Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))User Image

Kalena was asleep. Her hand was wrapped around with a scarf. She was very pale and immediately anyone could tell she was really ill.

Sasha seemed surprised and move in a bed for Eclipse to place Kalena down on.
"I was told I needed to come to the cafeteria, did she get worse? I was told she was conscious."

Jaster was dragging Jax close behind Eclipse
Jax was sitting on the floor like deadweight.

"that was the plan but...well...she might be reverting into pure energy which is strange cuz shes not pure energy. Damn, she does sound like Rena, who I really I wish I could hug right now"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami watched with a bewitched look. "Hmm, not sure what I can do but I can try my magic."
Ene squeezed Nami's hand with both of hers. "If'n anyone can do it, my sissy can get a whack at it."
"Thanks, Ene. My healing water spells are a bit stronger than most cure spells. It's a wonder Da doesn't keep me on hand. But, I guess being a sickling is a bit of an issue."
"We're not sicklin's, sissy. We're stronger than that." Ene said.
"Ene, mind your boasting. We still have t'take medicine." Nami scolded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Eclipse had walked in with Kalena, her ears perked up as she looked towards them, mainly looking at Kalena. She looked awful. She didn't know what kind of condition she was in, and Jaster's explanation didn't really help, especially the "reverting into pure energy" part. She was unsure if she would be helpful with Kalena's illness, hoping that Sasha would know what to do.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"Did someone say hug and my name?" Rena's voice said as she appeared behind Jaster and tackled hugged him to the ground making him release Jax.
Eclipse just shook his head at her antics. "The only one who can help right now is DK." Eclipse said as he set Kalena down on the bed. He then remembered something as he glanced at Rena...maybe.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:47 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: on cell))User Image

Sasha heavily sighs
"I can tell from here Kalena has a high fever. Like.." she placed her hand on Kalena's head. She seemed really worried now.
She looked at Oda, Nami, and Ene.
"I need ice. Lots of ice!"

She then placed her ear to Kalena's chest.
"Lighting magic too. Her heart seems to be slow. Oh dear god. Jaster, are you certain your magic will hold. "

Jaster nodded
"Yeah as long as Jax and I are here"

He laughed as Rena appeared tackling him to the ground.
"I missed ya"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:37 am
User Image
User Image

"You know i'm always around. Oh yeh here." She pulled an orb from her pocket and tossed it to Sasha. It looked like it was filled with lightning. "Use that."
"A lightning orb? Where did you get that?" Eclipse asked. She just shrugged.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Sasha asked for ice, Odayaka nodded, "Y-Yes, just a minute." she hurried to the fridge and grabbed an armful of ice packs. She quickly made her way back to Sasha, "You said you needed lots of ice, right?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: edited))User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jaster smiled and kissed Rena's cheek before sitting up and smiled.
"sorry, im supposed to keep happy thoughts to fuel the magic in the pocketwatch."

Sasha caught the lightning orb and used it on Kalena.
"common, your heart shouldn't be this slow. If you die, Rena will have to take over your job of guardian of light, even though she already is...."

Jax grumbled but decided to explain so everyone else could understand.
"the last time she was unconscious was 10 years ago and several worlds sank into darkness, one was destroyed. Some say shes directly connected to Kingdom Hearts but I think that's full of crap."

Kalena's fever rose as more of her red hair turned white, however slowly. A tear fell from her eye and as it hit the ground, it shattered into a crystal.

"I can tell she's fighting it but shes not doing that well. I really need some ice, shes burning up!" Sasha said panicked. Then Odayaka caught her attention.
"yeah, put it on her." she lifted Kalena up slightly taking off her vest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:01 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears perked up when Jax explained, a bit surprised that Kalena was more important than she thought. She wasn't just important to people, but to worlds as well. Her ears twitched when Sasha told her what to do. Odayaka nodded and began to put ice packs all over Kalena, "I-It's not just a fever...right?" she said, looking at Sasha.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:15 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: not trying to OP but its the best story line i got with Kalena in her position.))
Sasha placed a few ice packs on Kalena's chest avoiding the lighting orb and then two on her forehead.
"the fever isn't helping, if we can slow the fever, the longer we can keep her alive. I don't exactly know whats going on though....well..." she looked away and sighed.
"I do, but its so complicated to explain that its even over my head. Ive known Kalena for many years, but different appearances. A incident happened 50 or so years ago that...well....it split Kalena....well...um..."

Jax grumbled
"to simplify it, take Jaster and myself, except im the nobody and he's the heartless. If we were to merge, i'd disappear back inside Jaster and that's why I don't want to. I don't want to disappear. With Kalena, there are two of her, but this version of Kalena, I guess it wasn't supposed to exist without the other one disappearing first, but that may be the way to heal her, which is still strange cuz i know she has a heart full of light."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

"hmm." Rena thought for a moment before her eyes shifted blue. "In my case i am but a fraction of the Guardian of Light." she floated off of Jaster and over Kalena looking down on her. "If she dies....the light within her shall pass to me....i shall be its full bearer....but maybe....maybe i can help." the guardian said as she touched Kalena's chest. "Show me your heart kalena....let me see it." Light passed over Rena's eyes as she entered the dive.

Eclipse stood by watching hoping Rena knew what she was doing. That girl was always unpredictable.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: not trying to OP but its the best story line i got with Kalena in her position.))

As Rena dove into Kalena's heart, it seemed to be disappearing but at the same time she was trying to hold onto it.

Kalena seemed to be aware of Rena coming in.
"Something happened to DK. Our balance is off... I know how to fix it but she wont....want to." she seemed weak and yet panicked
"its so risky...we don't wanna.....disappear..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"You mean she won't want to save you....but that is why i am here sister. i want to help you in any way i can. Please tell me....if you die we will become one...and i will never see you again." The Light Guardian said through Rena as she floated there in the abyss.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Ice?" Nami hummed to herself, thinking. "If Erin were here, that wouldn't be a problem..."
Ene looked up at Nami then back to Kalena. "I don't get any o' this..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:02 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Jax rolled his eyes and stood up and shoot fire at the healing flower in the ceiling.

A staff fell out from the ceiling.

"oh that's where my magic staff was hiding all along, cool. Nami, i can change the staff to cast only ice, i can't use it anymore but you can!" Sasha took the staff and it seemed to ice over, she seemed tired afterwards and she offered the staff to Nami.

The ice packs melt quickly

"You are strong, Nami, you might have to keep up the water magic and the staff will translate the water into ice."

"she wants to stay alive, I wouldn't blame her, but she never gave way and somehow I was created from her magic when she was supposedly dead." she looks away sadly.

"its complicated to understand for even me. I need her power to remain, but she might disappear in the process. I fear that would happen to you if you tried. I don't want to die though, I just got my brother back after all these years."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games