Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 pm
((LOL! I thought "everything tastes better on a Ritz! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:39 pm
(( rofl Puttin on the Ritz ~ oh dear, now I've got Taco strolling through my head. Thanks a lot. blaugh ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 pm
((LOL! Was that just the cheesiest song ever! OMG, the 80's....gotta love them! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm
He finishes up the paperwork tying him to the office and heads off to the gym. He really needs a workout. Maybe later he'll take the copy of the subpoena to the MW. He knew he didn't need one, but he wants to be sure it's legal. No whining on the prosecutor's end to throw the materials out.  

Harvest Moon Child

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm
He runs a few laps before heading to the punching bags. Unleashing his frustration there, he pummels the bags for several minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:23 pm
Finishing his work out, he heads for the showers, letting the water rush over his skin. He shakes out his wet hair and dries off, grabbing jeans and a vest from his bag. He throws the bag in the back of his car and drives over to the MW.  

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm
She arrives at her mother’s house about three hours after she leaves MW. Pulling up in front of the small, familiar house, she feels somewhat happy to be home, but disconnected at the same time. She gets out of the car and heads to the front door, unlocking it with her key.

“Mom! You here?” She called out as she sat her purse on the small table by the front door. Her mother comes out from the kitchen area, smiling but looking surprised at seeing her daughter there on a Monday.

“Katana, what are you doing here? Is everything all right?” Her mother looks her over, making sure her baby looks okay.

“I’m fine, Mom…can’t a girl show up to visit her mom?” She hugs her mother, and steps back from her. “You got any coffee left? I could go for another cup.” She heads into the small, homey kitchen, and memories of all the times she’d spent in there with her mother wash over her suddenly. She sees that Mom does in fact have some coffee left, and proceeds to make herself a cup. Taking a seat at the small table where they had shared several meals, she motions for her mother to sit down.

“Actually, Mom…I am here for a reason. I have something rather important to discuss with you.” Her mother looks at her, confused, and takes a seat at the table with her.

“What’s going on, Katana? Are you sure everything’s all right?”

She sighs, and looks her mother in the eye. “I came here to find out about my father. Seems there’s a person where I work that recognized you in the pictures I have in my living room. And that person says he knows about my father too. His name is R’zn…of the House Vixtul? Does that name ring a bell, Mom?” She looks at her mother with pleading eyes, hopeful that she will finally open up and tell Kat about her father.

Her mother’s eyes widen in shock when she hears Ryzan’s name uttered. She hadn’t heard that name in years…not since she had escaped the Elven city with Ryzan’s help.

“Oh, my…Ryzan...I owe him my life, you know.” She looks her daughter in the eye and sighs. “No, I suppose you don’t know…but if it weren’t for Ryzan, you would not have grown up the way you did, dearest. I suppose I do owe you the story of your father at least, even though it pains me deeply to talk of him.”

Her mother gets up and makes herself a cup of coffee as well, then returns to the table.

“Get comfy, darling…this will take a while.” She takes a sip of her coffee and then begins her story.

”I was in the city of Freeport, working as a waitress in the tavern called The Seafarer’s Roost. It wasn’t a bad job, and it paid well. I had been there for about, oh, two to three months when one day a high elf happened to come in. Apparently I caught his eye, because he came back every day until I agreed to meet him for dinner. He fair swept me off my feet, and before too long, he and I were an ‘item’, so to speak.” Her eyes turn dreamy at that point, apparently lost in memories of stolen moments with her father.

“But, things changed once I found out I was pregnant with you. Apparently, high elves are not looked on favorably if they have affairs with humans, and it was found out about our relationship. Your father and I were taken to the city of Felwithe, and we were locked up like common criminals.”

“WHAT? Locked up? Why in the world would they do that to you, Mom?” Kat’s eyes widen, almost not believing what she’s heard so far.

“I’m getting to that dear…so impatient.” Her mother clucks at her before continuing. “Yes, we were locked up, but fortunately, your father had some sympathetic friends who helped us escape from Felwithe and we ended up in the forest, I think Greater Faydark was what it was called, and that’s where your father and I got separated. I don’t know to this day if he’s alive or dead. The elders were none too happy with him that he was going to have a child with a human.”

“I spent days wandering in the forest, lost, alone, wondering if I was going to survive or not. One morning, I awoke and was surrounded by a tribe of Orcs. They took me captive, and they forced me into slavery. I begged with them to be treated gently, as I was with child…but they didn’t’ care.”

“There was a dark elf there, Ambassador D’Vinn. I found an audience with him and begged for him to help me out of my servitude to the Orcs. He didn’t much care for humans either,”
she frowns slightly, remembering that pompous a**. “But, when I told him who the father of my child was, he sat up and took notice. And that is where Ryzan comes into the story, dear. The Ambassador sent word to Ryzan’s house about me. Apparently, they were keeping tabs on your father for some reason, poltical or otherwise, and Ryzan was sent to collect me. His house was going to use me as blackmail against your father, because they knew while your father could not marry me, he definitely didn’t want you to grow up as a prisoner either.”

