Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

insert weird name

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:53 pm
that's messed up lols.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:15 pm
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:23 pm
Animaznboy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Crap, that's so awful!

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:24 pm
LMFAO. xd  

insert weird name

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:51 pm
*goes to the bar and makes a melon & ginger crush* Just another usual night at the AP Bar...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:03 pm
BRB, I have to eat dinner now ^^.

*posts sign on bar: "Will be back in 15 minutes."*

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:43 pm
Sorry that took longer sweatdrop .

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:46 pm
"*le gasp*" Pagtatapat did a triple post! eek  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:57 pm
Animaznboy
"*le gasp*" Pagtatapat did a triple post! eek
Yeah, intentionally rolleyes .

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:52 pm
And guess what? Here's another.

*Wipes Jarvin's saliva off the walls with a towel.*

It's still oozing all over my arm xp ...

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:29 am
eww.... I feel sorry for you. I would hate to clean that mess up. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:10 am
Pagtatapat01
Animaznboy

Crap, that's so awful!

-waiter-
lol. That would be weird if that really did happen... xd though, that's kinda bad for the guys... xp  

NittleGrasper`

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:04 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
lol. That would be weird if that really did happen... xd though, that's kinda bad for the guys... xp
The poor guy.

Okay, I think I wiped all the stuff off the wall. Let's hope it doesn't happen again xp .

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 pm
what kind of mess did jarvin make ? =O  

insert weird name

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:14 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
what kind of mess did jarvin make ? =O
Remember when Jarvin graffiti'd the wall. Well, the only way to wash it off was for him to lick it off (he eats paint? No wonder why he's so illiterate!). So we made him lick the entire wall, but then the whole wall was oozing with his spit, and then I had to wipe it all off gonk !

Want a drink?

-waiter-  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games