Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:37 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*made a mental note to herself not to eat thr curry lol*you were whating him?

lolz hey thats the only time i have ever made that kind of curry * shows her not to spicy curry and its the normal one* here this is the one thats not for dero. and cross think i was momming debito cause i fed him a spoon full of curry so he could taste

*starts laughing*momming???well...hahah he is still a kid....lol *mumbles*momming

hey hows it momming im 1 yr younger than him!

*still laughing*hahaahahaah...

Mou lulu ur nott helping!* cheeks turn a tinted redish pink* bet u rai would do the same thing and it be called spoiling ur love stare

*stops laffing and glares at mizu*not funny.....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*starts laughing*momming???well...hahah he is still a kid....lol *mumbles*momming

Mou lulu ur nott helping!* cheeks turn a tinted redish pink* bet u rai would do the same thing and it be called spoiling ur love stare

lolz jk jk .SEE! hmmp i really hate it when someone says im momming someone if im just doing something nice like letting him taste it... plus whats going to happen next they are going to see us as a couple? hecks no i dont want that especially for my violinist career i cant have that u will see to much paparazzi speaking of that * shows her my new cd* i made a new cd they were selling liek fast so i snatched one for u it has songs i made on the violin

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

lolz jk jk .SEE! hmmp i really hate it when someone says im momming someone if im just doing something nice like letting him taste it... plus whats going to happen next they are going to see us as a couple? hecks no i dont want that especially for my violinist career i cant have that u will see to much paparazzi speaking of that * shows her my new cd* i made a new cd they were selling liek fast so i snatched one for u it has songs i made on the violin

*grins*oh ok fine lol and thank you...ive heard you playone time and it was great!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*grins*oh ok fine lol and thank you...ive heard you playone time and it was great!

heh thx >.< i can give u a live song

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

oh no i dont want to tire you...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 pm

*dries off and goes back to the roof*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

its okay its not like i- * d gray man song of musician goes off* oh my phone * answers* " Moushi moushi. What. a concert? today? Its my day off! what i have to ? sheesh fine u owe me yashi. * closes phone*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 pm

*yawns*
im back....

sepolopa the great

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 pm

generalcross44
*the song drunken sailor comes from the roof and the town very loud*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

generalcross44
generalcross44
*the song drunken sailor comes from the roof and the town very loud*

hes at it again......

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

sepolopa the great
*yawns*
im back....

evening rojo....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:20 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

its okay its not like i- * d gray man song of musician goes off* oh my phone * answers* " Moushi moushi. What. a concert? today? Its my day off! what i have to ? sheesh fine u owe me yashi. * closes phone*
*smiles*busy?

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:24 pm

*sighs and goes into the shadows for a moment then come out as a cat and curls up in a chair and closes her eyes*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 pm

cammitchel
sepolopa the great
*yawns*
im back....

evening rojo....

hi how r u?

sepolopa the great

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm

sepolopa the great
cammitchel
sepolopa the great
*yawns*
im back....

evening rojo....

hi how r u?

fine..and you?
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games