Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:01 pm
Omg. Its once in a life time that gaia comes out with an item that perfectly matches my avi. WOOO  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:06 pm
Scheissenkopf
Omg. Its once in a life time that gaia comes out with an item that perfectly matches my avi. WOOO

can't say i really like the new donation items
can't say i've really liked any of the newer donation items  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:55 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

can't say i really like the new donation items
can't say i've really liked any of the newer donation items

But the swords are.. Pointy! ive had bad pointy experiences so i had to stop collecting them sad . I only steped on one knife and allmost cut of ooonne toe. Thank god it was after marching season. i need to start bumping again and raise more money. Ive been bad with gaia money, no one would by my houseing stuff so i sold like all 50k of it for half price Oo then i had the kiki misshaps. All 2 or 3. I know what im doing this weekend ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:07 am
is it just me, or is it sad when people can't spell instrument right?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

green~eyed~flute~chick32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:10 am
Masquanade

yes that is very depressing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:21 pm
Masquanade

And stuff like Tempo How do you get tempo wrong. Saxophone!!!  

Tubariffic
Captain

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:42 pm
A friend of mine back in middle school once asked how to spell the word "a"...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:53 pm
froggyfluf
A friend of mine back in middle school once asked how to spell the word "a"...

. . . yeah  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:36 am
Yeah, I've noticed quite a few spelling errors recently. And they're not just the usual lazy errors, either, like "u" and "r" and what have you. Nay, there are people spelling "instrument" and "guard" and "tongue" improperly (although, "tongue" is one of the English language's most commonly misspelled words, so that's acceptable, I suppose). I realize that not everybody can spell like a machine, but if you're in an organization such as band, you should at least be able to spell "instrument"...

Or, mayhaps I'm just irked because I'm a Grammar Nazi. Whatev.

Back in the second grade, we had to switch classes for reading, and I remember that in the class I migrated to, there were lists of each student's commonly misspelled words on their desks. I don't know how I remember this, but one of my best friends at the time, Emily, had the word "I" on her list. o.O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:38 am
Its a day late but happy 250th birthday motzart. We sang happy birthday in class, even tho it wasnt anyones birthday becuase DA wasent there and we were doing a come up and conduct thing. Of course i rembered right after class that it was his birthday.
Kito: I made lots of gramatical mistakes for you to fix, merry christmas.  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:44 am
REALLY?!

Sorry. >.< I'm very bad about that ("that" being grammar). If it gets annoying, slap me with a brick.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:06 am
KitoYasha
REALLY?!

Sorry. >.< I'm very bad about that ("that" being grammar). If it gets annoying, slap me with a brick.

No i was just being tired and retarded.  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:11 am
Scheissenkopf
Its a day late but happy 250th birthday motzart. We sang happy birthday in class, even tho it wasnt anyones birthday becuase DA wasent there and we were doing a come up and conduct thing. Of course i rembered right after class that it was his birthday.

I didn't have band on Friday 'cause of Mozart's birthday. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:17 am
iOggy
Scheissenkopf

I didn't have band on Friday 'cause of Mozart's birthday. whee

My Music Theory professor brought us breakfast in class 'cause of Mozart's birthday. :) Some kind of breakfast pastry cake, and orange juice.
She did that for Bach's birthday too, last year, because Bach still owns my Music Theory class.

(Yes! I still exist. I am the phantom BNG mod. D: )  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:07 am
I didn't have school at all on Friday. Or all last week.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games