Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course, Aki had no intentions of telling his grandson about his current medical condition. In fact, the man had a mind to never let Akihiko find out whatsoever.
At least, not until the elder man was dead.
"Izzy is always at work, it seems." the chairman focused in on Hiroki and smile slightly. "Get Izzy's affairs settled asap, Hiroki. I want him in a place of his own by this time next week at the very latest. Have him sit down with Akihiko and watch the video... but... well, I'd be careful. Amnesia is a funny thing..." he shook his head, seeming to understand that it wasn't going to be pleasant for his grandson to remember things...
Some things more than others.
At the mention of the tongs however, Aki laughed. "I recall a few mail handlers of Akihiko's who requested the same thing. Some girls go a bit too far these days, Hiroki-kun."
Sighing slightly, the chairman nodded to his assistant, his expression betraying the seriousness of the affair. "You're doing fine, Hiroki. Just stick to what you feel... keep with what you're doing. You've turned into a far better heir than I had thought possible... really stepping up to the challenge. And a daunting one it was that I gave you. So..." he shook his head slightly. "Don't feel backed into a corner. You were meant for this, much as you'd like to secretly deny that fact."

Across the street, down a few buildings, and soon the duo were standing in front of a rather nice looking barbecue restaurant. Nakai smiled, unable to stop from laughing when Chiyou talked about protein.
"You're a horny musician if ever I saw one." Kai teased, pulling Chiyou through the eatery door. "Well, guess I am too... been too busy to be horny lately though... kinda sad when you think about it."
Licking his lips and looking at the meats on display in the case near the counter, the guitarist wasn't sure what to pick.
Everything made his stomach growl...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Hours later...on to a new day

"Yes sir. I'll have him in an apartment by the end of the week. One as close to Ohayou as his previous one. I'll look into getting a car for him, since his corvette was destroyed in the fire. Then, once that is finished, your grandson should be well enough to sit with him and watch the video." He took notes like he used to and had everything mentally planned out just before Aki spoke about the tongs.

Hiroki then blinked as he was 'enlightened' to the contents of the fan mail. "Oh...my." his face blushed just a bit not realizing that little detail until now. There wasn't many details he missed but that one never ever crossed his desk.

The praise however, really warmed Hiroki on the inside. This was the first time he really felt like he was doing the right thing even though the whole affair always kept him struggling. It wasn't what he had expected to be doing with his life but here he was. "Thank you..." his voice soft as he accepted the supportive words. It made his heart flutter just a bit as he looked up at Aki. Sometimes, he did wish...well...working with the man just had to be enough. "Ohayou means everything to me." Well, it was more than that but it was truly all he could say.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Horny?" Chiyou whispered, blushing bright. It wasn't the word he would have thought to use...but it did fit.
Still...it wasn't a completely sexual thing to the younger star. He was seeking affection and companionship as well.
The fun he had had with Nakai was, well, fun, but he wanted to see how it was to be with the man in other ways. Having meals, hanging out, maybe playing music together. Perhaps Nakai could be the one that would get him over his hump, bring a little more sunshine to his life.
He hardly knew the older man, but it was worth a shot.
So far, so good, at least.

"Heh...I guess...but I wouldn't say it's sad, being too busy. At least you're busy with something worthwhile." he said, looking over the meats. It only took him a moment before he knew what he wanted.
Besides Nakai, that is...

"I'll have the lean pork, and some thin sliced kobe filet!" he ordered, pointing out the spicy sauce when asked which he would prefer.

Picking out a secluded booth, Chiyou sat down across from the elder vocalist, playing with a long strand of pale hair as he gazed at the gorgeous vision looking back at him. He wasn't really sure what to sat now, a little case of a cat getting his tongue. Nakai was just that alluring!
And he had always though himself the hot blond in the mix...perhaps not anymore.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy got back to work over the course of several days. Work was his godsend as he tried to piece together life. When he wasn't working, he was following Asato-san's secretary around from various homes with a real estate broker until finally, he settled on one. It was in a tower and quite a bit more updated than his previous apartment. This one promised to have more security and better fire equipment. The fire station was right around the corner and from his place he could actually see Ohayou in the distant.

He almost didn't choose this place but Asato-san's secretary was insistent that whatever he had chosen was well within budget. This apartment had two bedrooms and an office plus a well appointed kitchen. The master bathroom had a deep round tub with a separate shower and as Izzy looked closer he realized that it could be used as a whirlpool bath. Last, but not least the large windows that opened into a comfortable small balcony.

It really was a great place and once Izzy decided on it, things moved quickly. He didn't have many things so it seemed rather vacant when he moved in but Asato-san seemd to have been ready for this as well and that day a small truck arrived with furniture and kitchen supplies plus some groceries for his frig. While, it wasn't everything, it sure made getting started much easier.The last thing that that was on Asato list was a bit tougher...the car. In the mean time, Izzy was placed in a rental while Asato's secretary scoured Japan for a suitable car.

