Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 am
Rowanpaw slowed down as he reached the entrance of the camp. He paused to stare up at it. "I guess i should go in. . . Cherrywhisker will be surprised i bet" he chuckled taking a step through the Moonclan camp entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 pm
Angel sighed. When Pantherclaw came in, she jumped, not expecting Pantherclaw.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Wasspaw nuzzled Nettle "you need milk, don't you?" she looked around in slight panic.
Wolf poked his head in the nursery, his bloodstained muzzle and dim eyes sure to be a scare for the kits, but luckily he was pulled back out by Thorn  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm
Joltflash nuzzled Wasppaw's ear. "It's okay. I know you're worried about her. I know she's your sister, but if she's hungry she might need a queen. Would it bother you if I fed her?" Joltflash felt bad for the little kit, but she wanted to ask Wasppaw first. She might be more protective of Nettle than Joltflash thought.

Bluepaw bounded over to Wolf and Thorn. She saw then over by the nursery and was a bit puzzled when she saw Wolf's bloddy muzzle. Did mom scratch him because he got to close? Most likely not. She walked over to them and smiled. "Hi, you know If you're hungry you are welcome to have some fresh kill. You don't have to act like strangers."

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Wolf looked into Bluepaw's pretty violet eyes "ah, naw, were fine."
Thorn nodded
Wasppaw looked at her mentor and adopted mother with gratitude and relief "thanks, Joltflash"
To Nettle, Joltflash smelled like warmth and milk. She teetered towards her.
Shadowkit's tiny body rose and fell with her breaths.
Moonkit was now in peaceful sleep, not showing any sign of remembering the blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm
Joltflash licked Waspaw's ear. "You're a wonderful big sister. I hope you know that." She purred and laid down, letting Nettle come close to get milk. She licked the kit's head and smiled at Wasppaw.

Bluepaw dropped her ears than turned over to the fresh kill pile. She brought over two squirrels and dropped them at Wolf and Thorn's paws. "Eat. We have plenty. Plus, you need enegry to." Bluepaw cocked her head to the side and smiled cutely.

1-800-Kami

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 am
Mosspelt sniffed the air. There was a familiar scent...But it couldn't be. "Rowanpaw? Is that you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 pm
Wolf saw he couldn't argue. he shrugged and bent his head down to take a bite.
Thorn gaoped at his brother. head the almighty wolf just not argued? incredible? he shook it off and took a bite as well.
Wasspaw blinked "really?"
Nettle snuggled into Joltflash and started suckling
Moonkit rolled over in her sleep, her back legs kicking the air.
Shadowkit made a kind og 'mrrp' sound in her slumber  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 am
Windkit woke up and looked around he nursery

Pantherclaw walked over to Cloudpaw and Angel "You ok?"Pantherclaw asked Angel  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am
Joltflash nodded and licked Wasppaw's head.

Bluepaw smiled and sat down. "Now eat every bite! We don't need you two to starve." She felt proud of herself, like a real warrior caring for her clan.

1-800-Kami

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm
Eagleheart bounded into the clearing carrying a rabbit and two magpies. Im pretty spry for a senior warrior. she thought to herself happily. She put her catch down and decided to wait until later to eat, the clan must be fed first, as decreed by the warrior code. She wandered towards the medicine cat den and on the way she passed Bluepaw reprimanding some kits gently. As she passed by she ran her tail along Bluepaw's flank to show her that Eagleheart was proud of the warrior she was becoming.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Rowanpaw padded into the clearing. The camp hustled and bustled as usual. He looked around for a nearby cat to talk with. "Where is Patchstar?" he asked kindly.
(btw a random cat just walked into your camp, and nobody seems to care!!! COME ON WHAT IF HE"S EBIL!?!?!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Bluepaw purred at Eagleheart's praise then Bluepaw turned her head when a cat asked to see Patchstar. If he knew her, he must be a Clan cat. He had MoonClan scent on him, though it was faint. He must be like her dad, more out of camp than in. "I'm not sure. I'm Bluepaw, Patchstar's apprentice. I haven't seen her but Joltflash or Pantherclaw might have." She smiled at him and turned her head back to Wolf and Thorn.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 am
Cloudpaw checked over Angel's wounds again then looked at Pantherclaw who was looking down at him with worried eyes  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm
Wolf swallowed "Your gonna need a fawn to keep this one from being starved.' he flicked his tail at Thorn
Thorn frowned at his brother through his food. "Takes one to know one."
Wasppaw sighed in relief "good. i was kind of worried that i wasn't watching her as closely as i should have been"
Shadowkit felt her brother's movement and woke up "Mffff" she mrrowd.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games