Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:38 pm
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"That's not funny..."
The Shadow knight says, looking back up at Luminova.
"Not even as a joke. My people do not drink other people's blood, unless, they are trying to kill us, and only to recover from wounds... Otherwise, we keep animals for that... Cattle, and goats... Sometimes, horses... We prefer larger prey, because they are harmed less, by a feeding."
He then looks back down at the Elf in thought for a bit.
"... I'm going to try to put it back in him, before it dies..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.
"I don't normally use Blood Magic, but I've seen many other Vampires of my class do it... The procedures is supple enough.. You basically will yourself to sweat blood in a large amount and then form it into some sort of weapon or barrier with which to attack or defend. I just need to reverse the process with him..."
He then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. The blood all then rises up into the air, leaving Elf and suit completely clean and forms into a ball that is hovering just above sha. Cornelius then opens his eyes, still concentrating it on the ball of blood, he telepathically moves it to set it down right on Sha's head to where it spreads over him like a woman's beauty treatment facial mask. Into the pores, he makes it flow, deeper and deeper, pressing between the cells, until it enters the blood stream and beings to circulate once again. More and more, he continues the flow, making the red mask start to disappear little by little, as if evaporating, as it soaked into the skin and is absorbed until there is not a single drop left. The Shadow Knight then relaxes and breaths a sigh of relief as a bit of blood runs out of his right nostril. he then wipes it off onto the back of his right hand and looks at it.

"I'm fine."
Cornelius says wiping the blood onto his cheek.
"I've just performed an advanced feet of a technique that i am inexperienced with... The strain on my mind was very great... But I'll recover. Come on, help me get this suit back on him, before something else happens..."

"with a nod, Luminova proceeds to help her beloved to dress the afflicted elf in his hazmat suit and then helps to heft him up onto the Shadow Knight's shoulders. and then takes up Mina in her own arms and exits the room.

Watching Luminova step out into the hall, through the window, Cornelius shifts Sha's prone and suited body with where he is draped over the Vampire's right shoulder, facing the opposite direction. Holding the unconscious Elf in place my his legs with his right arm, he then turns and follows her through both doors, out into the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 am
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"That's not funny..."
"Not even as a joke. My people do not drink other people's blood, unless, they are trying to kill us, and only to recover from wounds... Otherwise, we keep animals for that... Cattle, and goats... Sometimes, horses... We prefer larger prey, because they are harmed less, by a feeding."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.
"I don't normally use Blood Magic, but I've seen many other Vampires of my class do it... The procedures is supple enough.. You basically will yourself to sweat blood in a large amount and then form it into some sort of weapon or barrier with which to attack or defend. I just need to reverse the process with him..."
He then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. The blood all then rises up into the air, leaving Elf and suit completely clean and forms into a ball that is hovering just above sha. Cornelius then opens his eyes, still concentrating it on the ball of blood, he telepathically moves it to set it down right on Sha's head to where it spreads over him like a woman's beauty treatment facial mask. Into the pores, he makes it flow, deeper and deeper, pressing between the cells, until it enters the blood stream and beings to circulate once again. More and more, he continues the flow, making the red mask start to disappear little by little, as if evaporating, as it soaked into the skin and is absorbed until there is not a single drop left. The Shadow Knight then relaxes and breaths a sigh of relief as a bit of blood runs out of his right nostril. he then wipes it off onto the back of his right hand and looks at it.

"I'm fine."
"I've just performed an advanced feet of a technique that i am inexperienced with... The strain on my mind was very great... But I'll recover. Come on, help me get this suit back on him, before something else happens..."

"with a nod, Luminova proceeds to help her beloved to dress the afflicted elf in his hazmat suit and then helps to heft him up onto the Shadow Knight's shoulders. and then takes up Mina in her own arms and exits the room.

Watching Luminova step out into the hall, through the window, Cornelius shifts Sha's prone and suited body with where he is draped over the Vampire's right shoulder, facing the opposite direction. Holding the unconscious Elf in place my his legs with his right arm, he then turns and follows her through both doors, out into the hall.

As Cornelius steps out into the hall he finds Luminova's path blocked in front of him by Mr. Stubbs, the spiteful Greymalkin standing over her with cold hateful eyes. The cat demon opens his mouth, no doubt to say something derogatory, but he is instantly tackled by Aidar who pins his head to the north wall in his right hand, before he can even say a thing.
"Nae one word..."
He snarls into the huge demon's ear.
"NAE A SINGLE ONE!!!"
He then shoves him to the floor with a loud *THUMP* as he turns to Ragnarok.
"We are ready... lead the way..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:01 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"That's not funny..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.

