLuu-x

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:08 am
Well for my Christmas plans I'll be spending Christmas Eve and then Christmas day with my parents. And then hopefully the day after Christmas I'll be flying out to California to visit one of my bestfriends for a week. I'm just waiting for the phone call saying yes or no as to whether the arrangements have been confirmed and it's eating me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive >.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:44 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Welcome to the guild, Kit. :U

I don't work and I saved up 160$, so far. Not telling you where all that money came from. ninja

I'm smart, I make deals with my parents or brother. I pay half, they pay the other half. Ahr-ahr-ahr!

You die, Jarvin. D: I got everyone in my family a present. There was still a good quantity of stuff left. Now, all I'm waiting for is Boxing Day!!!1!!!!!1!!!1oneelevenonehundredeleven Oh yeah, you guys don't have that one day of after-Christmas SUPER sales in the United States. o_o

X] yay Canadaa

Tenma Kitsune

Queen Sheevah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:15 pm
HI. O:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:11 pm
ninja  

[pain]TING

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:50 pm
MORE ninja !  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:18 pm
biggrin

*poke*  

King Henry
Crew

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:59 pm
King Henry
biggrin

*poke*
OMG HENRY POSTED!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:20 pm
What do you guys do here...  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:31 pm
Hmm, I officially changed my screen name. I had a hard time choosing a nice one without the annoying "Invalid username: Your username is too similar to an existing username. Uniqueness is determined by ignoring everything but letters and numbers." message popping-up on my screen. I really don't like the new username policities. At first, I wanted Moon Light Ninja to be Diamond Dust, but it wasn't available. Then, I chose Project Rebirth and I made sure no one has taken it yet. Somehow, it was considered an invalid one. So, I had to switch the two words, forming Rebirth Project. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:34 pm
I'm not the kind to spam, but...

Page 1800! :B  

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:34 pm
I said page 1800. O:<  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games