Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:30 am
Carrigan entered the hall warily, looking at the few students occupying the House tables. He spotted two Ravenclaw girls at their table, and one of them was the girl he had accompanied in the boats to the castle. The other he recognized from the Library when a Gryffindor girl had asked for help finding a book she needed. They were both sitting a ways from each other and not participating in any conversation, but nevertheless Carrigan felt uncomfortable sitting at the table across from Anna, as though he were interrupting a moment.

"There's not very many students here yet," he commented, almost to himself, and began to stack his plate. He was starving. In moments, he had more food than a person could shake a stick at, and he was reaching for his goblet and taking a great sip of pumpkin juice-- this time without choking on it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:40 am
"Ha ha very funny" she said sarcastically  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 pm
Hayden rushed into the great hall, so happy to be back at school. Quickly she made her way to the Gryffindor table, and took a seat as she kept an eye open for Sarah, and her other friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Oh, redface
Hey there..
How are you?

signs_of_zack

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 pm
Miranda looks at the ground, thinking about Quidditch and her Firebolt. I'm going to have to wait for when the feast ends, then I can ride all I want... She takes her goblet and takes a swig of her Pumpkin Juice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:00 pm
"Bon appetit", Anna said to Carrigan. She noticed he looked lost in thought, almost sad. Well, I'd better just leave him alone. At least that's what I expect others to do, when I feel bad. I hope he'll be OK, Anna thought to herself. I guess he's one of those "tall, dark and mysterious" types. Maybe he has some sort of secret tormenting him. Oh, well, there's no point in asking. If he ever feels like telling me something about it, he will. Of course, assuming that there is something to tell. Anna continued eating, with little enthusiasm. The pastry she took from home was still in her backpack and she couldn't help but think that it tasted better than the food she was having in her plate. It's not that the food was bad. It was of a very high quality and skillfully prepared, but it wasn't the cuisine Anna was fond of.  

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

phantommangagirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:11 pm
Sarah walked down to the Slytherin table. She smiled nervously as she sat next to a larger third-year, but her nervousness was clear throughout every inch of her body.
Why did the hat choose her for Slytherin? She didn't want to be in Slytherin, she had always wanted to follow her father's footsteps as a Ravenclaw. What were the others going to do if they found out her mother was a Muggle? Lynch her? Stick her in potion? She shuddered and put her head between her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:22 pm
"Hm?" Carrigan cut his eyes up to Anna, keeping his face lowered. He frowned a little, because the girl looked as uncomfortable as he felt, which was never a good thing. He said something softly under his breath, barely hearing the words himself. Then he spoke louder. "Is everything all right?"

He really had to work on his conversation skills.

Drew Thirte3n

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:44 pm
"Err... sure. I just said 'Bon appetit.' ", Anna replied, slightly confused. Did he not hear me, or is he unfamiliar with the expression?, Anna wondered. "You seem to like that kind of food.", she added. ...considering how much you crammed on your plate, she finished the sentence in her thoughts. Well, I guess, they should serve what most students like. I'm just going to have to get used to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:52 pm
"You just seem a bit distracted, is all," Carrigan said, looking unsure with himself now. "You're not eating very much..."

He pursed his lips and began to poke at his own food, his appetite suddenly waning. He was too empathetic.

Drew Thirte3n

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:59 pm
"Well, none of these are really my favorite thing on the menu, you see. I'm not used to traditional English cuisine.

And, I was just looking at the door to see who else comes in. For the feast that marks the beginning of the semester, the hall is unusually empty."

(OOC: Just visited your profile. Nice 3nodding )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Walking into the hall, Neavah quickly walks to the Hufflepuff table and fills her plate. Seeing a girl beside her she says, Hi I'm Neavah. I've never seen you here before so you must be a first year. Your gonna love Hogwarts! Are you a muggle born??? I am and the 1st out of my whole family to come sense my great aunt. I hope my younger sister get to come her.

Noticing she been rambling again she stops talking and starts to eat well Elle replies.

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

That's so cool. Having a mom whose a witch. Well I'm third year and I love it. It's always so hard to choose classes. On how many I should take and if I'll be able to get all the work done. I usually do. So what class are you going to take?

Elle thinks about which classes she should take.

"Hmm... I think I'd take all of them!" Elle said, looking for some cookies at the table.

"Maybe I should take all of them, what do you think?" Elle asked. Placing some soup onto her mouth.

Elliera

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:24 pm
Petrified Heart of Glass
"Well, none of these are really my favorite thing on the menu, you see. I'm not used to traditional English cuisine.

And, I was just looking at the door to see who else comes in. For the feast that marks the beginning of the semester, the hall is unusually empty."

(OOC: Just visited your profile. Nice 3nodding )

"Oh, I see," Carrigan murmured. He paused, then asked warily, "...What do you normally eat?" in the case that his question offended her.

He picked up his goblet again and took a light sip, watching the girl across from him with an intruiged eye. He couldn't help but stare... it was a terrible habit which he had picked up and never put down again.

|| Really? Wow... I'm flattered. Though I don't quite know why. xd ||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm
"Well, I was born and raised in central Europe, so the style of cooking is somewhat different there. I don't think I have a favorite dish... I'm just not used to so much potato and greens..."

Err... OK, why is he looking at me like that? I don't think I've really said anything interesting... Weird kid, Anna thought, then reprimanded herself for labeling people like that. I should probably wait until I get to know him more before I pass judgement like that. However, it seems to me he doesn't want anyone to get to know him...

[You don't know why you're flattered? Err... Maybe because I gave you a compliment? question ]

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:28 pm
"I'm great, Zack!" Kitty grinned. "It's great to be back again. Do you have any idea what classes you're going to take?"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games