Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:19 pm
miko chizaru
pinay sakura
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Sometimes I still think I could pass for a 7th grader. The 8th graders in my 7th grade year looked much more mature than I did in my year.
I also agree on the younger looking freshmen. Makes me think of little black kids that are barely breaking 5ft, acting gangstar. They get annoying... Their attitudes piss me off too =x like they own the place, no respect for seniority~

I don't use my locker. I find it a pain. I don't want to remember the locker combo. I also don't want to keep going to a place to get something and walk somewhere else; save the trip and keep it with me. If I do need to store anything, I store it in the bandroom's lockers xd The bandroom lockers are roomier :O But then again, people can see what you're hiding in there. (Darn, can't hide the crack/pr0n there)

My mom says that children these days don't have manners. Especially me whee Naw, she knows I have manners. But she's right. We think that the parents don't really take any time to teach the children what manners really are. Be Polite and curtius, my mom always said that when I was in elementary school. I guess it kind of worked for me. It gets annoying after they say it so many times though.~

How did your guys' parents teach you manners? (If you have any)~

sidenote: Yay, I started a topic xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Pssh England is the WORST .. damn children influenced by music and their 'Oldahs' . I mean anyone can have a gun nowadays - for example only a week ago a boy who was going to start high school this year got shot dead in the neck , for no reason I would presume 'cause the police say that it was a random attack .

It's just so annoying to understand why children want to act so tough .

BLLAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

i like england, plus influince is gain every where these days. florida example, kidsmy age get hurt or killedin schools because other kids bring weapons
thats not true. or atleast not in a lot of areas in florida.i live in florida and at my school there arent any bad kids or atleast not bad enough to bring things like that to school.there are some schools in town that arent like exactly the good-est of students but i dont think they are bad enough to bring guns and stuff like that to school  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:03 pm
kawaii_usagi108
miko chizaru
pinay sakura
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Sometimes I still think I could pass for a 7th grader. The 8th graders in my 7th grade year looked much more mature than I did in my year.
I also agree on the younger looking freshmen. Makes me think of little black kids that are barely breaking 5ft, acting gangstar. They get annoying... Their attitudes piss me off too =x like they own the place, no respect for seniority~

I don't use my locker. I find it a pain. I don't want to remember the locker combo. I also don't want to keep going to a place to get something and walk somewhere else; save the trip and keep it with me. If I do need to store anything, I store it in the bandroom's lockers xd The bandroom lockers are roomier :O But then again, people can see what you're hiding in there. (Darn, can't hide the crack/pr0n there)

My mom says that children these days don't have manners. Especially me whee Naw, she knows I have manners. But she's right. We think that the parents don't really take any time to teach the children what manners really are. Be Polite and curtius, my mom always said that when I was in elementary school. I guess it kind of worked for me. It gets annoying after they say it so many times though.~

How did your guys' parents teach you manners? (If you have any)~

sidenote: Yay, I started a topic xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Pssh England is the WORST .. damn children influenced by music and their 'Oldahs' . I mean anyone can have a gun nowadays - for example only a week ago a boy who was going to start high school this year got shot dead in the neck , for no reason I would presume 'cause the police say that it was a random attack .

It's just so annoying to understand why children want to act so tough .

BLLAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

i like england, plus influince is gain every where these days. florida example, kidsmy age get hurt or killedin schools because other kids bring weapons
thats not true. or atleast not in a lot of areas in florida.i live in florida and at my school there arent any bad kids or atleast not bad enough to bring things like that to school.there are some schools in town that arent like exactly the good-est of students but i dont think they are bad enough to bring guns and stuff like that to school

unless the news chanal wasnt telling the truth, uther wise every day was a kid got shot at schoolfor a weapon or some thing.  

miko chizaru

metamonkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:25 pm
kids wanna act tough for several reasons...
1. they have to prove to someone or to themselves that they're not weak
2. to fit in. if you're a smart kid living in a ghetto environment, you're most likely not gonna fit in.
3. to impress others.
4. they have to compensate for not being very bright.
*and other reasons*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

It's for the question of image, in fact. Or else, they aren't in peace with theirselves.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:14 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's for the question of image, in fact. Or else, they aren't in peace with theirselves.

