Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 6, 3, 6, 9, 10, 3, 10 Total: 60 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:27 pm
User Image
                                                  This night ain't for the faint of heart
                                                  For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
                                                  'Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Τhιrδ Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde listened to the team lineup and shot into the air as soon as the game started. She hoped to get the quaffle before Taco, but she knew he had the advantage as far as experience. She just hoped she got one because of size.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 to all
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here and ready to take on tryouts!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Cause when the train wreck comes gonna leave them out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image
                                                  'Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Τhιrδ Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde grinned as she got the quaffle. Turning, she got in line to make a run for the goals, intending to score.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 to all
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here and ready to take on tryouts!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

'Cause when the train wreck comes gonna leave them out

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:31 pm
User Image
                                                  From time to time I'd try to tell just what was on my mind.
                                                  You'd tell me not today.
                                                  Come back, do that.
                                                  Where's Cinderella at...
                                                  Was all you had to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Eva had listened to the lineups and noted who was on her team. As a result, she watched as Takuto made an attempt to get the quaffle. However, Nalson-Lillantine got there first. She snorted and made her own attempt to get the quaffle, attempting to steal from Isolde.

Green Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 5
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can make this work.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Here I am, so try to forgive me
                                                  I don't believe in fairy tales
                                                  Here we are with nothing but honesty
                                                  I've had..enough...I'm not gonna stay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot had seen Isolde steal the quaffle from right under Takuto. However, he also noticed a second year, Avery, chase Isolde down. Snorting, he went to chase down a bludger and aim it at Eva.

Silver Team Beater
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +7
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts can't go too badly.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:36 pm
((Fekk, forgot to roll 8'D))  
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:37 pm
((.......................................))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick saw Talbot hitting at Eva, he swooped over and tried to hit the bludger, and deflect it back to hit Talbot.

He failed miserably, He didn't even deflect the bludger.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position: Green team beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌ emotion_nope
Roll: 10 +3 (hitting) - 1(ouch) = 12 Miss
Trying to: Block and Deflect

Quote:

_____

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna thought she saw a glint of something but it wasn't enough to make her sure. It may have disappeared but she was going to find it. Scanning the field, Shawna really wanted to find the snitch.

Status : Time to get this started
                                                  Company : The team...

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 26 (spotted)
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team : Takuto & Evangeline - Chasers, Chadwick - Beater, Archie - Seeker
                                                  Silver Team : Vivyan & Isolde - Chasers, Talbot - Beater, Shawna - Seeker

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:33 am
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie was almost there he could almost reach it!

Position: green seeker
                                                                                        AC: 10
                                                                                        Modifiers: +2 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                                        Total Roll: 19 SPOTTED!
                                                                                        3 of 3 chase
                                                                                        0 of 2 catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco was a bit slow on the toss up but he went to steal it right back!

Position: green chaser
              Modifiers: [+8] steal and score

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:33 am
User Image

Archie reched out to try and catch the snitch

Total Roll: 15 miss
                                                                                        3 of 3 chase
                                                                                        1 of 2 catch

I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:59 am
User Image

Drat! He missed! Archie reached out again to try and catch the snitch.

Total Roll:
                                                                                        3 of 3 chase
                                                                                        2 of 2 catch

I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:08 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Spotting the snitch, Shawna took her time going after it. She watched to see what Archie could do, while keeping her eye on the golden ball. She was impressed at the young snakes spirit. Though she couldn't sit back and do nothing for all of tryouts.

Status : Time to get this started
                                                  Company : The team...

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 26 (spotted)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team : Takuto & Evangeline - Chasers, Chadwick - Beater, Archie - Seeker
                                                  Silver Team : Vivyan & Isolde - Chasers, Talbot - Beater, Shawna - Seeker

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:37 am
User Image

Drat! He missed again! Archie was back to square one. He went back to searching

Total Roll: 17 fail
                                                                                        0 of 3 chase
                                                                                        0 of 2 catch

I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:05 am
User Image

Archie kept searching

Total Roll:
                                                                                        0 of 3 chase
                                                                                        0 of 2 catch

I can fly, my friends

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games