Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:26 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at Niko who asked if anyone wanted to come with him. Even if she wanted to come along, Odayaka thought she would be a bit useless if it came to encountering heartless or nobody. She then looked up at Sasha, her ears twitch, "Are you tired Sasha?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Some days I just don't want to be me. Friggen wheelchair is too big for the hallway x_x.....sorry....just needed to vent....as always, sorry sweatdrop ))

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sasha nodded and looked up at the clock in the room.
"yeah, its almost 6 am and I haven't slept in a few weeks. Gosh im becoming my best friends boyfriend!" she pinched the area above her nose and grumbled slightly.

"I think a cat nap would....be good." she crawled onto a empty bed and curled up as if she were a cat and fell asleep.

Jax grinned at a wicked opportunity. He decided to forget about leaving for a little while longer and pulled out what was a make up kit. He grabbed lipstick, mascara, etc, and doodled all over Sasha's face, arms, any bit of skin he could get to.

"Jax, how old are you? That's not nice!"

"who said I was nice. What im doing is a bit tame to what mom did to her a few weeks back. Im still surprised how fast Sasha healed."

He looked at Odayaka
"and I bet you didn't know that Niko right there is a heartless, and so is Jaster, im a nobody, but I have no intention of reforming with Jaster here to become whole again. Nah, I like to cause trouble and mischief."

"Just like Loki...." Jaster grumbled

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 pm
[ooc: Niko still has his heartless antennas right?]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Jax had begun to mark Sasha all over, she wanted to stop him from continuing, but she was somewhat afraid of him. He looked like he would've maybe gotten angry at her if she asked him to stop. She looked at Sasha apologetically, her ears going down. She then looked at Jax as he spoke about Jaster and Niko being heartless, and himself being Jaster's nobody. She looked at the three, as Jaster and Jax didn't look their parts...maybe Jax a little. Niko however, did look the part, as hinted at his antennas.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She set Ene to the floor and stood up, walking over to Jax. With one hand, she smacked hi in the back of the head. "Bugger off. Or should I use a water prison?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:57 pm
[ooc: Niko still has his heartless antennas right?]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Nami had hit the back of Jax's head, she tilted her head, her ears twitch. She was a bit concerned about how Jax would react to that.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:15 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Jax stood up and looked at Nami. He growled and walked away from Sasha then threw the mascara brush at her in attempt to get mascara on her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Gave up and put all my pictures in a spoiler cuz about to be a 4th character of mine added in for a moment))

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

A older woman ran in, she was panting really hard.

Both Jaster and Jax were in shock.
"Mom, how'd you get here. I though the school wasn't supposed to let you in!"

"yeah about that..." Jax bit his lip

Sasha grumbles waking up.

"I think Kalena might be dying. She wont even fight back when I punched her!"

Sasha jumped up immediately
"what!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at the woman that ran in. She didn't know who this woman was, but everyone seemed to know who she is. When she spoke of the possibility that Kalena might be dying, her ears perked up, "E-Eh...?" She actually got startled when Sasha jumped up immediately as response to hearing that.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:01 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Gave up and put all my pictures in a spoiler cuz about to be a 4th character of mine added in for a moment))

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Jaster looked at Odayaka and then everyone else in the room
"Guys, this is my and Jax's mother, Kelina. She's far worse than Jax could ever be"

"hey! Im standing right here!" Jax snarled

"Yeah I know" Jaster sighed.

Kelina sighed
"Sasha, I need you to make her better! She's running a really high fever and she's too young to die! Now common or i'll drag you by your tail!" Kelina said in a panicked hurry.

Sasha sighed sitting up and rubbing her face
"I'll do what I can but if she's really going downhill, its only a matter of time."

"We'll run ahead, common Jax!" Jaster said and ran to the cafeteria with Jax following.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched as Jax and Jaster ran ahead, then looked at Sasha, "Sasha, are you gonna be able to help Ms. Kalena? She's kind of an important person isn't she? So if she...well, passes, wouldn't everyone be sad?" she asked, her ears going down as her expression grew sad.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:55 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Ok, to simplify what's being said, Kalena's not exactly normal, like Ene was originally, kinda supposed to be there but not really. Anyway, she aint dying. Sheesh. I don't think ive actually ever killed off one of my main characters before. sweatdrop ))

User Image
User Image

"I hope I can, but its complicated. Do you remember a few months back when there were dragons in the academy, Oda? That and there were literally toxic death clouds to dragons who made them really sick and that wall was burst open." Sasha started to talk....

"hey! I hated that woman, even if it walked and talked like Kalena, it was the person I was sent to kill all those years ago. What Sasha is trying to avoid saying is that...." Kelina started to wiggle her finger, then she sighed.
"ok...um....sorta like Master Ruen and Jaecen being similar and of the same family line and stuff. Try that but Jaecen being Ruen's immediate descendant and not actually born of blood but of light instead, that's the relation to Kalena and my enemy."

Sasha slapped her forehead.
"ugh. Anyway, yes, a lot of people would be sad, and the balance of light and dark on this world would be...well....out of balance."

Sasha got up and made up her med kit.
"I hope Jaster is buying me time though."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:14 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"It kind of makes sense." Nami said, havin been following along but Ene was holding her head to stop it from spinning. "I've no clue to make any sense of it...."
Nami looked down at Ene and patted her on the head. "Relax. Y'don't have to. Do you require assistance? I might be able t'help."
"Please don't leave me behind." Ene grabbed Nami's hand and looked up at her with puppy dog eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:37 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: I need a cupcake and a tall mug of coffee ))

User Image
User Image

Sasha sighed
"perhaps. Im gonna need any help I can get if its as bad as what I heard. Kelina, maybe you should leave now."

Kelina grumbled.
"fine, but if you let her down, i'll---"

Sasha gave a exhausted look.
"yeah yeah, I know."

Kelina rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed
"god im getting too old for this."

She walked out.

Sasha sighed and rubbed her head.
"im so exhausted of getting threatened"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:19 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched Kelina walk out, then looked back at Sasha, "You should hurry then. I can watch the Infirmary while you're gone." she then looked at Ene who didn't want Nami leaving her behind. Her ears twitched, "I can also keep an eye on your little sister for you if you want." she said to Nami.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image

"If you are can you keep an eye on Kalena as well?" Eclipse's voice said from the door as he walked in carrying Kalena. "Make room on a bed will yah."

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games