Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Hayato's home

Busy...that was the word that Shou knew the best. He was so busy that the world seemed to have no end of offers and opportunities that rolled in after the Charity Event. Fortunate for him that Hamu was there to make things a bit more manageable. Although Hamu didn't quite care for where he was sleeping at night. Seemed that his Hamu didn't really like Hayato that much and it was understandable since Hayato didn't start their relationship on the right foot at all.

However, Jun didn't seem to take 'No' for an answer on late nights. Jun was rather demanding about that. And soon Shou found himself back in Jun's place and curled in his arms each night. Many of those nights actually too tired to do much more than sleep but other times...passion was just waiting to erupt. Actually, Shou slept pretty well on these nights although he had a bad habit of Limo sleeping.

It was a very unusual situation for Shou, who normally did what he wanted when he wanted. He was really quite a wild creative and independent..well for the most part. From studios, to the gym, to interviews, meetings and videos he really wondered how Jun would keep up. Well, Jun had his own stardom to handle as well so they both were very busy.

He was walking out of Smash Studio 5 talking to a sound engineer when his phone ran. Looking down, he realized it was Jun and answered, it. "Moshi Moshi, You're done with the TV studio for the day? I'm on break from the video game voice work! Very exciting stuff! I'm going to look like a exotic hero...errhh..well hero..then villain." He laughed as he mused over the idea. "How are you doing?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Ok...so Shou wasn't the only one really busy. Michi was becoming a very popular person in a short amount of time in Ohayou. He now had a schedule taking care of stars, who's complaints ran from sore legs to back aches to all sorts of strains. But, there was quite a bit of his schedule currently devoted to Narcissus due to Asato Hiroki's words that were law around Ohayou. For that Michi was rather grateful because Narcissus was finally home and he didn't have to run to the hospital from his old apartment.

And in between it all, Michi had been looking for a new place. One closer to Ohayou. It seemed that Narcissus even in this form preferred that as well. So Michi was able to get off at reasonable hours to continue to look for apartment. It was on the day that Narcissus got home that Michi actually stumbled on to a reasonable apartment. It was an older apartment but renovated to have classy look to it with all updated appliances. And it heck of a lot better than his previous place. He actually was in the middle class now!

He sent Narcissus a picture of his new pad via the new phone that Ohayou gave him with a small text.

If you ever want to hide out or...hang out away. I got a Pad now! You've gotta see it. ^___^

Of course, he was a bit proud of his new place and his new job. And even with the changes Narcissus had gone through, he still considered the man a good friend.

So he ended up running back to Ohayou for his next appointment knowing that he'd end up at Narcissus' later in the night to do another round of therapy. As he walked down the hallway he ended up on the managerial level getting lost as he started looking for his next appointment. He passed right by Nezumi's office but didn't see the man...because he was looking around for the secretary's desk to find out where to go.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Wow. That's my little busy bee. Getting things done, sounds like. Yeah, I'm done at the studio. It was typical...the same questions, the same silly games for the audience. I sang for them at the end, so forth and so on." he conversed, puffing on his smoke for a moment, enjoying the fragrant fumes from the black-wrapped clove, dropping it to the pavement and crushing it beneath his boot.

"Listen, I know you're all wrapped up in things, but I wanted to ask you, would you like to hit up this new restaurant later? It's in central Tokyo, and they have a fusion theme, but it's supposed to be really posh, totally five star. My treat, of course. Just thought it would be nice to have dinner with someone as wonderful as you, babe." he smiled to himself, hoping to get a yes out of the man on the other end of the line.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Nezumi didn't notice Michi any more than Michi noticed him.
Stressed out, with a crick in his neck and a tight back, the mousy manager stood from his desk and walked out of his office just as the masseuse passed by.
Unbeknownst to him, his shoelace was untied, and, as things tended to go, Nezumi tripped over it, managing to twist his back and bang his knee as he fell.

"Ahhhh owwww!!!!" he cried out, grabbing his knee and gasping in pain, cursing unintelligibly to himself, still not noticing that Tanaka was only a few feet away from him...the very man he had been thinking about all day long.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Nakai got into his car and buckled his seat belt, the blond glanced at his passenger to the left and smirked slightly. "You know, one of these days you really should pick me up. I don't even know if you CAN drive." he teased, pulling out into traffic and heading toward the studio.
It was cold out... and so Kai was glad that he wasn't driving something without a roof. In fact, the man had the heater on.
Cold voices were hardly good for a vocalist, after all.
"Have you heard from Izzy? He just got the uncut footage of the concert." quickly, the guitarist tossed Chiyou his personal phone. "There's a message from him there. He's going to get with me later to go over the content. You should do the same, especially if you don't have a manager. I bet Izzy wouldn't mind helping you out a bit."
The blond had heard about Chiyou's little spat with Nezumi... and while Kai hadn't met the man, he'd heard enough to know that the spat probably was the mousy man's fault.
Chiyou needed a manager... but Izzy had his hands full, that was for sure.
"Maybe I could put in a call to Hiroki Asato? See if he can set you up with someone who'll actually give a damn about your career and put you before himself for a change, ne?"

