Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:48 am
King Henry
miko chizaru
Moon Light Ninja
miko chizaru
7, going to be 8 soon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

You are younger than I thought, I was thinking you were 10-ish. o.o

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mr. angmar raisedme to be proper,but mom thinksim too mature for my age

You are surprised You seem to be much more mature than my 12-year-old cousin.

x.x probably more mature than me... I still play with my Barbie dolls... *ahem* and I'm... [15].  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:51 am
can we still place orders at the bar?

*ahem* honeydew bubble tea please. *ahem*  

Chinese Chami

miko chizaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:33 pm
Chinese Chami
King Henry
miko chizaru
Moon Light Ninja
miko chizaru
7, going to be 8 soon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are younger than I thought, I was thinking you were 10-ish. o.o

It feels so right
To
night

mr. angmar raisedme to be proper,but mom thinksim too mature for my age

You are surprised You seem to be much more mature than my 12-year-old cousin.

x.x probably more mature than me... I still play with my Barbie dolls... *ahem* and I'm... [15].

i play with dolls too....but thank you for the comment  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Sometimes I still think I could pass for a 7th grader. The 8th graders in my 7th grade year looked much more mature than I did in my year.
I also agree on the younger looking freshmen. Makes me think of little black kids that are barely breaking 5ft, acting gangstar. They get annoying... Their attitudes piss me off too =x like they own the place, no respect for seniority~

I don't use my locker. I find it a pain. I don't want to remember the locker combo. I also don't want to keep going to a place to get something and walk somewhere else; save the trip and keep it with me. If I do need to store anything, I store it in the bandroom's lockers xd The bandroom lockers are roomier :O But then again, people can see what you're hiding in there. (Darn, can't hide the crack/pr0n there)

My mom says that children these days don't have manners. Especially me whee Naw, she knows I have manners. But she's right. We think that the parents don't really take any time to teach the children what manners really are. Be Polite and curtius, my mom always said that when I was in elementary school. I guess it kind of worked for me. It gets annoying after they say it so many times though.~

How did your guys' parents teach you manners? (If you have any)~

sidenote: Yay, I started a topic xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Pssh England is the WORST .. damn children influenced by music and their 'Oldahs' . I mean anyone can have a gun nowadays - for example only a week ago a boy who was going to start high school this year got shot dead in the neck , for no reason I would presume 'cause the police say that it was a random attack .

It's just so annoying to understand why children want to act so tough .

BLLAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Panda Got No Game

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:22 pm
Hmm I think I'm growing too tall , I want it to stop gonk - my cousin was like "Ohh my ! You're taller than me !" (and she's 21)

T^T

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:26 pm
pinay sakura
Hmm I think I'm growing too tall , I want it to stop gonk - my cousin was like "Ohh my ! You're taller than me !" (and she's 21)

T^T
how tall are u?  

RAWRpham

enemene

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:45 pm
hi...i havent posted in awhile...you all probably dont know me anyways sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:31 pm
enemene
hi...i havent posted in awhile...you all probably dont know me anyways sweatdrop

you're very preaty, in that pic.  

miko chizaru

miko chizaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 pm
pinay sakura
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Sometimes I still think I could pass for a 7th grader. The 8th graders in my 7th grade year looked much more mature than I did in my year.
I also agree on the younger looking freshmen. Makes me think of little black kids that are barely breaking 5ft, acting gangstar. They get annoying... Their attitudes piss me off too =x like they own the place, no respect for seniority~

I don't use my locker. I find it a pain. I don't want to remember the locker combo. I also don't want to keep going to a place to get something and walk somewhere else; save the trip and keep it with me. If I do need to store anything, I store it in the bandroom's lockers xd The bandroom lockers are roomier :O But then again, people can see what you're hiding in there. (Darn, can't hide the crack/pr0n there)

My mom says that children these days don't have manners. Especially me whee Naw, she knows I have manners. But she's right. We think that the parents don't really take any time to teach the children what manners really are. Be Polite and curtius, my mom always said that when I was in elementary school. I guess it kind of worked for me. It gets annoying after they say it so many times though.~

How did your guys' parents teach you manners? (If you have any)~

sidenote: Yay, I started a topic xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Pssh England is the WORST .. damn children influenced by music and their 'Oldahs' . I mean anyone can have a gun nowadays - for example only a week ago a boy who was going to start high school this year got shot dead in the neck , for no reason I would presume 'cause the police say that it was a random attack .

It's just so annoying to understand why children want to act so tough .

BLLAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

i like england, plus influince is gain every where these days. florida example, kidsmy age get hurt or killedin schools because other kids bring weapons  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:37 pm
kawaii_usagi108
pinay sakura

T^T
how tall are u?

I'm 5"7

Panda Got No Game

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:40 pm

Pinay @ I saw it in the news. The boy didn't do anything. I hope his killer got his jeans stuck in his bike and tripped down a bridge. >:[ And as random fact, you ARE tall, taller than me. I'm barely 5'4". But that's okay, love you for the way you are. n.n

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:48 pm
Moon Light Ninja

Pinay @ I saw it in the news. The boy didn't do anything. I hope his killer got his jeans stuck in his bike and tripped down a bridge. >:[ And as random fact, you ARE tall, taller than me. I'm barely 5'4". But that's okay, love you for the way you are. n.n

It feels so right
To
night

you sound like what mr. angmar would say when he is anoyed  

miko chizaru

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:00 pm

That's what I really think. >:/

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Moon Light Ninja

That's what I really think. >:/

It feels so right
To
night

mr. angmar told me once, when people think of hate or to harm some one, that it well come true. almost like a curse. we all hope that he would be punish siverly in hell for his sins. so let god be the final judge. but this is me, if i talk too much let me know so i well stop.  

miko chizaru

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:14 pm
pinay sakura
kawaii_usagi108
pinay sakura

T^T
how tall are u?

I'm 5"7

ohhhh  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games