Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:33 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Apparently I got the only global issues teacher who actually assigns homework. Just my luck. xD

Chemistry sounds like fun, I wanted to take that class this year but I had to put it off til next year so I could take it as an honors course. Not enough people applied for the class..

heart I love chemistry. I'm taking organic chemistry this year and getting into all of the carbon structures, and alcohols, and sugars, and aeromatics, and flammables. *happy sigh* I wanted to take it last year, but there weren't enough people for the class. It was well worth the wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:27 am
froggyfluf
RinoaHeartilly
Apparently I got the only global issues teacher who actually assigns homework. Just my luck. xD

Chemistry sounds like fun, I wanted to take that class this year but I had to put it off til next year so I could take it as an honors course. Not enough people applied for the class..

heart I love chemistry. I'm taking organic chemistry this year and getting into all of the carbon structures, and alcohols, and sugars, and aeromatics, and flammables. *happy sigh* I wanted to take it last year, but there weren't enough people for the class. It was well worth the wait.

I didn't like chemistry . . . but then again i don't like math. I used to like science, was really good at it. Then sometime after Biology I became worse and my English skills got better. Oh well.

For my Composition class I'm suppose to read 20+ paged essays plus a poem for each class. Outside of class I'm suppose to have these two books on grammar done before the quarter. Also I have essays to write every two weeks. Not to mention my other homework. The two outside books- yeah I've only gotten 1/3 of the first book done. I don't have time to read them. Hell I don't even have time to read those stupid essays. Alas.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:09 pm
This sucks, I thought ian got shot, but upon closer inspection the assassin missed. That would be funny tho. Gaia needs better security. and where was the said superhero.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:15 pm
He missed? *looks again* No, looks like it went through Ian's shoulder to me. Non-fatal, but he definately got hit.

And the hero was Gino. After he revealed his secret identity at the Christmas ball, I'm pretty sure he was done being the Masque.  

Durza the Shade

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Durza the Shade
He missed? *looks again* No, looks like it went through Ian's shoulder to me. Non-fatal, but he definately got hit.

And the hero was Gino. After he revealed his secret identity at the Christmas ball, I'm pretty sure he was done being the Masque.

I was just implying that gino wasent there, he killed ian! and sasha knew about it becuase she was crying.
User Image
See the white line of hte bullet path? it goes over his shoulder.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:16 pm
Hmm . . . maybe. Perhaps, by the time the bullet got to the step, he had fallen below its path, but the why is there no hole in his jacket? We'll have to wait and see.

Hey, look at that, 3600 members exactly.  

Durza the Shade

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:31 am
Durza the Shade
Hmm . . . maybe. Perhaps, by the time the bullet got to the step, he had fallen below its path, but the why is there no hole in his jacket? We'll have to wait and see.

Theres a little peice of cloth behind him if you look at it . And did you notice that rufus jumped at the same angle. and if he was shot why would he be in the air? my theroy is the clock towers ringing threw him off and made him miss, maybe accualy gino was there. and when gambino was shot the clock was ringing too, so what if the assassin was trying to shoot gino both times? I dont know. I say its edmund. He has a grudge against Ian.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:59 am
Wow, I have no idea what's going on. I should probably catch up with the storyline, sounds like I'm waaaay behind. whee  

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:47 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Wow, I have no idea what's going on. I should probably catch up with the storyline, sounds like I'm waaaay behind. whee

You're not the only one; I'm utterly oblivious to the Gaia plotline.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade

Theres a little peice of cloth behind him if you look at it . And did you notice that rufus jumped at the same angle. and if he was shot why would he be in the air? my theroy is the clock towers ringing threw him off and made him miss, maybe accualy gino was there. and when gambino was shot the clock was ringing too, so what if the assassin was trying to shoot gino both times? I dont know. I say its edmund. He has a grudge against Ian.

Perhaps he's in the air being thrown back and such because it's a dratic pose. o.O? I don't really care; I'm just going with it.  

froggyfluf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:30 pm
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade

Theres a little peice of cloth behind him if you look at it . And did you notice that rufus jumped at the same angle. and if he was shot why would he be in the air?

Well, it's a very stylized depiction of a shooting. They drew it that way because it looked cool, especially with Rufus mirroring him. I think he was really shot because the writers proclaim in big, bold letters "Ian has been shot!", and it'd make them look stupid to turn around and say, "No, actually the shooter missed. Just kidding!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:47 am
Durza the Shade
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade

Theres a little peice of cloth behind him if you look at it . And did you notice that rufus jumped at the same angle. and if he was shot why would he be in the air?

Well, it's a very stylized depiction of a shooting. They drew it that way because it looked cool, especially with Rufus mirroring him. I think he was really shot because the writers proclaim in big, bold letters "Ian has been shot!", and it'd make them look stupid to turn around and say, "No, actually the shooter missed. Just kidding!"

I agree. =) Besides, Ian was descending the steps as he was being shot, and the force of being shot would knock somebody backwards, one would assume, so perhaps they just decided to capture the split second where he was knocked backwards onto the higher steps...or something.

And Rufus is like attatched to Ian with an invisible string or something, so they're going to do the same pose. I heart that cat.

KitoYasha

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:03 pm
KitoYasha
Durza the Shade
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade

I agree. =) Besides, Ian was descending the steps as he was being shot, and the force of being shot would knock somebody backwards, one would assume, so perhaps they just decided to capture the split second where he was knocked backwards onto the higher steps...or something.

And Rufus is like attatched to Ian with an invisible string or something, so they're going to do the same pose. I heart that cat.

Acutally, they proved on Mythbusters that being shot does not throw you backwards. It just looks cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:07 pm

I LIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! /dance
Okay though, so swimmings all done and such.
I missed that update, I guess. I saw the whole trial dealy, but never the comic afterwards.

BTW--Chemistry, for the win. I love it.

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:01 pm
Saint-Saens

I LIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! /dance
Okay though, so swimmings all done and such.
I missed that update, I guess. I saw the whole trial dealy, but never the comic afterwards.

BTW--Chemistry, for the win. I love it.

You can still see the whole comic; it's not gone yet. Click on Cindy Donovahn in Durem.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games