Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:22 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Well its probly be best if I'm off to bed I can just now feal my eye lids saging lol. Its funny i keep my room arctic cold and i sleep under a giant fur like blanket ??? sweatdrop any way night all

You're lucky.
My attic room is always way too hot.
I have to move my hermit crabs to a diffrent room some days to make sure they don't fry in the heat.
Anyway, good night.

Should I  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:23 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ionno, but they're closing in fast D= Soon they're going to know the truth! Dx

Yeah... that's it.

-sigh-

ALRIGHT.

I'm going to bed.

I'd say the party was, for a party planned in a day and a half, a relative success ^^

And it felt oddly good to give out more gold than it cost me to get my Nitemare Collar =D

So.

I will be back tomorrow to clean up the streamers and contests and whatnot ^^

See you all then!

~Sodomy

*Waves* Have a good night's sleep!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:26 pm
Well, I think it's quiet enough for me to sleep now, so I'm going to give it a try at least. *waves* night night, and good morning depending on where you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ionno, but they're closing in fast D= Soon they're going to know the truth! Dx

Yeah... that's it.

-sigh-

ALRIGHT.

I'm going to bed.

I'd say the party was, for a party planned in a day and a half, a relative success ^^

And it felt oddly good to give out more gold than it cost me to get my Nitemare Collar =D

So.

I will be back tomorrow to clean up the streamers and contests and whatnot ^^

See you all then!

~Sodomy

Not even my girl scoutness is enough to fool them. We need a plan and quick.
Good night Sodomy.

lurichan: That is the best kind of gibberish.

If I fall  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:29 pm
lurichan
Well, I think it's quiet enough for me to sleep now, so I'm going to give it a try at least. *waves* night night, and good morning depending on where you are.

Good night.
I'm going to go to bed also.
It's about two thirty here and I want to wake up before noon.

Make me blind when my eyes close  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:03 am
lmfao, sleep.
Such an evil thing used to control those of week minds.
I've found the more sleep I get, the worse I become mentally.
I start thinking things more than ever, just, constant flows, of things that only hurt me.
The more sleep I get, the worse I become....I start thinking of all the things wrong around me, with me, with the people I know, I only focus on the bad.......

Yet, I am extremely hyper and can "be insanely funny running in circles while singing America the Beautiful".....I don't get it, I hate the mental state I'm in...yet enjoy the physical blessings sleep grants me.

But, when I sleep less, I focus on the good, and am more "like myself" the kind of person you people on here know me as......I am less active, but I'm the nicer side of me.

So....where is the middle point? There is not one I have found...only once did I get such good sleep that I could be me and hyper all at once....it is intersting.
Sleep is my enemy.

As you see, I got a lot of sleep over my vacation...it wasn't pleasant thinking in my head...nope nope nope, especially in a very quiet area with no computer to transmit my coded words accross cerntain distances of space to others so that they may console their thoughts back.

"Hold on. You have to slow down. You're losing it. You have to take a breath. Listen to yourself. You're connecting a computer bug I had with a computer bug you might have had and some religious hogwash. You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere. " Just finished watching Pi...yeah

This was completely off topic in every way.
Argh, SEE!!
Sleep + Me = Bad^2/38= Phi  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:34 am
*yawns* I was having a war with myself on whether or not I really wanted to wake up today.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:54 am
lurichan
*yawns* I was having a war with myself on whether or not I really wanted to wake up today.

Wars are generally easier to win when your enemy does not have access to your house.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:59 am
zz1000zz
lurichan

Wars are generally easier to win when your enemy does not have access to your house.

Or have any information on your sleeping schedule.
Make it vary day to day...like with me....I slept 9 hours the other day, then 11, then 2, then 8, then 1.

That one is today biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:59 am
zz1000zz
lurichan

I suppose they would be. Sleeping almost won a devistating blow too when I mis-set my alarm clock too. I forgot to change the hour...0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:03 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

I suppose they would be. Sleeping almost won a devistating blow too when I mis-set my alarm clock too. I forgot to change the hour...0o;

I used that as an excuse as to not be late to school. It worked...for a while....
Never try that three days in a row.
Yep yep yep...
Wow, sleeping has made me fall in love with some weird music.
Ever hear the Eels?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:04 am
Ack, why do people show up when I have to go? All well, *Waves* Bye guys! Have a good day.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:05 am
lurichan
Ack, why do people show up when I have to go? All well, *Waves* Bye guys! Have a good day.

Why do you have to show up before we get here!?

::waves back:: You have a nice day as well, and I wish you luck on whatever it is you are going to go do!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:06 am
I think the causality was a bit reversed there. It is not that we arrive when luri must leave, but when we arrive, then she must leave.

In other words, she hates us all.

^.^  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:09 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

I used that as an excuse as to not be late to school. It worked...for a while....
Never try that three days in a row.
Yep yep yep...
Wow, sleeping has made me fall in love with some weird music.
Ever hear the Eels?

I have heard them, but i would not suggest anyone else do the same.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games