"I'm fine."

He felt himself drift in and out of consciousness as a wet heaviness enveloped him and moved uneasily as he tried to struggle against the sensation. Soon he felt himself lifted up and carried. He felt a surge of panic as he realized his arms were empty. He tongue felt thick and heavy in his mouth as he called out for Mina. How could he be so stupid as to leave her behind. He weakly tried to break free of the grip. "Please let me go. I can walk on my own and if need be, I can crawl. Release me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:08 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.

"I'm fine."

He felt himself drift in and out of consciousness as a wet heaviness enveloped him and moved uneasily as he tried to struggle against the sensation. Soon he felt himself lifted up and carried. He felt a surge of panic as he realized his arms were empty. He tongue felt thick and heavy in his mouth as he called out for Mina. How could he be so stupid as to leave her behind. He weakly tried to break free of the grip. "Please let me go. I can walk on my own and if need be, I can crawl. Release me!"

"You only had to tell me that you were awake, now."
Cornelius says as he bends to set the Elf down on his feet.  

Cornelius Steele

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:17 pm
I am Leand against the wall almost meditating, my garments are now fully formed and and I am back to normal. I see Aidar approach me letting me know that he is ready to leave. I look down to my sword but it does not respond to for anything. After some minutes pass my sword pulsed and I begging walking forward towards where we need to go  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:21 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.

"I'm fine."

He swayed as his feet touched the floor and he fought to get his equilibrium back to normal. He shut his weakened eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose as a wave of intense nausea overwhelmed him that forced him to a knee. Slowly, agonizingly slow it passed and he struggled to his feet. "Where is she?!?" His voice changed slightly to a hiss. "Where is she?!?" He narrowed his eyes at the Shadow Knight. "Where is Mina?!? What have you done with her.?!?!?!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:11 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

He swayed as his feet touched the floor and he fought to get his equilibrium back to normal. He shut his weakened eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose as a wave of intense nausea overwhelmed him that forced him to a knee. Slowly, agonizingly slow it passed and he struggled to his feet. "Where is she?!?" His voice changed slightly to a hiss. "Where is she?!?" He narrowed his eyes at the Shadow Knight. "Where is Mina?!? What have you done with her.?!?!?!"

"She's right here."
"Luminova says from behind the Elf."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"She's right here."

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me again. Give her to me!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:29 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"She's right here."

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me again. Give her to me!"

"I understand your feelings for her, I truly do..."
She answers, placing the dead girl in the Elf's arms.
"But, you also need to understand that she is important to me, too. She is my team mate, my sister in arms, and we need to move and had no idea how long you would have remained unconscious. Her burden is easier for me to bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... because you could not carry her at the moment, I carried her in your stead, but now that you are conscious again, I am quite content to return her to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:12 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"She's right here."

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me. If she is still contaminated, only I can handle her. Give her to me. I'll not have you share her fate. Give her to me!"

I understand your feelings for her, I truly do..."
She answers, placing the dead girl in the Elf's arms.
"But, you also need to understand that she is important to me, too. She is my team mate, my sister in arms, and we need to move and had no idea how long you would have remained unconscious. Her burden is easier for me to bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... because you could not carry her at the moment, I carried her in your stead, but now that you are conscious again, I am quite content to return her to you."

To say he was angry would be an understatement. He was downright furious. Luminova calmly observed him as his color drained and it wasn't clear if the sickness was further taking a toll on him or it was the heat from his anger. She watched as flames of a barely contained wrath sprang up in his eyes. He looked down at mina in his arms suspiciously, wondering if she had been trying to cheat him out of his duty.

His voice hissed like a venomous snake as his gaze bore into hers. "Be that as it may, you would do well to remember that your job is to resurrect her from death...NOT TO CURE HER OR ME! That is MY job and I will not tolerate any one meddling in this! If the two of you would stop trying to take on more than is necessary, like that stunt from earlier, you will see that things will work more smoothly and quickly. Unless I specifically ask for aid or help, you are to do NOTHING!" His eyes flickered back and forth from Luminova to the Shadow Knight and back again. "Let me be perfectly clear, once and for all...DO.. NOT... INTERFERE, EITHER ONE OF YOU EVER AGAIN!" The effort nearly sent him doubled over in a violent coughing fit. He ignored the crimson pool that stained his mouth. "I mean it, no one handles her besides me! And if anyone dare tries, death awaits that individual. Am..I.. clear?!?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"She's right here."