So he finally was able to sit on his own couch under a new plush comforter sipping on a cup of cocoa. The warm electric carpet that was over the couch kept him cozy as he leaned back to watch the DVD of the concert. Nakai's stage show was brilliant but Izzy almost thought that a smaller more intimate venue might do his star better. One were he could be at least close to the crowds and work the audience more.

During this time, he tried to get back to his more professional self, and started seeing his psychologist again toward the end of the first few days. Now that the world was starting to reshape itself via Ohayou's generosity at least one small part of his world seemed right.

But as for his thoughts about Akihiko, those thoughts had been boxed up in his head. How could he love a man that didn't remember or love him? In fact the old Akihiko was quite a jerk and he knew he wouldn't be able to treat him like the man he had learned to love. The mark on his face proved that. He had to return to his tougher more business self and just get on with life not matter what happened.

While these decisions were forming in his head, he kept checking up on his stars and made and appointment with Shou of Smash. Smash wanted to get the DVD out right away, and Izzy couldn't let production fall behind because of Narcissus' injuries. Even as he worked on all these things Michi called him a few times to make sure that he and Narcissus got together for the DVD.

Eventually, after hearing his star was home he called the man up on his cell to set up the appointment for their DVD review.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Being home was... comforting.
In an odd way to say the least.
It really was a place that Akihiko fully remembered, and the knowledge that he knew this house... that he knew what was finally happening around him, seemed to set the musician's heart at ease.
Getting discharged from the hospital had been a pain in the a** of course, but he had gotten it done and chauffeured car from Ohayou had taken him home post haste.
No sooner had Narcissus locked his door and fallen onto the large couch in the living room, did the almost constant headache behind his eyes seem to rear its ugly head once more.
"Just five minutes without a headache... I think I'd sell my soul for that..." he thought tiredly, throwing an arm over his eyes and just trying to relax.
It had been a long few days...
He'd seen Izzy again. Once. Briefly. And he was actually expecting the man later for a viewing of this infamous DVD that was apparently going to jog his memory.
A painful jog, no doubt too...

Horny.
It was an adequate word, in Nakai's opinion, to describe various musician's he'd met lately.
Narcissus... NAKO... Ryuukaze... no doubt Shou and Hayato were both a bit horny too.
And certainly himself and Chiyou.

Over the last few days, the two stars had been kind of inseparable. Sure, Kai wouldn't mind time alone, but somehow he knew Chiyou needed something THERE.
Especially given recent happenings.
They had learned that Narcissus had woken up, and that he was obviously without a good few months worth of memory. But it was striking how quickly the man was physically recovering.
He hadn't let either see him however, which had baffled Kai at first. Then he realized that, no doubt, the musical prodigy probably didn't remember them personally so it hardly mattered.
Kai had also heard rumor that there was something up with Naoko and Ryu, though he'd been unable to confirm it.
So, keeping in touch with Izzy and scheduling a DVD viewing with the man, Kai now stood in Chiyou's kitchen, waiting for the young man to finish getting ready.
He'd come to pick Chiyou up for work, since both really did need to get back to the music business...

Smiling, Aki nodded. "I have no doubt that it does, Hiroki. Because it means the world to me as well..."
Not long later, Asato had departed, leaving the chairman alone with his thoughts. He stared at a cellphone nearby, then decided not to call his grandson.
He would see the young man after he was back home.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy pulled up at the address he knew well now in the deep blue rental car. Slipping out of the car, he grabbed his bag with a small laptop and the most important DVD. He really wasn't sure how this was going to work out but after looking at the house for a moment he took a deep breath and walked forward.

As he reached the door, he paused for a moment and steeled himself before poking the door bell. He could handed this. Yes, he better be able to handle this. This was his star, only his star. They weren't anything more than manager and star. He had to believe that.

Looking at his watch, he waited...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Such a familiar bell...
Akihiko's eyes opened and he sat up groggily, one hand to his head. He sung his legs over, coming to stand a few moments later.
When the musician opened the door to see Izzy Lucky standing there, Narcissus couldn't help but smirk slightly, "Come in, Lucky-san." he spoke, trying to be nice.
After all, Hiroki had been rather adamant about his behavior around the megane-clad manager.
"I just got home... want something to drink?" he asked, heading into the kitchen, though waving at the sofa or a few comfy chairs for Izzy to sit in while he waited.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

As the door opened, Izzy took a breath as he saw his star before him. Narcissus looked...better. It was nice to see him at least physically doing well. "Thank you, Narcissus-san." he answered as polite as the first days they had met.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had just returned home. You should have told me to come another day then." he felt deeply apologetic considering the man had been suffering serious health issues.

