Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm
Well I possibly could and all, but what would be in it for me? Anira side glares at her as she finishes her breakfast.

Hey I love my girls like blood family. But I am spirit at heart and all deals DO come at a price! talk2hand She downs the last of her coffee and shakes out her tail from the caffeine rush.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:46 pm
She tapped her lip with an index finger. Damn fox, so much for a quick change. stressed She had no clue what to offer as a price, but then something came to mind.

"Tell you what, when this movie is over, I'll let you investigate this sword Psy gave me. I swear the damn thing talks to me sometimes...kinda weird. I'd offer you booze, but you can get all that, I could offer you travel, but you can poof anywhere you want, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:47 pm
*listens carefully at Kat's offer to let Lia inspect the sword* eek
*picks up a cup of coffee and sips it to look nonchalant, but she is physically shaking*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50 pm
It was true that the sword gave a weird aura ever since Ayami "blessed it" when she was Czech-sessed. And it just made things easier if she got consent from her bestie since she was planning on looking into it with Leko. That will speed things up immensely. But if something goes wonky with it before we finish the movie I have permission to seal it. Savvy?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 pm
She shrugged, "Fine by me, I'm pretty sure by going wonky you mean I'm trying to kill somebody. rofl "

She pulled out a clove and lit it, "So, deal? Can we get on with the presto-change-o already? Psy is gonna have us all whacked if we're late."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Yes that is my point exactly. Glad we can be on the same page. cool She was half tempted of dragging it out to let Psy rip into Kat but she did want this day to be over and this project. With a gesture she assisted Kat in her transformation to the Queen of Diamonds.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 pm
*something boiled up a bit in her throat
she should say something, she should do something
Lia might actually be able to figure out what the secret is to the sword stare *
*Tries to move in the mermaid monstrosity along with the 2-ton serpent on her neck to reach out to the two before they ran off*
Oh! Kat! Yah 4laugh
Hey, about that cursed, errr blessed blade...
I think I may have a, ummm
book! yes, an ancient text... I might be able to deal with it now.

*starts to reach for the hilt but suddenly loses her balance as the snake make her top heavy* stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 pm
Her eyes flashed red for a second when Ayami reached for the hilt of the sword, but when the angel fell over, her eyes returned to their normal blue.

"Ayami! Jeezus, are you okay?!" She got up and was going to help her up, but noticed the giant snake she was...wearing like a scarf? confused

"Ummm, what's with the real boa? Thing 1 didn't have the feathered kind?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 pm
Anira and Liada both blink surprised at the redhead. Surely she knew right? They look at the boa and back to Kat. Nope, not even gonna touch that. I'm gonna blame it on her not being caffeinated enough. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:36 pm
*gets to her knees and tries to pick Leko's drunk passed out snake body off the floor but can't get the whole damn thing back one her shoulder*
A little help??? stare
Ugh, she just reeks of whiskey... I mean I've heard of snake wine but she is just too much!!

*knowing she missed her chance, gets frustrated and the tears come*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 pm
Seeing Ayami struggle the elf creates a levitation spell to lighten the load of Leko. Although she wondered why the angel didn't think of such an idea herself but she knew the poor thing was on a low peak with all that's happened with her. Honestly it is no surprise that someone such as our succubus would be so heavy with all the wide loads she takes. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:49 pm
*finally manages to get up*
She's like lead stare
*standing, fixes her dress again*
*the snake opens her mouth wide and yawns*
*opens her little red beady eyes and takes in the surroundings*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 pm
Nodding in agreement, Anira turns the levitation spell up a notch so that the angel can continuously move around. How do you think today's filming shall go?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm
*hearing Psyzapp's yell, hurries over to wardrobe to get changed* sweatdrop

*isn't far behind Mitri, caffeine starting to take effect*  

Mitri Onuris

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games