Sleep...
Even though the pianist's eyes were closed, Naoko wasn't asleep.
In truth, he hadn't so much as slept more than a few minutes since the incident had ended.
Because every time he did... every time he tried to fall into sweet silent slumber... his amber eyes would be forced to watch as Ryu's head caved like a melon, from a pipe wielded by the blond's own hands.
This time was no exception, or rather, he knew it wouldn't be... so NAKO was content to just rest his eyes.
But he did his exhaustion well...
So far, Ryu hadn't noticed. Though how long he could keep it up would be hard to tell. In truth, Naoko wasn't even sure if his akuma KNEW that he had hit him...
And really... he didn't want to know...
Eyes opening slowly, Naoko smiled a gentle smile, reaching one hand up to caress the side of Ryu's face. "Sleep well?" he asked, sitting up halfway and looking to the small dog laying on the bed with them. "I take it she did... I think she's enjoying us being home for once, ne?"

Smirking slightly, Akihiko sipped his tea. "I don't mind waiting around, but as long as I'm waiting for something productive. Laying in a damn hospital bed is HARDLY productive. Sitting and waiting for a new PV shot to get set up, is." he replied, ice blue eyes focusing in on the screen as Izzy began the footage.
It was... strange...
Narcissus actually seemed to be enjoying himself... he was laughing and joking... with people he didn't even remember!
Strangely though, it didn't set off a headache, which he was rather thankful for. But the longer he watched, the more he realized that this other self... wasn't an act.
He wasn't wearing the mask... wasn't BEING Narcissus, at least not really.
And a part of the young Koyasu didn't know if he liked that, or wanted to embrace it.
"Why the hell am I so... so happy? I don't even know if 'happy' is the right word but... I mean... that's NOT me." he spoke, pointing to the screen.
The musician leaned back against the sofa, continuing to watch, his tea now on the coffee table in front of him.
"I mean first off, I'm solo. Strictly solo. And here I am obviously NOT... but... but it's just so... perky?" he shook his head. "I can't describe it... but it's NOT Narcissus. It's NOT me." his gaze focused in on Izzy then. "The fans are going to think I've flipped, Lucky-san. Until now, they've enjoyed the frigid persona I give off. They've loved Narcissus. This... this is more like..."
'Like Akihiko?' his own thoughts spoke.
Angry at himself for such a revelation, and for almost showing his manager the weakness of that mask... Narcissus stood and paced the living room for a moment.
"We can't release this. It goes against my image." he spoke, really not wanting the world to know he wasn't a self-loving b*****d.
Well... at least that he wasn't one 24-7...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Looking over the message, Chiyou contemplated everything Nakai had said.
"No, I haven't spoken to Ishi at all. Hm...well, I doneed to go over the dvd...perhaps I could just go over there with you? I doubt Izzy would mind, and it would be good to do something that doesn't involve being in front of a camera for just one day." he said, shivering just a bit and turning the heat vent on himself. So he was cold, in his unseasonally skimpy outfit. At least he was cute.
"Manager, eh? Everyone seems so adamant about me getting a new manager. I just don't know...for a while, I was all "If Ishi won't manage me, no one will"....but it's gone beyond that. I think I want to sort of free float for a little while, see what I can accomplish all on my own, like Narcissus did, like Shou does. I may not be in their league, but I do enjoy a challenge." the young blond smirked, fingers toying seductively with the belly chain that was wrapped around him like a sparkling silver snake.
"Either way, I've got you keeping me in line now. Chiyou-kun knows what happens if he's a bad, bad boy." the kid mewled, batting his eyelashes teasingly.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I slept really good, this time." the scarlet eyed man beamed, stretching and yawning for a moment.

"Did you sleep ok, sugar lips?" the violinist asked, turning his head to give the lips in question a soft, happy kiss.
Unexpectedly, Yumi leapt up in between them, licking their lips with her own brand of happy puppy kisses.

