Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:16 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Ah, well i guess it is not too bad then. The odds of you coming across anything to trigger it are slim to none.

So you should get rid of it, but i would not worry too much about it.

I am not in any rush either.

Procrastination mood today.
I just want to relax and perhaps argue of how the grass is not green

Even if you could stand a chance against me, i could always retreat to the solipistic stance and win by default.

solipsistic?

Yeah, see this is just one of the many examples of how i am superior to you.

^.^

Solipsism is the philosophy first stated by Golgias (at least, to our knowledge). It has three basic tenets.

1. Nothing exists
2. Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it, and
3. Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others.

Modern solipsism tends to be more lenient, but true solipsism clearly states nothing can be proven.

Really?

You spelt it wrong ... *points above*

^^

solipistic? It is solipsistic ... the adjective of.

^^

Me ish superior now.

Note: might want to edit that  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:17 am
IY_and_MCR
I just came by to say hello.
I got in an argument with the boys and the woman took away my computer for the day. They're away for a moment so I couln'd resist taking it back to use for a moment. I'll be on later, though. I just have to figure out how to kill about seven hours of time.

I'll most likey hang out in my room and get intoxicated. As the guilds dull druggie (I don't mind the being called that it kinda fits) it is my job to do such.

I'll probaby listen to My Chemical Romance a lot since today marks me having their CDs for a year. Yes, I know it's a bit odd to remember the annivesery of CDs, but I do like that band a whole lot and for good reason.

So, now I'm basicly just killing time with nothing real to say.
I'll be back later.
Bye.

Alcoholic kinda mood

Aww, the dull druggie left again?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:21 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Ah, well i guess it is not too bad then. The odds of you coming across anything to trigger it are slim to none.

So you should get rid of it, but i would not worry too much about it.

I am not in any rush either.

Procrastination mood today.
I just want to relax and perhaps argue of how the grass is not green

Even if you could stand a chance against me, i could always retreat to the solipistic stance and win by default.

solipistic?

^.^

Solipsism is the philosophy first stated by Golgias (at least, to our knowledge). It has three basic tenets.

1. Nothing exists
3. Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others.

Modern solipsism tends to be more lenient, but true solipsism clearly states nothing can be proven.

Really?

^^

^^

Me ish superior now.

Unfortunately for you, there is no way to prove i spelled it wrong. My posts clearly show the correct spelling, and i cannot help if you misquoted me.

In all fairness, i edited my post long before you noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:21 am
*wanders in*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:22 am
Dr_lecter1988
*wanders in*

*pokes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:24 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

solipsistic?

^.^

1. Nothing exists

Really?

^^

^^

Me ish superior now.

Unfortunately for you, there is no way to prove i spelled it wrong. My posts clearly show the correct spelling, and i cannot help if you misquoted me.

In all fairness, i edited my post long before you noticed.

I am content in the knowledge that you made an error. Dr_lector will defend me. He knows I don't misquote. Isn't that right Dr?

domokun  

ieatyourtclol

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:24 am
Hello all
=D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:25 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hello all
=D

[.Deadly_Doll.] will defend me too.

She owns my hair. She has to  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:26 am
I have no problem with that mistake. I made a mistake while typing and failed to notice it until after i had submitted my post. I then went back and changed it.

I will never claim to be perfect, but i will fix my mistakes if possible. That is what makes me better than so many.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:26 am
heya zz, celebie. i'm not getting in the middle of this one.

i always thought that solipsism was the belief that nothing exists except for the solipsist himself. apparently i was wrong.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:28 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hello all
=D

*ninja glomp*

Heya DD!  
zz1000zz
I have no problem with that mistake. I made a mistake while typing and failed to notice it until after i had submitted my post. I then went back and changed it.

I will never claim to be perfect, but i will fix my mistakes if possible. That is what makes me better than so many.

I was merely trying to lower your inflated ego. The whole "I am superior" spiel.  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

Hello Double D!

And Doctor, why do you say you were wrong about solipsism? There are several distinctive views on it. What you described is Epistemological solipsism, which only subscribes to the second and third statements.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 am
zz1000zz
Hello Double D!

And Doctor, why do you say you were wrong about solipsism? There are several distinctive views on it. What you described is Epistemological solipsism, which only subscribes to the second and third statements.

*uses his Google-fu*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

I was merely trying to lower your inflated ego. The whole "I am superior" spiel.

My superiority complex comes not from a lack of mistakes, but from a lack of flaws. I will make mistakes, but i will try to fix them. I will change my mind on any issue if somebody can convince me i am wrong.

In the end, that is far more than most people.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games