Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:17 pm
"Hello," Serithia says, turning towards the new Slytherin. Picking up on the girl's unease she smiles, "Now, now, we're not evil bastards, of that I can assure you," she says to Sarah. "My name's Serithia. You are?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm
Sarah smiled nervously at the girl who just came up to her. She looked experienced; maybe she was nice. "I'm Sarah," she replied, holding out her hand to shake Serithia's.  

phantommangagirl

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Turning her attention from the doors Hayden glanced around at the new faces to Gryffindor. She waved to the others before taking a drink of her pumpkin juice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Kaylee, trying to be polite waved back at Hayden  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:50 pm
Sarah, clad in her dress robes, walks in, looking around. Still a little nervous, she makes her way over to the Gryffindor table. Spotting Hayden, she breathes a sigh of relief and heads over. "Mind if I sit with you again, Hayden?" she asks, smiling brighter than normal to hide her nervousness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 pm
redface
Thats good, Kitty.
Uhhh.. sweatdrop *gets choked up in thought*

signs_of_zack

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 pm
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Sitting next to Elly, Amber grabs some chicken and pours a big glass of pumpkin juice. After taking a bite of her chicken, Amber thinks out loud, "I hope we're in the same dormitory, Elly."

Elle turns around to talk to Amber, she offers her some chocolate frogs, which she bought from the trolley inside the train.

"Hi Amber, I got sorted into Hufflepuff too..." Elle smiles, taking some cake from the table. She squeals, looking at Amber's robes, she's a fellow Hufflepuff too!

"Wow! You're a Hufflepuff too!!!" Elle says, quite astonished. "Have you met miss Junimaia, the head of house?" Elle says, looking at Amber, looking back at Neavah.

"And this is Neavah, a fellow Hufflepuff." Elle says, introducing the two house mates to each other.

"I hope we win the house cup! My mom has told me all about it! She was from Ravenclaw while my aunt was from Gryffindor." Elle said, she realizes her ramblings and takes a bite from her chocolate cake, blushing at the process.

Accepting the chocolate frog from Elly, Amber replies, "Yes, I have met Miss Junimia, she seams quite nice." After putting down her chocolate egg Amber shakes Neavah's hand saying, "Nice to meet you Neavah. biggrin " When she is done shaking hands she turns back to Elly and says, "It is so exciting that we're in the same house! I also hope we win the house cup, it would be very nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:08 pm
angel 214
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Sitting next to Elly, Amber grabs some chicken and pours a big glass of pumpkin juice. After taking a bite of her chicken, Amber thinks out loud, "I hope we're in the same dormitory, Elly."

Elle turns around to talk to Amber, she offers her some chocolate frogs, which she bought from the trolley inside the train.

"Hi Amber, I got sorted into Hufflepuff too..." Elle smiles, taking some cake from the table. She squeals, looking at Amber's robes, she's a fellow Hufflepuff too!

"Wow! You're a Hufflepuff too!!!" Elle says, quite astonished. "Have you met miss Junimaia, the head of house?" Elle says, looking at Amber, looking back at Neavah.

"And this is Neavah, a fellow Hufflepuff." Elle says, introducing the two house mates to each other.

"I hope we win the house cup! My mom has told me all about it! She was from Ravenclaw while my aunt was from Gryffindor." Elle said, she realizes her ramblings and takes a bite from her chocolate cake, blushing at the process.

Accepting the chocolate frog from Elly, Amber replies, "Yes, I have met Miss Junimia, she seams quite nice." After putting down her chocolate egg Amber shakes Neavah's hand saying, "Nice to meet you Neavah. biggrin " When she is done shaking hands she turns back to Elly and says, "It is so exciting that we're in the same house! I also hope we win the house cup, it would be very nice."

"I agree." Elle says, looking around to see other students chatting with their fellow house mates.

"So what classes are you gonna take on the 14th?" Elle asked, finishing her food.

Elliera

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:07 pm
Hayden smiled at Kaylee, she was so happy to have such nice people in her house. She went to grab something to eat when she noticed Sarah walk up along side her. "Yes you can sit with me. I was looking everywhere for you. How was the boat ride over?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:55 pm
"Wheee!" Mikki runs into the Great Hall, excited for the new term to start, seeing as she missed most of the last. "Ooooh, the food looks great!"  

Giselle LeFlour

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:22 pm
Seritha shakes the hand held out to her. "Well, enough of this," she declares, and waves at the food. "This is your first Hogwarts Feast, you should be digging in," she explains.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:48 pm
Petrified Heart of Glass
"Well, I was born and raised in central Europe, so the style of cooking is somewhat different there. I don't think I have a favorite dish... I'm just not used to so much potato and greens..."

Err... OK, why is he looking at me like that? I don't think I've really said anything interesting... Weird kid, Anna thought, then reprimanded herself for labeling people like that. I should probably wait until I get to know him more before I pass judgement like that. However, it seems to me he doesn't want anyone to get to know him...

[You don't know why you're flattered? Err... Maybe because I gave you a compliment? question ]

|| I think it's more because I didn't think I was all too interesting. @w@ ||

"Well," Carrigan said, quite airily considering his normal somber tone of voice. He was trying to sound reassuring. "I'm sure you'll find something." He went back to his own food, looking down after a moment so as not to weird Anna out any further. She seemed a little offput by his consistent staring. Oops.

Drew Thirte3n

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:02 pm
To give Zack some time to think, she looked around the Great Hall. Kitty waved at Kaylee, Sarah, and Hayden.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:25 pm
(OOC: Once again, I've already moved on somewhere else, but OK, I'm back now just to give a closure. wink )

"I guess", Anna said. After taking another couple of bites, she looked at Carrigan and declared: "Well, I think I had enough. I'll be going to the Common Room. Since we're in the same house, I guess I'll see you there soon. Unless, of course, you don't finish your meal before I go to sleep.", Anna said jokingly and winked at Carrigan. She then turned around and left the Great Hall.

OMG, did I just wink at him?, Anna thought in shock. That was like... the cheesiest thing I've done ever since... OK, let's not revive painful memories, Anna shuddered. I wonder what the other Ravenclaws are like..., she mused while walking fast up the steep stairs.

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera

"I agree." Elle says, looking around to see other students chatting with their fellow house mates.

"So what classes are you gonna take on the 14th?" Elle asked, finishing her food.
*shrugs* "I don't know. I guess I should go see what they have." Amber says finishing her food also.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games