But when was offered the drink he said, "Sure, ummm...ice tea or water...or cocoa...Whatever you've available." He'd much rather have the cocoa but he didn't want ask for it so directly considering that Narcissus just got home.

So, he slowly sat down on to the couch and sat his laptop on the table then pulled out the DVD and got up to put it into the DVD player that he knew how to use from being at the home before. "I'll set up the DVD while your making the drinks." he called out towards the kitchen as he took a hold of the remote and returned to his seat.

For a short time, he was alone in the living room remembering the short time he had stayed in the wonderful room with the waterfall. The time he had been hopeful about a few things...that he didn't have any expectation for now. Looking down at the remote he flicked on the tv.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image

Looking at himself in the mirror, Chiyou playfully growled and made cat claws at his reflection. Since his sudden fling with Nakai had begun, he had felt so full of life and energy...and an overflow of overt sexuality.
With a last spray of hairspray, he headed out, walking into his kitchen and meeting Nakai, leaning over his counter top as he smiled at the older blond.
The kid was the epitome of 'sexy young thing', tight low rise jeans, a snug black pvc midriff shirt, and a diamond belly chain, with a dangling jewel hanging right below his bellybutton. He looked good enough to eat....in more ways than one.

"Ready for work, babe?" he asked with a flirtatious wink, wiggling his hips subtly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Waving a hand as if to dismiss the idea that Izzy needed to come another day, the musician shook his head. "It's fine. Really. I needed to get back to work anyway. I couldn't have stood that hospital bed for another five minutes to be honest." he spoke, boiling water on the stove.
Eventually, he came back with hot cocoa for Izzy and a hot chai tea for himself.
Setting both down on the coffee table, Narcissus took a seat himself on the sofa. "Besides... sitting and doing nothing gives me the same headache as working, so I really don't see a problem with either. This," Akihiko pointed to the television. "Is the DVD of that concert, ne?" he asked curiously.
The man sat there, seemingly completely comfortable, in a pair of black slacks and a matching button down, long sleeve shirt. He would have rather been wearing pajamas or a robe, but since it WAS business...
He wasn't as comfortable as he looked. Body still aching from this supposed fall he'd had after the concert set. Sure, Michi had been working with him, but the aches were still there.
Along with other pains that he didn't really understand, and simply tried his best to ignore.
But sometimes, they had him just wanting to crawl into bed and tune out the world...
He wore black boots to finish out his dark ensemble, but the most striking thing was his hair.
Or rather, the way he had styled it...
If one hadn't known of his recent head trauma, one wouldn't have known it had happened at all, because his hair was perfectly done to cover the shaved spot, and yet draw absolutely no attention to it.
He'd had to hire a stylist to come up with the idea actually...

Looking up at Chiyou from his cell phone, Nakai pocketed the device and smirked. "You know it." he teased, walking out of the kitchen and heading toward the door.
The guitarist was dressed for comfort today, wearing a pair of designer dark jeans with a dark blue long sleeved button up shirt. He had on dark brown boots as well.
Sometimes, the man just felt like letting go... after all, it was rather annoying to play guitar in tight pants.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image

"Great!" the young star vocalized cheerfully, following Nakai right out the door and to his car.
Plopping himself into the passenger seat, the boy buckled himself up and began humming one of his singles from the new album. He'd had to go in and work on the PV for it over the last few days, but it was done and out of the way now...aside from the fact that it was stuck in his head from all the takes he had done.
When he and Kai weren't working though, he had been stuck to the man like glue.
Not to say he was over Izzy Lucky. Not by a long shot. But...with each day, he became more and more accustomed to the man, and it became easier and easier for him to not think about all the pain he had been feeling and all the drama that had been going on.
Chiyou was very distracted, to say the least, which was a good thing. All of his free energy was directed toward flirting with Nakai and trying to impress the man with his looks, and the skills he was learning at "other things".
For him to say he had feelings for the older star...well, it was certainly too soon to go calling love on the whole thing, but he had become exceedingly fond of his new "friend". He was hopeful. Very hopeful.
As a matter of fact, after this many days together, Chiyou considered them dating...though whether Nakai viewed it as such, well, that was a different story. One Chiyou hadn't really taken into account, as prone to making assumptions as he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Surprisingly, the doctors had only kept Ryu in the hospital for a day and a half. Naoko had been released the same day they had come in, but, of course, he had stayed by the violinist's side the entire time he was there.
Once Ryu had been released, they had gone back to Naoko's apartment, where they had done just like Naoko had said...lying in bed all day, watching all the best shows, cuddling. Lots of cuddling. It had even been nice to have the puppy around again.
Their "little girl" had remembered them, even though she had seen little of them since she had been brought home from the pet shop.

