Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm

ShadowCatSoul
Where do you guys find this stuff?

Mine was from a old thread in GD mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Damn people making a liar out of me..... XD Well, I've decided to cut this batch short since I desire sleep. Enjoy ^_^

Sinesthera
knix
Sinesthera
knix
Sinesthera how do you study past lives?
as for studying past lives... well they're you so i guess you just ask your self.... first i suggest you find them.. then i'd suggest you fuse with them or just become conciously aware of thier knowledge. they are you... they can't really hide from you. they generally know things so you ask them questions and draw upon thier knowledge and skill. you can learn history and magic and music and different languages.. some of it is just absorbing thier knowledge... its kinda like fuseing with thier memories or personalities but instead just knowledge. if you have spirit sight alot of times knowledge is just as simple as reading a book... whats wonderful is that while your bodies resting you can study magic in your sleep... then thier is always just letting your spirit do magic for you.. if you don't feel like learning or fusing or have something stopping you. just make sure its your spirit not someone elses. not all of them re nice. reason why wards which only you can pass are nice.

Thanks that's somewhat informative. smile But I have to say that you are a master of confusion. mrgreen No offense intended.
i know i am... but then no ones really understood me since i was 12... sigh... i figured most of this stuff out then. think about it this way.
to study the soul is really to study your self. you have to first gain contact with that which is you... how ever you may be able to. thier are many ways. this peson who you used to be has knowledge... so you ask them questions. in the spirit realms... the realms which parallel the physical realm, i guess parallel is the best term, thier are books. the person who used to be you probably has some books.. you can ask them for books, or you can ask them for answers to questions. thier is also ways to fuse with them, become one with them. thier are walls between you and them seperateing allowing you to act independently of thier thoughts desires hatreds loves. you can rid your self of this and lets just say mingle your thoughts and thiers, your knowledge and thiers. without these barriers you can draw on what they know. you can also become one with them... kinda like consolidating your being.

Sinesthera
knix
Are you saying you see spirit guides and ghosts and whatever else without your eyes?
you can be blind and see... its not like a hallucinate them. you can see the physical world without your eyes and more. i am seeing with something else. i guess you'd call it the soul the self. you step out of your body, and see... when i feel spirits its not the same as physical sight. i have heard of people seeing physical demons... i guess is the best word but the demon first has to break into the physical plain then create a physical body... shrug

eternaleye44
You forgot the most powerfull magic of all...a woman's wrath.
Used in such spells as guilt trip, self loathe, pms fear, b***h slap that you can't return, etc.

and that's why it bleeds when i pee

[ Ira ]
Sinesthera
[Margery Stewart Baxter]
...I feel hot.
What's wrong?
I shouldn't feel hot, I'm on freaking fire all the time.
...grr
aww... i'm it will fade. did you check all links to you... and you have your shields right even though i'm not sure if they protect you from fire. it could be you have a fever? shrug

checked sheilds...ended up having a giant fire ball circling me keeping me warm for the reast of the day...and because it was prue energy alot of people thought i was high and or drunk....a side effect cause me to histerically laugh all day long for no reason...its kinda anying when that happens.

Sinesthera
(Un)lucky (S)punk
rofl Burned at the stake... you guys slay me! rofl

When and where, pray tell, were you burned?
i wasn't as far as i can remember, but then my memories of the past are fairly sketchy. i was at some point in time a witch burner who was technically, or would have been considered a witch. i caused the death of several witch hunters. no clue when or wear just remember feelin a slight vicious triumph and more then a little decietful. all i have are pictures and feelings and no clue as to what i am saying or why really. it's called past lives. i also have lived in deserts and done pretty things with oil burned into sand... no clue why or when. i have no sence of time or place just pictures and feelings and movement. lots of movement... lots of plots some disturbing images some funny some just completely perplexing many tree's many many many tree's. i remember being a tree at some point. it's fun messing with villagers... and people used to talk to the tree they were talking to me and were all confused when the tree talked back. i was a very tall tree... people used to go to me for advice, if i felt like it i would show them an image of me so they felt more comfortable. not many realized i was a tree... it's all very random jumbled memories which i know not the purpose of. even though i made alot of stupid people think they were crazy...

[Margery Stewart Baxter]
Abhorsen88
[Margery Stewart Baxter]
Abhorsen88
werid...i rememberd ******** josh, when he was a girl and i was a guy...intresting...what you discover, from you last life time

okay, you think thats bad...
I remember being jake's lover.
We were (as we always are) both guys.

He's my bro!
EW!

i think i might of even ******** both of you at the same time

...to think, I've done all this wierd s**t with him, and yet...I haven't even talked to him in...how long?

