Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:53 pm
*waves hi to sodomy* Sorry I didn't say hi earlier, I'm trying to type a lot it seems tonight. Great job on the 4th of july party btw. *bows* Much praise and cookies are you due this evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:55 pm
lurichan
It sounds...intersting..... *ponders* Is that also a manga? I could also swear I've read that on the back cover of something, though not as detailed.

I have seen no manga... And it is a fansub probably never to be released here... *Goes all sad and emo* emo  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:56 pm
Ascher
lurichan
It sounds...intersting..... *ponders* Is that also a manga? I could also swear I've read that on the back cover of something, though not as detailed.

I have seen no manga... And it is a fansub probably never to be released here... *Goes all sad and emo* emo

Aww, I'm sure it will come over sooner or later... I knew what Kodomo No Ochina (I think that's how it's spelled) was over 5 years ago before it was brought over and re-named Kodocha. 3nodding Just give it some time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

Aww, I'm sure it will come over sooner or later... I knew what Kodomo No Ochina (I think that's how it's spelled) was over 5 years ago before it was brought over and re-named Kodocha. 3nodding Just give it some time.

Kodomo no Omocha... My ex was a fanatic over that series. ~_~

ALMOST got me on it.  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:59 pm
oh oh oh!

I have yet ANOTHER rp character I play now!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:01 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

Kodomo no Omocha... My ex was a fanatic over that series. ~_~

ALMOST got me on it.

I like it cause it's cute, and Sana is a hyperactice fruit loop, but that's just me. '
"This is Rei, he is my boyfriend and my pimp"
"Sana do you know what that word means?"
"Sure I do, that means I give him my allowance every week"

*lol* I'm silly like that though. *impatitenly awaiting the release of the next DVD*

So, what is this new PR character you speak of?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:01 pm
lurichan
*waves hi to sodomy* Sorry I didn't say hi earlier, I'm trying to type a lot it seems tonight. Great job on the 4th of july party btw. *bows* Much praise and cookies are you due this evening.

Teehee thank you -bow-

And I feel left out in the discussion of random mangas xD

And hi again Ascher! =D

-wavewave-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:02 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
lurichan

Teehee thank you -bow-

And I feel left out in the discussion of random mangas xD

And hi again Ascher! =D

-wavewave-

Don't worry, I've had close to 8 years now to amass vast amounts of anime and manga knowledge... ^^* I have a giant sign next to my computer that says otaku...and the entire computer room is decorated in anime/eastern items.... ^^* I have a strange strange life.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:03 pm
lurichan

Public Relations?

*Giggles and teases the Luri* You know we all heart you Luri, and chances are you're very tired, I really should stop being so mean...

BUT anyway her name is Kirrin, and she's a kitten ^_^

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Dvass18/Kirrin.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:05 pm
Ascher
lurichan

Public Relations?

*Giggles and teases the Luri* You know we all heart you Luri, and chances are you're very tired, I really should stop being so mean...

*lol* You know, the bad part is I re-typed that about 3 times and STLL managed to mess it up... rofl rofl rofl

I think I've had enough pain killers tonight if I can't even type right.

KITTY!!! Aww, cute kitty.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan

Don't worry, I've had close to 8 years now to amass vast amounts of anime and manga knowledge... ^^* I have a giant sign next to my computer that says otaku...and the entire computer room is decorated in anime/eastern items.... ^^* I have a strange strange life.

*Is currently envying lurichan*

Can I scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:07 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

*Is currently envying lurichan*

Can I scream

Sorry, I didn't mean to incite envy. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:08 pm
lurichan

We still love You Luri, always and forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:10 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

Public Relations?

*lol* You know, the bad part is I re-typed that about 3 times and STLL managed to mess it up... rofl rofl rofl

I think I've had enough pain killers tonight if I can't even type right.

KITTY!!! Aww, cute kitty.

I know what you mean, lurichan.
I remember the one night I spent five minuites trying to spell the word blue correctly. I still failed.
Mine are wearing off and I can now type better than I was earlier in the evening, but the down side is my head still hurts.
Dare I ask what pain is plauging you, lurichan?

The red ones make me fly and the blue ones help me fall  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:10 pm
Ascher
lurichan

We still love You Luri, always and forever.

YAY! I'm special. ^_^ And not in the "get to ride in the 'special bus' sort of way either. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games