Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:11 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

Cornelius's smile fades as he looks at Sha for a moment and then his shadow bats burst into small clouds of black mist and vanish.
"Very well"
He says. Then turning about leads the Elf down Elf back down the hall until he comes to where the Wargs are gathered and blocking the way.
"Part, you scruffy beasts."
He says.
"Let us through."

Greagus the Mountain comes upon the two, wading through the rest of the Wargs, like a bear through a stream and turning about, lays down and looks back at them as if to beckon them onto his back.

Cornelius turns back to Sha.
"It appears we have been offered a lift."
He says.
"There isn't enough room for the three of us, I'll go on ahead and meet you on the other side."
And with those words, the Shadow Knight disassembles into a cloud of bats that fly to the other end of the hall and reassembles beyond the Wargs.

If he could have arched an eyebrow he would have, but his body was quickly giving out on him. With a pain filled with, he gently laid Mina across the Warg's back before he slowly climbed aboard. "Do go easy. I don't know how much excitement I can take." He gently dug his heels into the Warg's sides to get things moving.

Slowly, Greagus rises to his feet and strongly wades through the other Wargs, steadily balancing his load as he carries the Elf and his own dead kinswoman down the hall to rendezvous with the Shadow Knight in front of the door. to the medical room.

The Shadow Knight approaches Warg and rider as they emerge from the the other side of the crowd.
"This way..."
He tells the Elf, gesturing to the door just behind him on his left with an open and with the palm facing up.
"She's just through this room."
]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25043235&page=168

Surprisingly enough, the Warg was quite gentle in his movements as it waded through the sea of life before it came to a stop. He gingerly got down and gave the Warg a pat and scratch behind the ears. "Thank you Greagus. You have made things much easier for all of us." He turned to the Shadow Knight and nodded and stuck his hand out. "If the worst should happen...it's been an honor fighting beside you." He carefully picked up Mina and entered the room where Luminova was waiting. "You wanted to see me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Cornelius Steele

He says.
"There isn't enough room for the three of us, I'll go on ahead and meet you on the other side."
And with those words, the Shadow Knight disassembles into a cloud of bats that fly to the other end of the hall and reassembles beyond the Wargs.

If he could have arched an eyebrow he would have, but his body was quickly giving out on him. With a pain filled with, he gently laid Mina across the Warg's back before he slowly climbed aboard. "Do go easy. I don't know how much excitement I can take." He gently dug his heels into the Warg's sides to get things moving.

Slowly, Greagus rises to his feet and strongly wades through the other Wargs, steadily balancing his load as he carries the Elf and his own dead kinswoman down the hall to rendezvous with the Shadow Knight in front of the door. to the medical room.

The Shadow Knight approaches Warg and rider as they emerge from the the other side of the crowd.
"This way..."
He tells the Elf, gesturing to the door just behind him on his left with an open and with the palm facing up.

Surprisingly enough, the Warg was quite gentle in his movements as it waded through the sea of life before it came to a stop. He gingerly got down and gave the Warg a pat and scratch behind the ears. "Thank you Greagus. You have made things much easier for all of us." He turned to the Shadow Knight and nodded and stuck his hand out. "If the worst should happen...it's been an honor fighting beside you." He carefully picked up Mina and entered the room where Luminova was waiting. "You wanted to see me?"
Growling Greagus quickly pulls his head away fro the Elf's hand snaps but doesn't bite. He then utters a series barks growls and snaps, as well as what could be vowels. And although the Elf cannot understand the Warg's terrible spoken language, he can understand the thoughts behind them...
"Don't touch me, like that!"
They say.
"that kind of intimacy is meant to be between a male and a female... Not two males."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Cornelius Steele

He says.

"This way..."

Luminova turns around to see Sha entering the room.
"Yes."
She says, gesturing to the bed with her left hand.
"You may lay her there, then let's get you out of that hazmat suit, so I can have a look at you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Cornelius Steele

He says.

"This way..."

"Yes."
"You may lay her there, then let's get you out of that hazmat suit, so I can have a look at you..."