...something always holds me back, and its stronger than that regular urge. I think someone is interfering....
It pisses me off, cuz i want to, but whenever he's around, i shutdown.
Completely

[ Ira ]
Sinesthera
in anycase if i was burned hopefully i'd have the common sence to leave my body and go hunt for a new one. why sit there to be burned, detach and set up a new abode

once i did and once i didn't
mainly cause the second time...i was told to leave my body by the coven, to be reborn

Margery Stewart Baxter
(Un)lucky (S)punk
Sinesthera
i cannot answer for them... in my case i don't think i was burned at the stake... the fact that you were laughing i didn't know what at. the fact that you said where i thought that you thought we meant this life... or some stupid thing like that because you'e post seemed condecending in a way. especiallythe rolls on floor. all i know is that he was burned by a friend of his who he confided in and was killed only because the other people knew magic too. there actually are witch hunters who were witches because the only people who can sence witches and tell who are witches are other witches. reason why killing the witches who were witch hunters was a good thing.
Well the question was more gered towards them, and the questions themselves were in all sincerity. And being a witch myself I can honestly say I have never been able to "sense" other witches other than by asking them. Neither have any of the others I know...
It'd be interesting if anyone could back up that information about with hunters being witches

He was my friend.
We had been friends our whole lives. We had both been part of the organization, if thats what you want to call it, of people who decided to hunt down magic makers.
(obviously I was infiltrating as a spy)
But we had been close as brothers our whole life.
It kinda turned into an almost gay relationship...if you know what I mean.
So i trusted him, and told him who I was.
He had me burned

Gorgarath
afk
This is an elaborate, 200 page joke, right?

May I request one of you videotape yourself doing some of the magic listed in the first post? And post it on youtube or putfile. surprised

No.
It would be impossible for this to be a 200 page joke.
Maybe it might be possible if you posted this on page 200 and not 213.
But seeing as it's longer than 200 pages it is completely impossible for it to be an elaborate, 200 page joke.

erinnightwalker

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 pm

This was, for some reason, commented on my profile.

Quote:
On behalf of Israeli Wicca, blessed be!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:14 pm

"I'm a natural witch"

Baphomets_Wife

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm

It simultaneously amuses me and saddens me when I come across gold mines o' fluff.

Quote:
isnt Wicca just a nice word for witch or sorcerer, and used to be negative in the old days. Therefore couldn't a poop-throwing monkey call themselves Wiccan if they so desire, since the word is older than the religion??

Quote:
I understand the rules of Wicca and all that jazz. I was a neo-pagan who prefers the Wiccan path. I am seeking a coven to join, but living in a Christian town makes it a little hard. I WILL call myself Wiccan, because first: it is easier to explain second: it is my will and desire to use the title. I feel Wicca though it is not very old, but it is evolving, even now, to the point of being beyond covens. I really don't care you say I am wrong. Yes I am aware I am more of a Pagan, whatever, I am dedicated to what I believe.
(emphasis mine)

Quote:
And Gardner did not study with Masons, he studied with Druids, who branched off from the Masons quite some times before he came into the picture. I don't really agree that Gardner "invented" modern Wicca, but I do acknowledge that he has heavily influenced many aspects of it.

Quote:
i think it shouldnt matter if you are in a coven or not, circumstances and other things may not allow you to join one (like a few of ours). anyone who says otherwise is talking out of their butt.

Quote:
A silly story, many, many moons ago I was obsessed with horror movies and the movie the Craft came out. I watched it a few times (I know, lame, right?) anyways the rituals apealed to me (not the super unrealistic magic). I read about witchcraft, mostly found Christian propaganda. I considered myself Pagan. Then came across Wiccan books at the local book store. I read deeper on other new agey religions, but keep returning to Wicca. I enjoyed it. ------- new me back then and she started Wicca about the same time, as a coincidence. What was weirder is we hadn't spoke in years and she came across my phone number. The Goddess works in weird ways. Let's see, I stopped at 16, started Voodoo at 17. I became a none praticing Pagan until I was about 23, the I quite religion all together when my dad died. Something happened right before Spring 2009, I felt an urge to come back to Magick. I returned as a Neopagan or Noc Witch, which I stayed with until Midsummer. Since I live in a small town, explaining my religion is difficult, I just started telling everyone I was Wiccan to make it easier. Finally, during the Midsummer I relised I had always felt Wiccan, if that makes any sense. I hate the term because it is so common these days, but I feel it in my heart that it is correct. I have only been back for a short time, but I feel like I never left.

