Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:46 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gusto kong makasama lang kita, kahit kapiling mu na siya.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3nodding

Music is life
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sakimichi

Filipino_Allstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:40 am
can i have the hours for chef? i make an awsome pancit  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

My parents don't want me to work, yet. =/ They say I'm too young & unorganized and I should only study. I mean come on, I'm 16 and I know what I'm capable of. Also, I was planning to work starting this December to gather money not only for Christmas sales, but also to save up for College. So far, one of the College I want to attend for cost around 4000$ each semester. I calculated that if I start working now, part time on weekends, I should have enough money to pay my studies. My parents disagree though, they say it's not necessary and that they'll pay everything for me. Where's the problem when I just don't want to be dependant to my parents? ._.

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:09 am
My parents are kinda like that too. I guess parents are just scared that getting a job leads to other things that might somehow distract their kids from school work. I mean, that does happen sometimes, but not every kid is like that. Plus, if ya wanna save up for college, that's always a good thing. Parents just don't like watching their litle kid grow up and be dependant I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indeed. My theory would be that parents are so used to hold their children by their hands that it literally became a habit. Time goes fast, really. Maybe they just don't have the time to see that people grow faster than they seem. [Since when do I talk this scientifically? O_o]

Lets say that I already planned my life until after College. If I work, I'll be able to save up money for College. I plan to only work on weekends, in the morning by preference for homeworks and studies. Friday, after school since I get home at 3 o'clock. When I'll graduate from high school, I'm moving in my own appartement with maybe a friend. If I do, I don't have to pay entirely the rent and twice the fun for moving out. As for College, I'll just study until I gradutate and for university, I already have an idea of which I should attend for. Or else, I plan to move to Georgia, United States with my aunt and study there. Moving to Ontario isn't a bad idea to me, as well.

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 am
Hmm...well, you've got this whole thing planned out pretty well. xd I haven't even thought about college yet. Stuff like that worries me too much and I rather not deal with it until I have to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:06 pm

And say that I'm the last minute person as well. Since this whole College-life thing is serious, I just want to be careful.

Don't you have an idea of what you would wanna do in the future?

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Yea, but I'm still in high school and I've still got 2-3 years ahead of me for all that crap to unfold so I figure I might as well enjoy whatever little time I have to goof off.

What I wanna do and what I'll probably end up doing will probably be two very different things. I would love to spend the rest of my life on the road making music with a band or something of the sort. I don't even care about fame. I just wanna be out there making music (and making enough to get by) since that's pretty much my whole life. What I'll probably end up doing is some job at some office somewhere and everyday I'll think "Why the hell am I doing this?!". I don't know. I'm not very musically talented (or at least I don't think I am), but I enjoy it. My hopes are to get into the Berklee School of Music (or some equally awesome music school) and just let things go there. Who knows. Maybe if I work on it, I'll do that someday. xd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:57 pm

Try High School Musical ~ !
Anyway, I wish you big luck. Don't be scared to show off.

I'm also still in high school. o.o I have around 2 years before I graduate. It's never too late or early.

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:11 pm
wow...you guys are young..or maybe i'm just old...eek i graduated high school like 5 years ago...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:29 pm

People are never too young or old. :O

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:26 pm
Moon Light Ninja

Try High School Musical ~ !
Anyway, I wish you big luck. Don't be scared to show off.

I'm also still in high school. o.o I have around 2 years before I graduate. It's never too late or early.

It feels so right
To
night

High School Musical? xd

But thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:03 pm
I'm glad I fit in I still have three years of highschool left *sigh* oh well life goes at it's own pace... anywho kxiong0823 I don't think you're too old there are so many people around your age it wouldn't even matter. I'm mean my brother has a gaia account and he's twenty-four 3nodding my friend's mom has gaia and she's like roughly around 23 years older then me with my awesome mental skills xd  

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:17 am
ninja  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games