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me. If she is still contaminated, only I can handle her. Give her to me. I'll not have you share her fate. Give her to me!"

"Too late for that, I'm afraid..."
She answers, handing the dead girl to the Elf.
"By now, I too am already likely contaminated. But, it was the only way... We need to move and we had no edea how long you would have remained unconscious. He burden is the easier tom bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... Besides, I had already risked contamination in examining you... I knew what I was getting into. With any luck, my contact may have been too brief to do any serious harm... We'll have to wait and see, but just incause… Shinryu! I need a hazmat suit, please.

To say he was angry would be an understatement. He was downright furious. Luminova calmly observed him as his color drained and it wasn't clear if the sickness was further taking a toll on him or it was the heat from his anger. She watched as flames of a barely contained wrath sprang up in his eyes. He looked down at mina in his arms suspiciously, wondering if she had been trying to cheat him out of his duty.

His voice hissed like a venomous snake as his gaze bore into hers. "Be that as it may, you would do well to remember that your job is to resurrect her from death...NOT TO CURE HER OR ME! That is MY job and I will not tolerate any one meddling in this! If the two of you would stop trying to take on more than is necessary, like that stunt from earlier, you will see that things will work more smoothly and quickly. Unless I specifically ask for aid or help, you are to do NOTHING!" His eyes flickered back and forth from Luminova to the Shadow Knight and back again. "Let me be perfectly clear, once and for all...DO.. NOT... INTERFERE, EITHER ONE OF YOU EVER AGAIN!" The effort nearly sent him doubled over in a violent coughing fit. He ignored the crimson pool that stained his mouth. "I mean it, no one handles her besides me! And if anyone dare tries, death awaits that individual. Am..I.. clear?!?"

"Mr. Sha..."
The Shadow Knight interjects.
"Please restrain yourself, like a gentleman. You are being very rude to a lady!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:44 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
I am Leandro against the wall almost meditating, my garments are now fully formed and and I am back to normal. I see Aidar approach me letting me know that he is ready to leave. I look down to my sword but it does not respond to for anything. After some minutes pass my sword pulsed and I begging walking forward towards where we need to go

Aidar steps aside to let Ragnarok pass and proceeds to follow her down the southern bend of the hall.
"Tha's enough ye three..."
He says as he passes The Shadow knight, Sha, and Luminova.
"We need tae goo... Nothin'll be elpped, arguin among oorselves..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
I am Leandro against the wall almost meditating, my garments are now fully formed and and I am back to normal. I see Aidar approach me letting me know that he is ready to leave. I look down to my sword but it does not respond to for anything. After some minutes pass my sword pulsed and I begging walking forward towards where we need to go

Aidar steps aside to let Ragnarok pass and proceeds to follow her down the southern bend of the hall.

"Yes, my lord."
The Shadow knight says, dropping his own argument to obey the command given him and following after the Burning Icewolf and Ragnarok.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:53 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"Yes, my lord."
The Shadow knight says, dropping his own argument to obey the command given him and following after the Burning Icewolf and Ragnarok.

Without a single word, luminova also turns to follow after them.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:47 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"She's right here."

"Too late for that, I'm afraid..."
She answers, handing the dead girl to the Elf.
"By now, I too am already likely contaminated. But, it was the only way... We need to move and we had no edea how long you would have remained unconscious. He burden is the easier tom bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... Besides, I had already risked contamination in examining you... I knew what I was getting into. With any luck, my contact may have been too brief to do any serious harm... We'll have to wait and see, but just incause… Shinryu! I need a hazmat suit, please.

"Mr. Sha..."
The Shadow Knight interjects.
"Please restrain yourself, like a gentleman. You are being very rude to a lady!"

Sha narrowed his eyes as he listened to the Shadow Knight. "And you are too easy on her. This is serious business. She's wasting valuable time doing nonsense instead of focusing on what she is supposed to! Her main priority is bringing Mina back to life, not in handling or curing her or me. I understand that she has a kind heart and she wants to do what is best for people, but this is neither the time or the place. She is going to be needed in the upcoming battle, we are already hurting as is...if we lose her in the heat of battle, if she can't assist in the upcoming fight, then face it ...we're  screwed. We will lose. So I'm not willing to risk losing another innocent life in this and if that means I have to put my foot down on this, I will."

He kept his eyes firmly on the Shadow Knight. "War is coming and if we are going to survive it, then we're going to need everyone's assistance." His eyes flickered down to Mina before they returned upwards to the Knight. "And I mean EVERYONE! Understood?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games