He did as he was asked and he gently laid Mina down on the bed and delicately arranged her limbs to make her look like she was sleeping. He then turned to Luminova and struggled to get out of the suit. As each part of his body was revealed, it was clear just how much he was deteriorating. His skin was raw and ulceratated, the skin around his eyes had been blackened which made his red rimmed eyes seem sunken in his head. From his breath mask, a stream of congulated blood flowed. As he breathed, a sickly rattle issued from his chest. "I take it time is running out for me?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:21 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"This way..."

"Yes."

He did as he was asked and he gently laid Mina down on the bed and delicately arranged her limbs to make her look like she was sleeping. He then turned to Luminova and struggled to get out of the suit. As each part of his body was revealed, it was clear just how much he was deteriorating. His skin was raw and ulceratated, the skin around his eyes had been blackened which made his red rimmed eyes seem sunken in his head. From his breath mask, a stream of congulated blood flowed. As he breathed, a sickly rattle issued from his chest. "I take it time is running out for me?"

"It is hard to say..."
She says as reaches up to his brow with her left hand and gently pulls on a bang, to see if it will come loose.
"Your Elven physiology makes you more resilliant then mortals, such as she..."
Finding the hair to be firmly rooted, Luminova releases it and begins to fumble around in her medical bag.
"Even if you look hopeless, your body may still hold together and cling to life, much like a Zombie's"
the Unicorn princess then fishes a vial of dull green thick fluid that resembles some sort of mud and several plastic medicine bottles.
"The firmness of your hair is a good sign as extreme exposure to this poison has been known to make one's hair fall out, as you can see, for yourself...
"She says, referencing Mina's bald corpse.
"I can use magic to set the progression back a bit, but it will only buy you a little extra time, as the poison is a physical substance and can not be removed my magic, any more that it would an embedded blade."
She explains as materializing her horn on her forehead, causes the vial to hover as the seal pops of while she opens the medicine bottles with her hands and pouring several tablets and capsules from them into her hands.
"As I said, it will buy you some time, but unless we can get you to a decontamination chamber, You'll just keep on deteriorating."
Crushing the tablets her thumb and index and between her left thumb and index to sprinkle them into the vial and breaking the capsules into the vial.
"I understand you lost your last meal in a most unpleasant way, the last time your were in the restroom..."
She says, her horn vanishing from sight, while she takes the vial in her left hand and capping it with her thumb, begins to shake it.
"That deprived you of nutrients that you need to fight this. Here, drink this..."
She says, offering the Elf the vial.
"It's one of the potions that my beloved drinks to sustain himself, I know he would approve of me giving it to you... it's concocted from iron extract from various vegetables and animals, as well as vitamin C from various fruits and vegetables, and I've now just added proteins, minerals, and some extra vitamins. It is completely without cellular matter, enabling your body to absorb it much faster than solid food. It will be easier on your stomach and make you feel stronger and more energetic than you are now. it will be completely absorbed and leave nothing for more for you to regurgitate, but you will still feel empty, your stomach will still, heave, and you will still suffer the pain of your affliction..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"This way..."

"Yes."

"It is hard to say..."
She says as reaches up to his brow with her left hand and gently pulls on a bang, to see if it will come loose.
Finding the hair to be firmly rooted, Luminova releases it and begins to fumble around in her medical bag.
"Even if you look hopeless, your body may still hold together and cling to life, much like a Zombie's"
the Unicorn princess then fishes a vial of dull green thick fluid that resembles some sort of mud and several plastic medicine bottles.
"The firmness of your hair is a good sign as extreme exposure to this poison has been known to make one's hair fall out, as you can see, for yourself...
"I can use magic to set the progression back a bit, but it will only buy you a little extra time, as the poison is a physical substance and can not be removed my magic, any more that it would an embedded blade."
She explains as materializing her horn on her forehead, causes the vial to hover as the seal pops of while she opens the medicine bottles with her hands and pouring several tablets and capsules from them into her hands.
"As I said, it will buy you some time, but unless we can get you to a decontamination chamber, You'll just keep on deteriorating."
Crushing the tablets her thumb and index and between her left thumb and index to sprinkle them into the vial and breaking the capsules into the vial.
"I understand you lost your last meal in a most unpleasant way, the last time your were in the restroom..."
She says, her horn vanishing from sight, while she takes the vial in her left hand and capping it with her thumb, begins to shake it.
"That deprived you of nutrients that you need to fight this. Here, drink this..."
"It's one of the potions that my beloved drinks to sustain himself, I know he would approve of me giving it to you... it's concocted from iron extract from various vegetables and animals, as well as vitamin C from various fruits and vegetables, and I've now just added proteins, minerals, and some extra vitamins. It is completely without cellular matter, enabling your body to absorb it much faster than solid food. It will be easier on your stomach and make you feel stronger and more energetic than you are now. it will be completely absorbed and leave nothing for more for you to regurgitate, but you will still feel empty, your stomach will still, heave, and you will still suffer the pain of your affliction..."

