Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:08 pm
By the way...
I got my braces off. I'm actually pretty now. heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:31 pm
Raisus
By the way...
yay!!! post a picture of ur new awesome non-metal smile  

RAWRpham

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:34 pm
GASP! TEH KRISSY! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:08 am
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Listen to my story peeps. I made it for English class. ;o

Quote:
    The Red Stained Sky

The sun went to sleep and the moon took its place. It was a perfect night to watch the sky. Childish laughers echoed in the main hall of the inn a small group of tourists were staying in for summer vacation. Cindy, a young blond girl, and Laura, an innocent red-haired girl, were getting ready for their challenge - playing hide and seek in the inn's dark and old abandoned basement. No one rented a room down there since the owner of the inn decided to shut down that place and renovate it when he'll ever make up his greedy mind. It was the best place to feel exciting sensations.

So, both fearless kids ran down the cracking stairs and began their game. "1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8..." until she made it to 30. It didn't take long for Laura to be found in a room near by, under a dirty olive blanket, stained with dark dashes on it. The red-haired child sighed and stood up on her feet, throwing the sheet aside. Cindy suddenly gasped loudly as she stared at what was really hiding behind Laura's hideout. It was a life-size doll. Its delicate, but rusty shape could reveal its feminine form under a ripped off light blue knee-length dress. Its short blonde hair covered most of its emotionless painted eyes. "A wind-up doll." whispered Cindy, under her breath as she quickly examined the mysterious object. While Laura's gaze was still locked on it, a miscellaneous smirk curved her friend's lips. "Hey, Laura." she spoke, taking a serious, yet worried tone. "I heard those dolls were originally humans, victims of a curse. The legend says on cloudless fullmoon nights, they are freed from the curse and can move on their own. Most of the time, their accumulated grudge over take them, leaving blood and fear behind their every steps." The innocent Laura felt her eyes water and started shaking in fear as every word of Cindy's story made its way in her head. "C-Cindy.. S..top it.. It-'s not.. funny.." A grin appeared on her buddy's mouth, finding all this too amusing. She ended up cracking in front of her. "Hahaha, I'm kidding! I made this entire story up!" The frightened expression on Laura's face immediately was replaced by an embarrassed one. She hid her ashamedness behind her soft palms. "Curse you.." Cindy smiled softly to walked closer to her friend to comfort her.

Sharp, discreet ticks could now be heard all over the room. "I wonder what time it is." let out the sly blond girl. As she looked back, she realized there wasn't any clock in the room when she came in. Her small jaw dropped to the floor and felt her breath fiercely go back in her lungs. Laura sensed her friend's sudden change of behavior and turned to face what nailed her in the deepest part of her nightmares. One scream from the two children could be heard before a deadly and quick slashing sound made warm blood cover the whole floor. "21st.. and 22nd.." a cold, emotionless voice said which was mixted with that same repeatitive clicking sound.

It was a perfect night. A perfect night to watch the sky now, stained with pretty deep red...

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

full moon is separated.
revise ashamedeness to bashfulness.
Nice try. Mixed.
That word is fun. Zukkini and I actually had a conversation about this. I spelled this incorrectly all the time in 8th grade. I still sometimes do. repetitive. gonk I spelled that like 243967928 times just now! xd

Overall, the story has a weird feeling to it. I like it though.

Oh no, Kristine is unwired. Watch out everybody.~

クロウさん。 I was trying to read your sentence then got stumped when you typed マ" Because I thought it was a tenten xd . My friend got it on her cell phone. I'll tell you how to do it when I figure it out too.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks Teacher Jarvin. ;o

I liked the fact the ending was dicreet and at the same time not close to expected. I could have developped the descriptions even more, but my laziness held me back. ._.;

I'm still proud of myself.

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Moon Light Ninja

Thanks Teacher Jarvin. ;o

I liked the fact the ending was dicreet and at the same time not close to expected. I could have developped the descriptions even more, but my laziness held me back. ._.;

I'm still proud of myself.

It feels so right
To
night

howlong did it take you to do it??  

miko chizaru

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:42 pm
sine valery wrote a good story, we might as well start.

this wasnt from school, it was from my dream. i made a journal of it.

Nove, 7 1995

After walking the first door, i realize that this could tell me of what might to come. two more doors apeard, one was of wood, and the other was bones and corpse. " the stinch of the dead was strong" i took my chanches with the wooden door in hope of some thing good, instead what waited me was a dark hard floor room.my spine felt a chill as i walked iin it, i began to sweat and felt strange sensations of fear and lust. such thought where the bigest mistake, because i could hear my consince ringing into my head. ifell to the ground in pain, then lights came from the cracks of the wall. the sound of cahins and sounds offoot steps upon the wooden floor. i stood up to hear a sinister voice. (sounded like old english) "What is you're desire." it said to me. i went to take a closser look of it, but when i gazed upon person i felt my fear greater then ever. could of been the scars that coverd every ince of the body, the flesh completly puntchured and sliced and infibulated, then dusted with ash. could of been the vinalla he brought to cover the stince beneathe?
He moved closer to the light, i saw no humanity in his mimerd face. his apearince of his head that had two wires around like a qrown, going to the four head's flesh, his eyes where as black as the empty space. his pace where fast......

" What is you're desire " he asked again. i had no answear, beacuse i was scared stiff.

- end of my dream

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 pm
Raisus
By the way...

im happy for you.

@val-chan i love it, it was great.

@ angmar-sama ninja you scare me and everybody that well read this >< i dont need chizaru-chan askiing me why mr. angmar wrote that >< stressed  

traya sakurazukamori

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Discreet?
I tend to stop short with my stories too xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 am
i didnt know mr.angmar was going to share his journal...amzing.  

miko chizaru

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 pm
miko chizaru

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Journals are the manlier versions of diaries cool
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:51 am
Animaznboy
miko chizaru

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

he has 20 journal's in a book case, and he is making more  

miko chizaru

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:23 pm
Animaznboy
miko chizaru

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
True dat. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:31 pm
Raisus
By the way...

Psh, people can be pretty with braces.  

Fuku Taichou

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Yet some can't.

But one of my good friends looks so adorable with braces on.
She wishes she could keep them on forever. xDDD

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games