Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
no, bullets, blades and tearings don't some stuff does and also *pulls out the ifrit gauntlets* here *tosses you alaster* this is going to be fun, but no phasing
XD You know, sometimes I can't help but phase.
i know, only on the major things, also, for this training, there is no fatal shots, got it?
....*Thinks a minute* O:l
what does that mean?
...Hm....Alright....<< But can I cut your arms and legs off and name you stumpy?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:54 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:y would rai want dero?

cause ur not debito
* looks down at debito*

Jasdero:......... *goes over to Rai*
Debito:*is sleeping soundly*

nn..*panting*

dip he towel thats on her head in the bucket and squeeze it a little bit then put it back on her head k dero? * looks down at dero whos breathing slowly and takes out the tranquilizer bullet*

huff..*rolls over*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:y would rai want dero?

cause ur not debito
* looks down at debito*

nn..*panting*

dip he towel thats on her head in the bucket and squeeze it a little bit then put it back on her head k dero? * looks down at dero whos breathing slowly and takes out the tranquilizer bullet*

huff..*rolls over*

* runs real quick to rai and gives her some medicine then runs back to debito*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
no, bullets, blades and tearings don't some stuff does and also *pulls out the ifrit gauntlets* here *tosses you alaster* this is going to be fun, but no phasing
XD You know, sometimes I can't help but phase.
i know, only on the major things, also, for this training, there is no fatal shots, got it?
what does that mean?
...Hm....Alright....<< But can I cut your arms and legs off and name you stumpy?
depends, if you leave just one on, i can sew them back on, but like i said, no fatals, got it? *gets in a battle pose*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 am

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins

nn..*panting*

huff..*rolls over*

Jasdero:*just watches*
Debito:*continues to breathe slowly and easy deep in sleep*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
what does that mean?
depends, if you leave just one on, i can sew them back on, but like i said, no fatals, got it? *gets in a battle pose*
No. None. You can make Allen sew you back up -. -. *Gets into battle stance. Posing is for women and power rangers. x] *

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 am

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins

nn..*panting*

huff..*rolls over*

* pops some curry up* sorry im just hungry. want the some dero? its the spicy hot one im used to eating it now * eats curry* yumm
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:06 am

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
what does that mean?
No. None. You can make Allen sew you back up -. -. *Gets into battle stance. Posing is for women and power rangers. x] *
*laughs to that joke and appears behind him and hits him in the back of the head with a fire punch*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 am

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

huff..*rolls over*

* pops some curry up* sorry im just hungry. want the some dero? its the s**c hot one im used to eating it now * eats curry* yumm

Jasdero:*looks all bummed out* sure....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:12 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
what does that mean?
*laughs to that joke and appears behind him and hits him in the back of the head with a fire punch*
*Crouches down to dodge, swings backward and slashes Cross across the knees...* [[Cross, across...that's funny xp ]]

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 am

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

huff..*rolls over*

* pops some curry up* sorry im just hungry. want the some dero? its the spicy hot one im used to eating it now * eats curry* yumm

its okay dero everything will be fine* hands him a bowl and smiles*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 am

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
what does that mean?
*Crouches down to dodge, swings backward and slashes Cross across the knees...* [[Cross, across...that's funny xp ]]
*blocks with a guantlet and kicks tyki in the face [lol, funny man]

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:17 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
*blocks with a guantlet and kicks tyki in the face [lol, funny man]
*Blocks foot w/ sword and pushes sword up to make him lose balance*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:19 am

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

its okay dero everything will be fine* hands him a bowl and smiles*

Jasdero:*takes bowl and starts to eat still lookin bummed out*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games