He shook his head as he sank down beside Mina. "I appreciate your help, but I fear you are wasting supplies that could be used for someone else. Besides, I can't have you wasting your magic on me, especially with the upcoming battle looming before us. I just....need...to rest a bit. My main concern is with her." He pointed at Mina. "We must help her first...then if there's time...then we can worry about me."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Yes."

"It is hard to say..."

He shook his head as he sank down beside Mina. "I appreciate your help, but I fear you are wasting supplies that could be used for someone else. Besides, I can't have you wasting your magic on me, especially with the upcoming battle looming before us. I just....need...to rest a bit. My main concern is with her." He pointed at Mina. "We must help her first...then if there's time...then we can worry about me."

Luminova shakes her head.
"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"I'll withhold the use of my magic at your request, but you still need to drink this. You won't be of any use to her, if you are weak with malnourishment and in your state you're not going to be able to eat solid food, you'll just vomit it right back up... Besides, according to Sir Shinryu, we have plenty more of these. I have already customized it with other supplements that I could have used for other purposes, so it would be a waste not to drink it."
Luminova raise the vial to hold it out farther.
"Please, drink it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Yes."

"It is hard to say..."

"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"I'll withhold the use of my magic at your request, but you still need to drink this. You won't be of any use to her, if you are weak with malnourishment and in your state you're not going to be able to eat solid food, you'll just vomit it right back up... Besides, according to Sir Shinryu, we have plenty more of these. I have already customized it with other supplements that I could have used for other purposes, so it would be a waste not to drink it."
"Please, drink it?"

He shook his head as he held up his hand to push the vial away. A flicker of barely restrained anger flashed in his eyes. "As I said, I appreciate your concern over my wellbeing, but you are focusing you attention on the wrong person. You underestimate me Luminova. If I can handle purging the stone of the Silverite, I can handle this and more. Mina is our primary focus...I am secondary and I will ask you not to argue that. She is important...equally important and every moment we waste bickering over this triage nonsense, the more difficult it becomes to bring her back. We've already wasted enough time as it is. So, I will make a deal with you. Help me with Mina first and then when I'm satisfied that she has been taken care of, then perhaps we can worry about me. Otherwise, I will take my leave and I will find another way to bring her back without your help." His chest heaved as he spoke, but he forced the pain away and glowered at Luminova, his arms folded weakly across his chest.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:07 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"It is hard to say..."

"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"Please, drink it?"

He shook his head as he held up his hand to push the vial away. A flicker of barely restrained anger flashed in his eyes. "As I said, I appreciate your concern over my wellbeing, but you are focusing you attention on the wrong person. You underestimate me Luminova. If I can handle purging the stone of the Silverite, I can handle this and more. Mina is our primary focus...I am secondary and I will ask you not to argue that. She is important...equally important and every moment we waste bickering over this triage nonsense, the more difficult it becomes to bring her back. We've already wasted enough time as it is. So, I will make a deal with you. Help me with Mina first and then when I'm satisfied that she has been taken care of, then perhaps we can worry about me. Otherwise, I will take my leave and I will find another way to bring her back without your help." His chest heaved as he spoke, but he forced the pain away and glowered at Luminova, his arms folded weakly across his chest.

