Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:14 pm
This place is getting dangerous now.

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:25 pm
.. So everybody forgets about my problems... oh well... guess I should do the same...  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:27 pm
Animaznboy
.. So everybody forgets about my problems... oh well... guess I should do the same...
No we didn't.
I just don't know what to type about the problem, but hopefully you'll be over with it soon.

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:30 pm
Pagtatapat01
Animaznboy
No we didn't.
I just don't know what to type about the problem, but hopefully you'll be over with it soon.

-waiter-

I hope so... I'm too lazy to do a pro's and con's list...  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:33 pm
Animaznboy
Pagtatapat01
Animaznboy
No we didn't.

-waiter-

I hope so... I'm too lazy to do a pro's and con's list...
So what do you have in mind?

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:53 pm
*Yawn* Looking at all the dangerous things going on at the bar, no wonder why fewer customers are coming sweatdrop .

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:05 pm
Pagtatapat01
*Yawn* Looking at all the dangerous things going on at the bar, no wonder why fewer customers are coming sweatdrop .

-waiter-
its all jarvins fault. but then again we need some excitement dont we?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:14 pm
Animaznboy
what are your problems ?  

insert weird name

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:30 pm
Pagtatapat01
None of us here hate you. We're actually pretty glad to have you in the guild. I'm positive that things will get better.

BTW, what did your father say?

-waiter-

Well...My father told me on the phone, cuz I no longer live with my family, that he was going to Europe and didnt want to put up with a son thats bisexual. He told me to ******** off and never bother him again and that I was a descrace to the Roush family. -Yelling of corse.

I asked for some money cuz I need a new matrice for my bed and I told him that im bi for the first time thinking that he was cool and all, but I was wrong. I liked him more than mom but now....I officaly hate them both equaly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:04 pm
hearing that from someone who is a bi also, pisses me off now. i remember telling my mom that i was a lez at first, and she was being so ******** conservative about how it's not true and how i will grow up to only be with a man just 'cause i'm asian and she says so. how ******** stereotypical is that ?

i'm sorry to hear that your parent(s) won't accept you for who you are.

insert weird name

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:08 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-
its all jarvins fault. but then again we need some excitement dont we?

*sits up on stool again* So I was walking next to burger king one day and I saw a hobo in the back alley. I flip him a quarter and he starts to eat it. I asks him why he's eatin it. He points to the menu, "It's a quarter pounder right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:09 pm
ninja whee 4laugh ninja  

boba

Timid Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:10 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
i remember telling my mom that i was a lez at first, and she was being so ******** conservative about how it's not true and how i will grow up to only be with a man just 'cause i'm asian and she says so. how ******** stereotypical is that ?
Is she still like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:18 pm
Pagtatapat01
. A m e t h y s t .
i remember telling my mom that i was a lez at first, and she was being so ******** conservative about how it's not true and how i will grow up to only be with a man just 'cause i'm asian and she says so. how ******** stereotypical is that ?
Is she still like that?
yep. some people just never change, you know. mad  

insert weird name

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:49 pm
|It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast, eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."

He said, "******** him, give him a dollar."

The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games