"Yumi! Hahahahaha! Down girl! Heh...she's obviously VERY happy to have us home, Na-kun. I don't think she knows what to do with herself with mommy and daddy around." Ryu laughed, holding Yumi down in his lap, though the poodle continued to wallow, buck, and whimper for attention.
Things were so peaceful...Ryuukaze had no earthly idea about the things going on in his lover's head, all the fear and turmoil, all the anger. As far as he could tell, the world had gone back to being peaches and cream, roses and lilies, sugar and spice...and his Naoko...everything nice.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Hayato's home

"Dinner? Fusion...?" It didn't take long for Shou to come up with an answer that was filled with curiosity. "Yes...Oishiisou!" The food did sound good even when he was deeply engaged with the work about him. Of course, he also knew that Jun was a bit...well possessive about snagging his evenings after work. Shou hadn't figured out how he'd deal with that yet and maybe he was just a little to infatuated to consider things too deeply as of yet.

"Ah...what time should we meet? I can try to be out of here by 8pm or if you want to swing by later. You know I sometimes get so involved I forget the time. But I could tell Yamada-san and have him remind me. Whichever works." Shou didn't really consider how Hamu felt about Jun or vice versa. He figured they would 'work it out eventually'.

However, he wasn't sure what to tell Naoko about all of it. Or if he even wanted to. Actually, it was his personal life, so really he didn't need to explain to his band mates what he was doing in it. As long as Jun didn't mess around with Naoko, all was good. And if he did, well Shou would show him the door. It was that simple in Shou's mind.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi spun around at the first yelp of pain. "Nezumi-san! are you alright?" He hurried over and knelt beside them man looking him over. "I was just looking for my next appointment's location but let me help you out first."

Setting down his supplies in Nezumi's office he then came back and help the man there and laid him out on his movable table. "Soo...let's take a look at that knee." He pushed up the pant leg and started working his magic with those wonderful fingers.

"You seem to be carrying a lot of tension, Nezumi-san. We might need to set up a full appointment for you." Michi hadn't mentioned the music and mostly because that seemed like a weird fluke to him. He really didn't think he was that good and doubted anyone could determine that in just a few notes. So he did what he thought he could do best, physical therapy. And right now it sure looked like that Nezumi could use a fair amount.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy watched as the man went from the smirk to the stare to the confounded over his own self's comfortable demeanor. He had a feeling that this might be the reaction he'd get from someone who wasn't used to being open. This Akihiko was still in his shell. And as Izzy watched he was almost certain of what the man might say.

"You were happy because you were comfortable with your team. You were proud of your accomplishment and you felt like you could let down your hair a little and have a good time." Izzy answered without batting an eye. He had a feeling he'd have to stick to his guns for the rest of the night. Because he wasn't about to let this Narcissus ruin HIS Narcissus' accomplishments.

"Solo? Solo means you do everything yourself and even before I was your manager, you had people who helped you even if you never acknowledged them. Well, you started changing your mind about how you treated people when my friends helped you get back on your feet in the music industry. There's nothing wrong with being friendly with your team. In fact, it promotes good relations and people tend to work hard for a boss they respect and like." Izzy sure knew that even his Akihiko was still coming to terms with himself and probably still wasn't ready to admit his own changing but he did change and Izzy knew that Akihiko had known he was...changing.

Izzy rolled his eyes, "No the fans aren't going to think you've flipped. You've been doing a lot of 'different' things lately. And well the team up with Shou to do this performance was one of those things. I know you were working on trying to get him to move to Ohayou...but....Beyond that, you were actually going through some intense self evaluations. I think you were close to knowing your next steps as a super star. We hadn't discussed it but...the songs you wrote..." He paused for a moment then smiled and opened his briefcase.

"Before my apartment had been burned, I had taken a few things to be vaulted due to their importance but I thought you might like to see them since you probably don't remember." He pulled out a file and in it he gently and very carefully pulled out napkins.

"These are from my home when you were staying there. You wrote this one in my kitchen..." He handed him the napkin. "You sang it at the Charity event. And these others, haven't even been performed. So they are still works that have yet to be brought to the public. However, I think that they are very much your feelings about your world at the time." He set the songs, the napkins out on the table for Narcissus to view. Izzy had made sure that there were copies just in case this Narcissus couldn't respect His Narcissus' vision of the world.

"As for not releasing it...I don't see why not. That, is you...the real you. A man, who grew out of loner into something far more fascinating." he'd fight for those memories even if he had to force feed them to the new Narcissus. So instead of letting Narcissus have much time to rebuke his comment, he hit the button on the remote so the Devil's Trill could take the stage soon to reveal the seductive demon with that oh so powerful and emotional voice.

Izzy watched that man on stage then glanced over at this Narcissus. "All I remember was watching this and thinking you had stepped everything up a notch...It really was incredible."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Tell you what, I'll give you to 8:30, just because I know how you like to get into things. Give you a chance to wrap it all up. How's that?" Hayato replied, being overly considerate of his newfound lover.

