Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:13 am
Why wouldn't you suggest them to anyone else?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:15 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Pretty much the same reason i would not suggest a recreational lobotomy. It would be a waste of money and good way to screw up your brain.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:22 am
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

Pretty much the same reason i would not suggest a recreational lobotomy. It would be a waste of money and good way to screw up your brain.

They are actually really good, and the music is nice. I enjoy listening to them......"to each their own". Yeah,
Most people can't stand my music taste..it goes from classical, death metal, german metal, techno, back to death metal, then to whatever I can find randomly........

Well, my brain is messed up enough..I'll pass on the daily labotomy...but I would like to learn how to do that, so that I may be able to save the world one pierced lobe at a time!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:32 am
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

They are actually really good, and the music is nice. I enjoy listening to them......"to each their own". Yeah,
Most people can't stand my music taste..it goes from classical, death metal, german metal, techno, back to death metal, then to whatever I can find randomly........

Well, my brain is messed up enough..I'll pass on the daily labotomy...but I would like to learn how to do that, so that I may be able to save the world one pierced lobe at a time!

I saw them give a performance, and i was not impressed in the slightest. I only listened to three songs, but it all seemed repetitive and dead.

It could have been a bad night i suppose, but that was my impression.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:13 pm
Hi ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:48 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi ^^

-wavewave-

Hi ^^

-blinkblink-

Anyone here?

=O

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:24 pm
Hi Sodomy!
Nice new pants!
How's life?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:17 pm
I didn't get home till midnight tonight, so not only am I behind, but I'm mad at my work for keeping us so late just to impress some big person who is supposed to show up tomarrow. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:40 pm
It's so..... dead in here. *looks around* Where is everyone tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:54 pm
umm well there are two scenarios. They all became zombies and now dont have the motor skills to use a computer ( i shudder at the thought) the next is they are all asleep. The last but not least a galactic overlord came through a time vortext and took them all to the past. Where they distroyed the metior that took out the dinasors, but when they got back to the future humanoid dinosaurs ruled the world. So they had to fight them all off with outdated wepons,to get to a time machine the rebels told them about that the dinosurs built. When they went in search of said time machine they got captured and sent to the torture chamber. There an extreamly hyperactive vilociraptor was interigating them, but macabre escaped being capture and formulated a crazy plane from the depths of his mind and freed the others. Then got to the time machine and went back to stop themselves, but traveled to far back in time and are now waiting for themselves to show up to stop themselves.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:01 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
umm well there are two scenarios. They all became zombies and now dont have the motor skills to use a computer ( i shudder at the thought) the next is they are all asleep. The last but not least a galactic overlord came through a time vortext and took them all to the past. Where they distroyed the metior that took out the dinasors, but when they got back to the future humanoid dinosaurs ruled the world. So they had to fight them all off with outdated wepons,to get to a time machine the rebels told them about that the dinosurs built. When they went in search of said time machine they got captured and sent to the torture chamber. There an extreamly hyperactive vilociraptor was interigating them, but macabre escaped being capture and formulated a crazy plane from the depths of his mind and freed the others. Then got to the time machine and went back to stop themselves, but traveled to far back in time and are now waiting for themselves to show up to stop themselves.

About the first third or so of that sounds like something out of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" *Has no shame in watching cartoons*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:06 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

About the first third or so of that sounds like something out of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" *Has no shame in watching cartoons*

Actuly yes that was where some of that came from,but I tweaked it ever so much. The rest was a drifter orignal though at least i think it was.  

Drifter_Xwolf

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:06 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

Teehee you're right ^^

And I was spamming up the GCD =O

I'm sorry >.<

I needed a change, like I did to my clothes =O

Well I must run off now.

My infection is worse and my fever is higher =3

So I'm going to soak in a tub of water like the doctour told me.

G'night, all!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:08 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Teehee you're right ^^

And I was spamming up the GCD =O

I'm sorry >.<

I needed a change, like I did to my clothes =O

Well I must run off now.

My infection is worse and my fever is higher =3

So I'm going to soak in a tub of water like the doctour told me.

G'night, all!

Awww *huggles* Feel better soon and get lots of rest so your body can heal more quickly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:09 pm
lurichan

I watch that too...but am more of a Time Squad guy... "protecting the Past to ensure the future...ITS GO TIME!" lol... ahem...yeah...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games