It's like every bad, fluffy Pagan cliche and then some surprised

Quote:
When I do esbats and sabbats they're usually for the Goddess and the God, but my patron is actually Kali-Ma (and if/when I do use her instead I just add in Shiva, as he is her consort).

Now off to buy cigarettes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Gotta love that guild
stare

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Calelith
Gotta love that guild
stare

If by "love" you mean "set on fire" then yes, I love that guild a lot. I love it long time blaugh .
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
Calelith
Gotta love that guild
stare

If by "love" you mean "set on fire" then yes, I love that guild a lot. I love it long time blaugh .

Can we set it on fire, put it out and repeat about 20 times?

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Calelith
Violet Song jat Shariff
Calelith
Gotta love that guild
stare

No...because then they'll start yowling about "omg da berning tymes r opon uz agin!!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff

Quote:
When I do esbats and sabbats they're usually for the Goddess and the God, but my patron is actually Kali-Ma (and if/when I do use her instead I just add in Shiva, as he is her consort).

Pagans! In my Indiana Jones Reference?!

It's more likely than I think! gonk

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
Calelith
Violet Song jat Shariff
Calelith
Gotta love that guild
stare

No...because then they'll start yowling about "omg da berning tymes r opon uz agin!!"

rofl

I was actually thinking of that scene in Full Metal Alchemist where the 'flame' Alchemist torches the living hell out of one of the 'bad' guys numerously, then stops, then continues again.
ninja

Don't ask.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Cyrus the Elder
Violet Song jat Shariff

Quote:

Pagans! In my Indiana Jones Reference?!

It's more likely than I think! gonk

Indiana Jones reference?
sweatdrop .
I was just genuinely off to go buy cigarettes here in a few.

Caleith: I don't think I remember that episode. Wasn't that the one where Mustang and Edward had some sort of duel or whatnot?

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am

Btw Violet, you forget these gems of quotes:

Quote:
families can be the worst. Im lucky my Grandma is already Agnostic so she's supportive of religious freedom, but my mom is deeply Christian. I think what helped for her was when I sat her down and explained to her Wicca is not evil, and actually similar to Christianity with a ritual aspect and more holidays.

Quote:
All religions have crazy rituals. I heard that early Christians or was it Jews, I dunno, around Jesus's time, well when a baby was born they'd throw dove blood at a wall for Yaweh. Yeah it was Jewish, the Jewish God was Yaweh, and the Christian God was Jehova. ( did I get that right???) Doesn't sound much worse than "pagan" sacrifices.

Quote:
because they think that you need to be part of something, a coven is like a church basically. they try to make you go to church to be a christian, telling you that you need to be part of church to be truly connected to god. Its the prospect of joining others. In my oppinion, things like this is a coven, for we are a group of wiccans practicing together, however that's just my oppinion.

Quote:
i dont think wiccans are fluffy if they're not in a coven. im solitary and im only 13 and i have been wiccan for 2 years (may seem like not very long -_-') and im to young to join a coven and because im first gen. none of my family can take me to there coven meetings (because they dun have them -_-')

Quote:
Im 16 and ive technically been wiccan for about 8 years or so thanks to my mum. We live near canada and that makes me smile. ^^

Quote:
iv liked witchcraft sense i was in 6th gread. i was watching a show called charmd. and thats what did it. i have a herb garden if that realy means anything to you, i us it for eatingand wiccastuff. i found that im good at chants and blessings

Quote:

Hi All!

First, thank you for the invitation! I was pleasently surprised! I go by Venuslady here but my Pagan / Native American name is Whitewolf, and it is my spirit-name. I have been Pagan since about 1977 or so. Being that my Grandmother and Great-grandmother were full Cherokee and my Grandfather and Great-grandfather were full Blackfoot, The Pagan Path seemed more normal to me. I mix both Pagan and Native American beliefs, and I am happy with it....

Blessed be all!

Quote:
Its pretty amazing. My boyfriend told me one of the reasons he loves me is he can respect me as an equal, and loves that I am a strong woman, who isnt dependant on a man, but likes to have one anyways. That's why I love Lilith, the biblical Lilith didn't need Adam if he wouldnt respect her as an equal, even if they were made all the same. That's why she ditched that zero. And honestly, which one has their own God-status (hint: its not Adam)

Edit:
Violet:
No it's where Mustang basically murders lust with fire, torching her over and over again until she cannot reconstruct herself. I don't remember ig it was in the original series, but it's in the reboot FMA: Brotherhood.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:09 am

I didn't have enough alcohol to carry me through ALL the threads in there xd Forgive me LOL

Ah, yea I never made it through the first season unfortunately crying . I wanted to, though.

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

@Calelith

OMG I think I know what guild that is from. A couple of those I remember reading.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games