Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm
It's been a while since I've been on, and a lot has happened in that time. I've come to learn that I'm getting deployed in march of 2011. Two months after I'm done with AIT. To Afghanistan no less. So much for ROTC after high school. Besides that, many males at my school want to pick a fight with me because I'm in the army. What kind of s**t is that? My guess is that they have something to prove and want to try to beat the s**t out of a medic to prove it. My friends are suffering from it too. The same retards that want to fight me are causing problems with my friends to get to me, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me some advice?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm
If they're your friends, talk to them. Express your concerns and your feelings.
Do so in a calm, collected manner.
If they continue after this, they are not and have never been your friends.

I wish you well. I hope your deployment is uneventful and that you return relatively unscarred. My thoughts are with your family, may your God(s)/Ancestors/Almighty Traffic Cone keep you and them well.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm
Wait, if I recall correctly, weren't you (riddle box) the one who lied about being in the army in the welcome thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 pm
Taliah
Wait, if I recall correctly, weren't you (riddle box) the one who lied about being in the army in the welcome thread?

No, some people saw his profile and thought it didn't add up, but they didn't take into account the way high school recruitment programs work.  

Collowrath

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Collowrath
Taliah

No, some people saw his profile and thought it didn't add up, but they didn't take into account the way high school recruitment programs work.

Ah, neither do I, apparently. Disregard my post then, and you have my apologies riddle box.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 am
riddle_box_juggalo
The same retards that want to fight me are causing problems with my friends to get to me, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me some advice?

You can start by not using the r-word. We don't stand for that here.

Other than that, I don't know. High School boys are strange.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 am
riddle_box_juggalo
It's been a while since I've been on, and a lot has happened in that time. I've come to learn that I'm getting deployed in march of 2011. Two months after I'm done with AIT. To Afghanistan no less. So much for ROTC after high school. Besides that, many males at my school want to pick a fight with me because I'm in the army. What kind of s**t is that? My guess is that they have something to prove and want to try to beat the s**t out of a medic to prove it. My friends are suffering from it too. The same retards that want to fight me are causing problems with my friends to get to me, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me some advice?

Nope, not from this corner. Maybe take this to Life Issues?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 am
Collowrath
Taliah

More specificially, it wasn't about HS Recruitment and less about him addressing the changes in his profile.  

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 am
TeaDidikai
Collowrath
Taliah

More specificially, it wasn't about HS Recruitment and less about him addressing the changes in his profile.

Ah. I stand corrected. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am
I love it when random people see my sig and decide to PM me to inform me how wrong wrong wrongity-wrong I am about the r-word.

You know, when 'love' means 'am enraged by, but usually don't have the energy to respond to it.'  

Calixti

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 pm
You know what would be ******** awesome? If people in the GLB....(t?) group at my school stop using transphobic slurs as actual viable words for trans folk.

I'm not a goddamn tranny, none of my trans siblings are goddamn trannies and I'm ******** tired of my so called safe spaces being destroyed one by one, you goddamn privileged ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Recursive Paradox
You know what would be ******** awesome? If people in the GLB....(t?) group at my school stop using transphobic slurs as actual viable words for trans folk.

I'm not a goddamn tranny, none of my trans siblings are goddamn trannies and I'm ******** tired of my so called safe spaces being destroyed one by one, you goddamn privileged ******** class="clear">
Is it a bad thing that the first reaction I had was "Why are they calling you a transmission?"

Because that's what a "tranny" is to me, having worked with cars.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Recursive Paradox

I'm not a goddamn tranny, none of my trans siblings are goddamn trannies and I'm ******** tired of my so called safe spaces being destroyed one by one, you goddamn privileged ******** class="clear">

I find it kind of odd. The GLBTQ (etc) communities up here are a lot more tolerant of transgendered/sexual people than from what I perceive to what happens in America.

The second thing is "safe space". Apparently, the University of Waterloo will not label any place, not even the GLBTQ office, a "positive safe space". Because that would apparently be acknowledging there's "negative space". stare

The university admin "fired" the previous service co-ordinator because he kept asking questions into the issue and he's out of school for 2 terms. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox

Is it a bad thing that the first reaction I had was "Why are they calling you a transmission?"

Because that's what a "tranny" is to me, having worked with cars.

Not when it actually got me to laugh and cheered me up a little. Not a bad thing at all.  

Recursive Paradox

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 pm
True Colours of Destiny
Recursive Paradox

I find it kind of odd. The GLBTQ (etc) communities up here are a lot more tolerant of transgendered/sexual people than from what I perceive to what happens in America.

It's cuz America is way more transphobic than Canada is.

Quote:
The second thing is "safe space". Apparently, the University of Waterloo will not label any place, not even the GLBTQ office, a "positive safe space". Because that would apparently be acknowledging there's "negative space". stare

The university admin "fired" the previous service co-ordinator because he kept asking questions into the issue and he's out of school for 2 terms. gonk

o________O  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games