Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 pm
((I think being around Asuka and hanging out in the MW so much has corrupted Reisen, she wouldn't do that in her own series. rofl

But I can't think of a way to fix her portrayal without a blatant retcon.))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 1, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 pm
Psyzapp
I'm sorry to hear that. sweatdrop *She sighs heavily* I can't change my past and I'm sorry you are having to suffer for it.

No, but I can see that you are trying hard to do better for yourself. *He rinses the shampoo from his hair, then rinses off his body and shuts down the shower. He grabs a towel and wraps it around himself and steps out of the shower.* It will just take the rest of the world time to catch up and see that. *he gives her a little smile*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm
damecharlie
^_^ That is very kind, Ryzan. But I am fine. I...I don't wish to discuss things I haven't properly had time to think about yet. I can be kinda of fickle sometimes and I don't want to say something that I won't feel the same way about in the morning, ya know?
((speak for yourself, I just go by "Anything I said, no matter how recent, that I wouldn't say in my current mindset means nothing."))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm
-freezes ice cubes out of the air in her glass and pours more strawberry sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

No, but I can see that you are trying hard to do better for yourself. *He rinses the shampoo from his hair, then rinses off his body and shuts down the shower. He grabs a towel and wraps it around himself and steps out of the shower.* It will just take the rest of the world time to catch up and see that. *he gives her a little smile*

*She straightens up.* I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks. I just hate to see you go through this. I can only imagine what you're having to deal with. *She starts to change out of her clothing.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm
damecharlie
^_^ That is very kind, Ryzan. But I am fine. I...I don't wish to discuss things I haven't properly had time to think about yet. I can be kinda of fickle sometimes and I don't want to say something that I won't feel the same way about in the morning, ya know?
Xas xas. Usstan kampi'un ves ves al *giggles* That is to say, I understand very well this type of situation. I do hope you find a peaceful solution to whatever it may be that concerns you.
*gives Dame a gentle hug*

I do not wish to see you upset.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 5, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm
Psyzapp
*She straightens up.* I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks. I just hate to see you go through this. I can only imagine what you're having to deal with. *She starts to change out of her clothing.*

*He finishes drying off, hangs up the towel and steps into his pajama bottoms, then walks over to her and pulls her into his arms* You are right. It does not matter what the rest of the world thinks. What's most important here is you and I ... our love for one another can withstand anything and will conquer, if we allow it to do so. *He places a kiss upon her lips, then embraces her*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 pm
Thanks, Ryzan. ^_^ -squeezes him back- I appreciate it. I'm most likely overreacting anyway. -laughs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 pm
I'm going. Be careful, Cirno [once again, it's pronounced "Chiruno"].

-leaves-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He finishes drying off, hangs up the towel and steps into his pajama bottoms, then walks over to her and pulls her into his arms* You are right. It does not matter what the rest of the world thinks. What's most important here is you and I ... our love for one another can withstand anything and will conquer, if we allow it to do so. *He places a kiss upon her lips, then embraces her*

*She kisses him back and puts her arms around him, placing her head against his chest. A bit stunned at his response.* I…I don't think anyone has ever said anything so nice to me before.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm
((Psyzapp found an absolutely PERFECT lover. It's like Dougherty's operator goes out of his way to think about what a perfect husband would do in that situation.

He should be a romance novel author.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm
-pours another strawberry sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm
Psyzapp
*She kisses him back and puts her arms around him, placing her head against his chest. A bit stunned at his response.* I…I don't think anyone has ever said anything so nice to me before.

*As he holds her, his heart beats loud and strong. He kisses the top of her head, then releases her and looks deep into her eyes* I love you so much!

(( I need to get some sleep here. Can you put us to bed soon? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 pm
{{How romantic~ 4laugh }}

*giggles* Xas xas, it is quite easy to overreact to certain things. I know I have certainly been guilty of doing such, and have made some rather... um.. how you say... "brash" choices because of it. sweatdrop

Please try not to let it "get you down", as they say.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*As he holds her, his heart beats loud and strong. He kisses the top of her head, then releases her and looks deep into her eyes* I love you so much!

(( I need to get some sleep here. Can you put us to bed soon? ))

(( Sure thing. wink ))

*She takes his hands and leads him over to the bed. She's overwhelmed with emotion and feels a love for this man deeper than she's ever felt for anyone. As she stands before him, she unbuttons her pajama shirt and lets it fall to the floor. She puts her arms around him and her bare skin presses agianst his.* I love you too. *She says softly and gently kisses his lips.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games