Walking down the sidewalk, Jun fished his car keys out of his pocket and hopped into the black vehicle. He really needed to get a new car. Not that this one wasn't nice...it just carried a few too many memories of things he had done, the person he used to be that he had come to have a distaste for.

"I'll be there at 8:30, and I expect your lovely face looking at me no later than 8:40, got it, lover?" he smirked over the phone.
Sure, work was getting done, his music was taking off again, and everything was going splendidly...but there was no doubt, the most important thing to Hayato these days was the beautiful blond vocalist, Shou...as well as his other side, Oumori Sai.

"Catch you then, Little Red Riding Hood." he growled like a wolf, then hung up the phone, pulling out of the parking space and heading off to his next appointment.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

How embarrassing!
He had just gone down like a ton of bricks, and right in front of someone, no less.
Though, as soon as he heard that voice, he knew exactly who that someone had been!
What luck....odd luck, but luck nonetheless! If he hadn't fallen, they would have surely just passed eachother going different ways!

"Ah...I'm fine...ow. Gomen...I've been stressed out and clumsy lately..." he explained, even as Michi set up his table and helped the manager up onto it, proceeding to touch him in the most wonderful of ways.

"Ohhhhhhh...." he seemed to melt, forgetting himself for a moment. Those hands were magic! They took all the pain away!
"Ah...um...Tanaka-san...I would love to set up an appointment with you." he said, not sure what to say now, as he was so distracted by the therapist's amazing work.

Then it hit him...he had to get this man signed on as a vocalist! He had discovered a fountain of talent here that desperately needed to be tapped!
Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he sent an emergency text to Hiroki Asato, sure that the man would be in the building at this hour.

Hiroki-san...please come to my office immediately. I've discovered new talent and would like for you, personally, to hear him sing. Thank you. -Nezumi

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

SHOU

Hayato's home

"Alright...that works." Shou answered not sure what the time was at the moment but made a note in his mind, one he would express to his assistant soon. "So you said it was posh? What are you going to wear? Mm?"

"8:40...8:40..." He looked over at the sound tech beside him and the guy right away wrote the number on the score sheet they had been reviewing.
Shou smiled and nodded. "Ok well, I'm at Sega's studio at the moment and probably going to be here until then. At least I think."

The sound tech looked at his watch then nodded and pointed to a few sheets silently. "Yes, that appears to be the case." said Shou and he peered at the sheets.

Of course Sai hadn't been seen except for that brief time in Hayato's room while Shou had been running the gamete of his affairs. It was hard to say if he appeared at other time considering Shou's crazy schedule.

Shou then giggled as Jun mentioned 'little red riding hood' Oh goodness it had become a nick name. "Alright Big Bad Wolf." he answered before hanging up the phone and laughed when he saw the sound tech all confused. "It's just a game."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok...well we will fit you into my schedule. It's getting a little tight. The stars are needy people and I'm on Narcissus' roster first. So let see, I'll put you into a morning session if you're in the office early?" he asked as he starting adjust the leg and working along the calf.

"Feels like your back is out of place. I'm guessing that ball of tension goes further than this. He moved up to Nezumi's back and while he didn't take off his suit coat, his fingers could be felt through it. "Yeah. You really do need a few sessions." he said as he walked his finger up Nezumi's spine then down the muscles finding the knots and working into them.

"You know tension like this can cause all kinds of health problems." he said as his fingers dragged down the lower back and over the hips. He did a quick back adjustment putting things into place to release the blood flow. "See...doesn't that feel better already?" he asked as he knead out a new knot.

Of course, he rather enjoyed watching this mousy man and wondered a little about a few other more interesting past times. He didn't really notice who Nezumi had started texting.

------

Meanwhile, Asato Hiroki was in a meeting with the senior staff but he did look down at his text and replied rather quickly.

If he's that good, then make a demo recording and present the talent to me...in the week. I look forward to what you've found. Asato

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

So...Hiroki was busy. Well, it didn't come as a huge surprise. The man was very important now. He had just hoped that he would have been free for this.
No matter, though. He just had to change his approach, get things done.

"I believe you. I haven't felt well in a while, since I started to get stressed. Ahhh....it feels sooo much better...." he smiled, letting himself stretch and relax a bit more.
It was hard to keep business on his mind with all this pleasure going on, but Nezumi managed, somehow.

"Tanaka-san...have you considered what I said? I'd like it if you could make time, preferably today, to come with me to a studio and record a demo. I meant what I said...I want to bring you on with the company."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games