“But, when Ryzan showed up and we were on our way, supposedly back to his house, he told me that we were not going there. He was going to help me escape to Gaia, where I would be safe from the high elves wrath and could give birth to you. So we would be safe. He told me he had his reasons for doing so. I don’t even know if he got into any trouble for what he did. He very well may have, for helping a human and all.”

“Anyways, he brought me here, he even paid for this little house. He said it was the least he could do for me, since I was going to be raising my child alone. And then he left. That was the last I’ve seen of Ryzan since right before you were born, dear.”

She looks at Kat with sad eyes, hoping she would understand why she never spoke of her past. Losing him was the worst thing she had ever been through, even the Orc slavery couldn’t hold a candle to the pain she had felt when she lost him. And what was worse, she didn’t even know if he was alive or not, couldn’t even tell him about his daughter. She couldn’t tell him what a wonderful woman she had turned into.

Kat sits there for a moment, taking it all in. she gets up and goes to her mother and hugs her, tears running down her face. They hold each other for a long time, both crying for what they had lost. Her mother, for losing the father of her child, and Kat, for never knowing the father she’d lost before she’d been born. Once they could cry no more, they spend the afternoon together, reminiscing of old times when Kat was younger and talking of what Kat was doing now at MW. She tells her mother about the theme parties at the bar, and her mother listens with rapt attention.

Later in the afternoon, Kat realizes she should be getting back. Hugging her mother close, and promising to bring her to MW for a visit sometime, she leaves and makes the long drive back to MW.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm
dame leaves a message on Harv's office machine, "Hi Harv...it's dame...damecharlie. I just wanted to let you know I'm out of the hospital now. I've actually been out for a day or so but I felt it was too late to call the first night and yesterday..." dame pauses, "Well, yesterday was really hard on me." Another long pause, "I...I don't really know how this works...I haven't really done this before. I...I also don't really have a phone right now. I haven't seen my cell since I was first incarcerated. However, you can reach me at the MW line. Someone will get the message to me or come and get me. Here's the number," dame leaves the number, tells him to have a good day and that she hopes to hear from him soon. Then she hangs up.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm
dame also leaves a message on Karrie's phone, "Hey Karrie, it's dame...I really need to talk to you...It's important. As soon as you can, please...Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Amy walked into Karrie's house carrying her suitcase and purse with a bright smile on her face. Velcore, Karrie and Thistle were walking along behind them. Well, Velcore and Karrie were. Thistle was sacked out on Velcore's head. Apparently, after she was through freaking out over riding in a car, a car ride knocked her out.

Once they were in the living room, she temporarily dropped her suitcase on the floor and threw her purse on a nearby recliner. Then, she threw herself onto the couch.

"Man! That was an amazing weekend... but I'm glad to be home. Long ride."

She turned her head and smiled at Karrie. "How are you doing, Karrie?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm
*sets his duffel bag on the floor by the hallway and flops down on the couch* I'm glad to be home too. *seeing his phone on the table next to him, reaches for it* I wonder how many people called this weekend.

*goes into his bedroom, gently laying Thistle on the bed that he never used. He preferred to sleep on the pile of pillows in the corner so he could move them around how he wanted. He then goes back into the living room*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm
Amy sighed and shook her head slightly at Karrie. "Karrie, does the first thing you do when you get back have to be to check your phone?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 pm
*looks at Amy with raised eybrows* It wasn't. First I put my bag down and sat down. *laughs softly and flips the phone open* Hmm... only one call. I don't know that number, though.

*listens to the message* confused It's Dame. She says she has something important to tell me. *closes the phone* I know that wasn't her phone number. *thinks for a minute* I hope someone at MW knows how to get ahold of her. *looks at Amy* Want to walk over there with me? I need to stretch my legs anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 pm
Amy groaned softly and tilted her head back on the couch. Of course it'd be something more with Dame. What, was this Chapter 5 in the drama?

She turned herself around on the couch, planted her feet on the ground, and stood up. "Yeah, I guess I'll go. I need to stretch my legs, too, and... well, I'd like to go with you, as if we haven't spent enough time together."

She laughed softly and looked back at Karrie, waiting for him. She hoped he was okay with her going. She actually wanted to go to also see if he was more comfortable with being more open about their relationship in public. They hadn't really hidden it before, but neither one of them had gone out of their way to make it known that they were dating, except when Amy told Kits about their relationship, and that was different.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm
Harv returns to the office and retrieves his messages. Writing down the number for MW, he calls to see if he can catch up with his client.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games