Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am
Oh gods. Another School Council Meeting is about to descend into hell. gonk rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm
I just argued with someone for an hour that they aren't in love with me based on my definition of love because they are incapable of understanding me *twitch twitch twitch twitch* I feel like tweak... and I had two different people kinda quasi not bail but all my plans have been ******** up today

I mean... who says that they can't understand anything that you do but they are still in love with you. How the hell does that make sense!!!!!!

Oh and that love is based on blind faith...
burning_eyes <--bang  

Ishtar Shakti

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Ishtar Shakti
I just argued with someone for an hour that they aren't in love with me based on my definition of love because they are incapable of understanding me *twitch twitch twitch twitch* I feel like tweak... and I had two different people kinda quasi not bail but all my plans have been ******** up today

I mean... who says that they can't understand anything that you do but they are still in love with you. How the hell does that make sense!!!!!!

burning_eyes <--bang
Well, there's a difference between love and being "in love."

Love is service. Love is commitment, sacrifice, hard work.

Being "in love" is painting a picture of someone in your mind and really liking it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:57 pm
Gho the Girl
Being "in love" is painting a picture of someone in your mind and really liking it.

Gods no.
That's the first level of infatuation. Being "in love" is commitment, not a feeling or a sense.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0O-MlxWi6M  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm
I hate it when people say my Gods are dead.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:10 pm
I'm a traitor to females and I'm not even Christian....*le sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 am
Aino Ailill
I'm a traitor to females and I'm not even Christian....*le sigh*
Don't worry, we can be evil together, because I'm talking the moral low ground for questioning people.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 am
Gho the Girl
Ishtar Shakti

burning_eyes <--bang
Well, there's a difference between love and being "in love."

Love is service. Love is commitment, sacrifice, hard work.

Love as an action vs. love as an emotion
Love as a concept vs. love as a feeling
He says he's in love...

He does not respect what I want what I desire and barely knows or understands me coupled with being in a different state then me
Perhaps he is in love as you define it but I tend to think there should be something more then just a faulty picture.

If your going to paint a picture of me it better be REALLY ******** good likeness or I'm not going to buy it. *shrug* my standards  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 am
My father is not 'the horses mouth.' My sister is. That term means 'straight from the source.'

Needing a break is not burning out, but that is not the reason my sister has dropped. As such, your information is flawed.

Caps lock indicates yelling. I would advise you not to yell at me. It is unwarranted and will not be tolerated.

You may 'bug' my father all that you wish to. However, a legal contract joining you and my father does not obligate my sister to take you into e's confidence. Until you have earned such distinction from my sister, you ought not expect to be privy to e's motives and thoughts.

I have not said a word against my father and you being joined together in marriage and I see no reason for you to imply otherwise.

It is humorous that in the same sentence that you say that you will treat my father's children like your own, you misspell the name of one of e's children. Do you not know the spelling of your own children's names?

Your marriage to my father does not an will never entitle you to any knowledge of me or my sister. We do not know you nor do you know us. You are not privy and will not be made privy to any knowledge about us without you earning such a distinction.

I have not treated you like an enemy but have merely responded to your words as is fitting. You have been deprived of information and, because of this, have made assumptions. When I pointed this out and informed you that doing such was presumptuous and inappropriate, you reacted defensively.  

Aino Ailill

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:19 am
In marrying my father, you married me? ******** that, b***h! I owe you nothing of myself!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I hate it when people say my Gods are dead.

I hate it when people say that Hinduism is the only surviving polytheistic religion. Actually, I corrected my room mate on this. One of the few continuously surviving religions maybe, because revivalist, reconstructionist, and neo-pagan groups do count. And so do our Gods. stare  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 pm
It hurts when your blocked memories come rip-roaring out of their box.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 am
I can't talk.
My throat hurts when I swallow.
The strepsils, they do nothing.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm
Phone calls are getting harder. Panic attacks are getting worse. And I'm trying to take the Xanax prescribed as little as possible because it makes me so damn sleepy, but ********, if I can't leave my flat OR make telephone calls without epic mental prep time and/or a panic attack, how the hell am I going to get a job or pass my classes?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games