"You can led a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, as the mortals say..."
Luminova sighs, withdrawing the vial.
"And I suppose that includes stubborn jackasses, like you... I was only offering you food her condition can't get any worse that it already is. Dead is dead, it doesn't matter how long won has been dead.
"She says, heading for the door.
"I could bring her back at any time as long all her main components are there, we could even burn her to ash, and I'd still be able to resurrect her..."
Luminova then turns around and looks at Darkfrost's body in thought.
"That actually might not be a bad idea... Burning her might remove the poison and then I could try resurrecting her here and now... But we don't have the equipment for that, either. We would risk setting the building on fire... These walls may be mostly metal, but I'm certain here are some components that will burn..."
She then looks at the Elf.
"You may put your suit back on, we are done here."
And, with those words, she turns and heads back out into the hall.
"Here."
She says, lightly shoving the vial into Cornelius's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"It is hard to say..."

"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"Please, drink it?"

"You can led a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, as the mortals say..."
"And I suppose that includes stubborn jackasses, like you... I was only offering you food her condition can't get any worse that it already is. Dead is dead, it doesn't matter how long won has been dead.
"I could bring her back at any time as long all her main components are there, we could even burn her to ash, and I'd still be able to resurrect her..."
"That actually might not be a bad idea... Burning her might remove the poison and then I could try resurrecting her here and now... But we don't have the equipment for that, either. We would risk setting the building on fire... These walls may be mostly metal, but I'm certain here are some components that will burn..."
"Here."

He bristled at her insult and a fear rose up like smoke in his chest to choke him when he heard of her musings on how to cure Mina. He tried to speak, but his body wouldn't allow him and he pitched forward in a violent coughing attack.

Dear God was it painful. Over the horrible sounds he was making, he barely hears her order him to put the suit back on and saying that they were done. He tried to rise, but his body would not obey him and he fell back with a thud. He lay there, bloody tears streaming down his face. He closed his eyes and prepared for death take him. "Námo...Luminova help me...help her...spare her...spare us".  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"Please, drink it?"

"Here."

He bristled at her insult and a fear rose up like smoke in his chest to choke him when he heard of her musings on how to cure Mina. He tried to speak, but his body wouldn't allow him and he pitched forward in a violent coughing attack.

Dear God was it painful. Over the horrible sounds he was making, he barely hears her order him to put the suit back on and saying that they were done. He tried to rise, but his body would not obey him and he fell back with a thud. He lay there, bloody tears streaming down his face. He closed his eyes and prepared for death take him. "Námo...Luminova help me...help her...spare her...spare us".

"What's this?"
The Shadow knight asks, taking the Vial.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:37 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Doctor's orders."
She says.
"Please, drink it?"

"Here."

"What's this?"

"I customized one of your iron potions into a nutrient shake for him, because he can't eat solid food, but he refused and even threatened to leave our company..."
Luminova answers.
"So, I gave up... In his condition, he'll die, without our help..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:35 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Here."

"What's this?"

"I customized one of your iron potions into a nutrient shake for him, because he can't eat solid food, but he refused and even threatened to leave our company..."
Luminova answers.

Cornelius is just about to say something when his head suddenly jerks up and he looks passed Luminova. His acute sense of hearing enabling him to hear Sha's collaps as well ahs his cry for help, he quickly rushes passed Luminova and into the medical room, kneeling at his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"Here."

"What's this?"

Luminova answers.

Cornelius is just about to say something when his head suddenly jerks up and he looks passed Luminova. His acute sense of hearing enabling him to hear Sha's collaps as well ahs his cry for help, he quickly rushes passed Luminova and into the medical room, kneeling at his side.

"What is it?"
Luminova asks, rushing into the room after her beloved.
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
She gasps, running over to the Elf's other side and taking him into her lap, breaths a sigh of relief.
"He's alive."
She says, cradling his head and neck in her hands.
"He's only unconscious..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"What's this?"

Luminova answers.

"What is it?"
Luminova asks, rushing into the room after her beloved.
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
She gasps, running over to the Elf's other side and taking him into her lap, breaths a sigh of relief.
"He's alive."
She says, cradling his head and neck in her hands.
"He's only unconscious..."

"No doubt, he pushed himself too hard and passed out..."
Cornelius says, looking at the vial still in his right hand.
"He may be strong of will, but no mater how determined he is, if he doesn't eat to keep his strength his energy up, his body won't have the energy to obey his commands, no matter how badly he tries to force it..."
Flicking the vial's cap off with his thumb, he then lifts the elf's head with his left hand to open up his esophagus and opening Sha's mouth, proceeds to pour the contents down his his throat.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games