Curled up in the bed, Ryu opened his eyes from their afternoon nap, smiling at Naoko, who was stirring from a peaceful sleep in his arms.
Today, he had been feeling much better. The nightmares still came, but the frequency was already diminishing a bit, and his strength and enery were returning to normal.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey..." he said in English, gently kissing the lids covering those precious amber gems he so loved to gaze at.
Looking down at the foot of the bed, he smiled as he noticed Yumi asleep in a little black ball of fluff, legs kicking and twitching in her sleep.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Nezumi sat at his desk in his office at Ohayou, filing away papers, checking over budget proposals, and generally being miserable.
What had happened to that gorgeous masseuse? The one with the golden voice?
It had been days since the concert now. More than long enough. Too long, even.
If he didn't get in touch with the manager soon, well, perhaps the manager would just have to get in touch with him. He didn't have a number for the man, but it shouldn't be too hard to come by, seeing as the man was now affiliated with the studio and its stars.

"Ngh...this...has got to end." he said to himself, pushing his glasses up on his nose as he slid the pile of papers off to the side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

It wasn't easy, being in love.
No...it hadn't been easy at all. As a matter of fact, it had probably been the most difficult task he had ever taken on in his life. He was sleep deprived, sore, and starting to lose weight trying to keep up with that little blond vixen.
Not that it wasn't worth it. Actually, it was supremely satisfying.
Shou seemed pleased with things as well. He did keep coming back for more every single night, after all.
Hayato had every intention of keeping it that way.

Walking out of a television studio in the heart of the city, the brunette pulled out a clove cigarette, lighting it and puffing away as he flipped open his cellphone, giving Shou a call.
He hoped it would be Shou that answered, or, even better, Sai...though he knew that was highly doubtful. Either way, he would take either over having that damned Yamada answer the phone. He never felt comfortable around that one...something about him just rubbed him the wrong way...
It was probably the fact that the assistant seemed overly protective of Shou, and he didn't like Hayato one little bit.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as he was handed the cocoa, taking a sip before setting it down on a coaster. "You aren't the sort to sit still for too long but neither am I. We've both had a difficult times this past month or so. But I am sure things will improve and we'll be able to get you back on the stage soon enough." He didn't go into details because actually he was sick of the details. This was his job and he was back to work. Yes, things were going to be normal now.

He tried to relax a little but for the most part he kept himself guarded due to the fact that he remembered quite well what sort of person Narcissus was several months back. This nice mood certainly wasn't par for the course with the man but maybe he was just a little to sore to make too much of a fuss.

"Yes, this is the concert footage. It's uncut so anything and everything is on it. Jaz put it together this week so you and Shou-san would be able to go over it. I've an appointment with Shou-san in the near future to go over this same dvd and compile both of your...thoughts before making the cuts and adjustments." he answered while his fingers tapped at the remote as he tried not to fidget. Wanting to remain focused he peered up at the screen to get his bearing on the information there. But even if he wanted to keep this air of professionalism, his eyes still drifted, just enough to wander a moment over that dark ensemble.

Quickly, raising his eyes back up to the screen, he almost felt self conscious in the rather normal business suit he was wearing. Maybe Nikki was right, that didn't suit him well but at the moment maybe it was the preferred shell that comforted him. "So let's get started. I've already been through the dvd a few times and Yamada-san gave me all the notes since I wasn't able to participate ." Opening a file on his laptop, he leaned the display outwards so Narcissus could view it at anytime.

"You and Shou decided to give a glimpse as to what it was like to be backstage prior to the Charity Event. So there are interviews from your perspective and from Shou's. As well as interviews with your band and Shou's. You both were being fairly playful with this part and since it was all freestyle you weren't obligated to cover any particular thing. I really think it will give your fans the opportunity to see a more personable side of you." Clicking the remote, the video started up with Narcissus' interview first in his dressing room. Obviously, the Narcissus on screen knew everyone in the room from Michi, who was dressed in a very sexy outfit to Nikki, who was obviously heading up the styling and clothing. Much hustle and bustle but certainly a favorable air between the individuals present.

Izzy watched and waited in silence letting the star absorb the interview. He didn't know if anything would click for the man but he hoped anything...something would eventually gel together. In so many ways, Izzy hoped that when it was time for the music itself, those pieces would find their place again in Narcissus's soul. He remembered how much Akihiko had poured in to the music, and the smile on his face when he had made such an accomplishment. It really was a milestone in Narcissus' career.

Izzy reminisced silently as he watched the man he had loved so deeply on the screen. So badly, he wanted to embrace that man, wish upon many stars that he could have walked back stage and congratulated him on such a profound performance...but he never got that chance. He wanted to go back to the way things were...but there was no turning back. So all he could do was stare at the screen looking at the best and worst days of his life - Akihiko...

As the interview closed, Izzy paused the video and kept his work face on for the Narcissus of today, "What do you think of it?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games