Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm
Bluepaw gave a mrrw of laughter and purred. "No fawn's but we do have some good hunter's who will keep him fed."

Joltflash sighed. "Never dought youself Wasppaw. It's unhealthy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 am
"sorry,"Windkit whispered to his now awake sister.

Pantherclaw licked Cloudpaw on the head then walked out and back into the clearing.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 pm
Eagleheart padded past the nursery enterance with a plump rabbit in her mouth. She saw Pantherclaw come out and realized she hasn't spent time with her old friend in a long time. She put down the rabbit. "Hey, Pantherclaw. Do you want to share this rabbit with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Finished, Wold stood up "Speaking of hunting, we don't we pay back what we just inhaled"
Thorn licked his chops "As a way of, you know, earning our keep."
Wasppaw nodded "Thanks again,Joltflash"
Nettle finished suckling and curled in a ball to sleep
Wasppaw let out a sigh of relief "well, now that the little terror is fed, can we go hunting?" her amber eyes shone up at her mentor
Moonkit snapped awake at the sound of Windkit's voice.Her ears twitching, she grumbled "You woke up more than one"
Shadowkit blinked "it's okay."The little kit mewed to her brother. She turned at stuck her tiny pink tongue out at Moonkit.  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Jolflash nodded. "Sure. We can show Wolf and Thorn the territory while we're out." he walked out and saw Bluepaw with Wolf and Thorn. "Good. You're all together. Bluepaw, go get your father and Dustpaw. We can have a big hunting patrol."

Bluepaw nodded and went to go get Foxtail and Dustpaw. Her father was examing the fesh kill pile, now empty. "Hey, mom want's you to come on a hunting patrol with us." She then turned and got Dustpaw, who was in the apprentice's den. "Wake up, furball. Patrol."

Foxtail sat next to Joltflash and smiled.

Dustpaw yawned and settled down next to Wasppaw.

Joltflash nodded. "Okay, let's split up. I'll take Wasppaw and Thorn. Foxtail, you take Dustpaw and mark the SnowClan border. Bluepaw, you and Wolf exploe the territory. I know you haven't been exploring seince you're apprentice cermony, but see how much you can teach him."

"Okay!"

The cat's ran out into the forest and went in seperate directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxtail and Dustpaw went to the SnowClan border and sniffed around. Tawnypaw's scent was almost unscentable. "Dad, I have a weird feeling. Let's stay here for a while." Foxtsil nodded and they sat by the border.

Joltflash took Wasppaw and Thorn into a very woodsy part of the MoonClan territory. "You guys see what you can find. Thorn, try your tecnequies here and see if they work." She then ran off in the direction she scented a squirrel.

Bluepaw lead Wolf into a small area were there was a stream. "This was all the territory I explored so far. Let's see if we can find some fresh kill around here. I don't know anything farther from this, so let's stay in this area."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 am
Frostpaw, the medicine cat apprentice for Snowclan, came into view of the Moonclan border with Tawnypaw walking beside her. Luckily there were already warriors at the border so they wouldn't have to go into their territory. Frostpaw stopped at the border.  

Nights of Nyx

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 am
"Frostpaw, what's wrong? You're the medicine cat apprentice. Plus, I hardly doubt warriors would attack you. Come on." She turned around and ran to the border.

Dustpaw twitched his ears and looked over the border into SnowClan. He saw two white figures moving torward them. One of the got darker and turned tanish. "Tawny...paw? TAWNYPAW!"

Foxtail jumped up and yowled in happiness. He didn't go over the border, not sure if their were warriors along with the apprenice with Tawnypaw.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 pm
Frostpaw purred, "I'm overjoyed now. And it's only us." She said knowing other clans got worried when other warriors come.  

Nights of Nyx

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:31 pm
Wolf raised his head and scented "i smell voles and mice.Can you locate them?"Wolf could locate them easily, it was much easier tracking things in a quiet forest than it was in a noisy city, he just wanted to give her a chance.
Wasppaw lifted her muzzle into the air, and was scenting when Thorn yelped.
Thorn turned to his sister "Squireel and rabbit.Down in the ravine."He bounded down the dry riverbank, waspy at his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:42 am
Bluepaw nodded and crouched down. She sniffed the air and pin pointed the location of a mouse. She saw it scurrying around in the grass eating a seed. She lowered her self and got ready to leap. She jumped and the leaves under feet rustled. By the time she landed, the mouse was gone. Fox dung! I wanted to show of my skills to Wolf but I blew it. Smooth move Bluepaw!

Joltflash turned and saw the two apprentices running down the riverbank. She flicked her tail and turned back around to her hunt. If they got in trouble it was their own fault. She then stopped before she walked any farther. Thorn didn't know the territory and Wasppaw was still learning. She jumped down and ran after them. She caught up and grabbed Wasppaw by the scruff. She set her down and then got Thorn too. She growled at Thorn and hearded him back to his sister. "You two don't run off again without a warrior. You two are still apprentices and it's nowere near time for you're assesment. Wasppaw, you've only been out of camp one before, and Thorn you're new to the Clan. Don't make careless mistakes."

Foxtail ran forward and licked Tawnypaw's head many times. Dustpaw jumped around her many times than turned to Frostpaw. "Thank you so much! We really missed Tawnypaw."

1-800-Kami

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm
Frostpaw nodded, "It's a pleasure to bring her back, but I should get going now." She turned to Tawnypaw. "Bye" She said and started to walk back to Snowclan camp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Wolf stopped,the vole in his mouth swinging at the sound of a mouse coming his way.The smoky tom slammed his paw and crushed the creature's skull.Wolf dropped the vole and scraped a hole in the damp earth.Smoothing leaves over the kill, he lifted his head and narrowed his eyes.Twitching his ears, he bounded down the slope
Thorn's eyes widened "Oh! sorry, i-it's just that i scented big prey down there"
Wasppaw nodded "got it. We'll hunt up there"

Wolf stalked into the scene "Why should they? all they were doung was running"  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Joltflash turned and stared at Wolf. "Do you challenge my mentorship? I was an apprentice once. I made the same mistake they did and ran off. My mentor didn't stop me and it resulted in my breaking my paw and having to stay an apprentice many more moons. It was sadening seeing my friends I had grown up with in the nursery become warriors earlier than I had because I had made a stupis move. I'm saving them from that pain. Wasppaw already had to wait an extra moon as a kit before becoming an apprentice. She dosen't deserve to wait any longer." She turned and licked Wasppaw on the head before stalking off back to the hunt with a flick of her tail.

Bluepaw followed Wolf and stood far away as her mother scolded him, Wasppaw, and Thorn. She flattened her ears and sighed.

"Bye, Frostpaw. Thank you!" Tawnypaw called out before returning to camp with her father and brother.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm
S o p h i s t ii C A T
Bluepaw purred at Eagleheart's praise then Bluepaw turned her head when a cat asked to see Patchstar. If he knew her, he must be a Clan cat. He had MoonClan scent on him, though it was faint. He must be like her dad, more out of camp than in. "I'm not sure. I'm Bluepaw, Patchstar's apprentice. I haven't seen her but Joltflash or Pantherclaw might have." She smiled at him and turned her head back to Wolf and Thorn.

(thx ya kindly ^.^)
Rowanpaw nodded "thank you, i'll try and find them . ." Rowanpaw then spotted Eagleheart at the nursery. "Eagleheart!" Rowanpaw meowed excitedly. He ran over, tail straight.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 pm
Angel nodded. "I guess I'm okay...." she stammered, and then coughed a bit. "It could have been worse."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games