It feels so right
To
night

or perhaps it's a game of desire. in this time of generation's, death is a sport, a thrill, and lust. to kill the weaker and show strength. man, woman and child well always be able to kill those they feel weak or threaten by. it is the law of the human nature, to kill and lust for domination. greed well always help to inspire such pleasure. 1994, a child in navada killed his babhy sister out of rage because she got attencion from the familly. 1994 texas, woman kills her infent because they crying to much. 1991 boy kills his teacher out of rage. in all it's history this era shows more blood lust.
a simple question, what do you do when the one thing youdesire was taken by the person you hate most? like a life of a love one. be honest with you're self.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:32 am
so what's everyone gonna do tomorrow(monday)???  

metamonkey

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 am
Angmar01
or perhaps it's a game of desire. in this time of generation's, death is a sport, a thrill, and lust. to kill the weaker and show strength. man, woman and child well always be able to kill those they feel weak or threaten by. it is the law of the human nature, to kill and lust for domination. greed well always help to inspire such pleasure. 1994, a child in navada killed his babhy sister out of rage because she got attencion from the familly. 1994 texas, woman kills her infent because they crying to much. 1991 boy kills his teacher out of rage. in all it's history this era shows more blood lust.
a simple question, what do you do when the one thing youdesire was taken by the person you hate most? like a life of a love one. be honest with you're self.

Wow, you elaborated even deeper than I thought. Humans are cursed to be who they are I guess. But I still don't wanna think negatively. Not everyone is like that. If one isn't happy with someone's presence, I say it's too bad for him / her because that person will suffer, not the one he hates.

To answer your question, I say I would be confused and mad and would wonder why that person took away what I disired. My reactions will depend on the situation and its elements itself. But thinking about it after some time, I would prefer to deal with it, either he deserved it better than me or I wasn't meant to lay my hands on it. It's a waste of time to keep a grudge forever.

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:21 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Angmar01

Wow, you elaborated even deeper than I thought. Humans are cursed to be who they are I guess. But I still don't wanna think negatively. Not everyone is like that. If one isn't happy with someone's presence, I say it's too bad for him / her because that person will suffer, not the one he hates.

To answer your question, I say I would be confused and mad and would wonder why that person took away what I disired. My reactions will depend on the situation and its elements itself. But thinking about it after some time, I would prefer to deal with it, either he deserved it better than me or I wasn't meant to lay my hands on it. It's a waste of time to keep a grudge forever.

It feels so right
To
night

only because i know it too well, at a young age, i tasted it. when you see the person you love die by the vey sam blood as them, onlyhate and revang is all you want.  

Angmar01

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:55 pm
@Angmar01 - Wow , very in depth thought about this whole topic 3nodding & to your question I don't know what I'd do , I guess like what Moonie says, I'd have to carry on with my life - though I know something would be missing .

@Moonie - I agree that it's a waste of time to keep a grudge forever yet my dad says that before someone does something in which great impact would happen they still have a decision to do the right or wrong thing . So basically whatever the person does they bring it onto them self . Damn , sometimes I agree with what he said because it's so hard not a agree with such a reasonable comeback . But my mum says that you shouldn't hold a grudge forever because it just weighs you down & make you a bitter person .

-->
On another note , I just opened my own avi art shop so if anyone wants cheap art please click on the link in my signature , BTW I go as cheap as 300g ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 pm
the link doesn't work..  

metamonkey

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Shot .. how about this ?

EDIT ; okayy I fixed the link @__@

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Mr. Angmar.. why are you ignoring mom and me soo much??did we do things to affend you??  

miko chizaru

miko chizaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:26 pm
pinay sakura
Shot .. how about this ?

i like you're art, what kinda art pic are you ok with?? like kissing??  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:35 pm
miko chizaru
pinay sakura
Shot .. how about this ?

Couples ? Sure 3nodding  

Panda Got No Game

miko chizaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:37 pm
pinay sakura
miko chizaru
pinay sakura
Shot .. how about this ?

Couples ? Sure 3nodding

should i pm you first with the ref??  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games