Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 pm
The students poured in from the carriages and sat themselves in their respective houses awaiting the kind welcoming words of their Headmaster.

After a while, the first years arrived, filing in a straight line, they made their way through the grand doors of the Great Hall. Since they already had been sorted, they were able to go to their House tables as well.

Professor Adonis stood from his chair and made his way to his podium, "Welcome to a new term! It seems the Sorting Hat has been worn out from all this March Madness of sorting and will be receiving quite a rest until the next time." Adonis' eyes twinkled with mirth.

"I am honored to welcome a new generation of young wizards and witches to this institution of learning. Hopefully you all will have a great term and finally break to the 1000s in House Points. Remember to mind your manners and all will be well."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:38 pm
Professor Adonis paused before speaking again.

"And now I would like to introduce many of you to the fine mod staff of HPGoG. As you all may know, this guild would have not survived only under my care. I have many people who go through with my nagging and bidding throughout each term." He hid a smile behind his hand before continuing.

"Let me introduce to you the Heads of Houses, Deputy Heads, Prefects, Quidditch Ref, Our Honorary Member and Head Elf." Professor Adonis said proudly.

User Image
Head of House: ---------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Miss Love Tantei------Celestial Archer-------Animekitty47---

User Image
Head of House: --------Deputy HoH:-----------
User ImageUser Image
Angilwingz----------Kaelyn_giselle---------

User Image
Head of House:
User Image
Alutian

User Image
Head of House: -----------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Junimaia-------------Nick_Jonas_Luvr---the_cereal_queen

Honorary Hufflepuff/Retired Head of House
User Image
KTWeirdChick

Head Elf--------QuidditchReferee
User ImageUser Image
Alicia Elf-----PhilbertTenderbean

"Now that we're done with the introductions," Professor Adonis waves his wand and the delicious food made by the elves appear, "Enjoy!"  

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Elliera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 pm
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 am
Serithia fills her plate with food and smiles at her schoolmates. "It's great to be back eh?" she asks.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:55 am
Anna walks in and takes a quick and confused look at a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin girl sitting at their respective tables. She sits at the Ravenclaw table looking at the food. It was not quite the food she was used too. "Pumpkin juice? Who in the world makes juice of pimpkins? Oh well." She took a sip from her glass carefully while keeping her eyes on the door. She expected to see more students arrive soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:46 am
Miranda quietly sits down with her owl. She takes a goblet of pumpkin juice and drinks it. Starfire pecks Miranda on the head. "Fine..." She puts some juice into her hand, and gives it to Starfire.  

GunBANG

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 pm
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Walking into the hall, Neavah quickly walks to the Hufflepuff table and fills her plate. Seeing a girl beside her she says, Hi I'm Neavah. I've never seen you here before so you must be a first year. Your gonna love Hogwarts! Are you a muggle born??? I am and the 1st out of my whole family to come sense my great aunt. I hope my younger sister get to come her.

Noticing she been rambling again she stops talking and starts to eat well Elle replies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:58 pm
Walks in, not knowing what to expect, and follows the other students into the overwhellming, decorated, great hall.  

signs_of_zack

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:11 pm
"What do you call this food" she asked since she nevered seen it before and sat down at the gryffindor table  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:48 pm
Elliera

Sitting next to Elly, Amber grabs some chicken and pours a big glass of pumpkin juice. After taking a bite of her chicken, Amber thinks out loud, "I hope we're in the same dormitory, Elly."

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Elliera

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:20 pm
the_cereal_queen
Elliera

Walking into the hall, Neavah quickly walks to the Hufflepuff table and fills her plate. Seeing a girl beside her she says, Hi I'm Neavah. I've never seen you here before so you must be a first year. Your gonna love Hogwarts! Are you a muggle born??? I am and the 1st out of my whole family to come sense my great aunt. I hope my younger sister get to come her.

Noticing she been rambling again she stops talking and starts to eat well Elle replies.

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:27 pm
angel 214
Elliera

Sitting next to Elly, Amber grabs some chicken and pours a big glass of pumpkin juice. After taking a bite of her chicken, Amber thinks out loud, "I hope we're in the same dormitory, Elly."

Elle turns around to talk to Amber, she offers her some chocolate frogs, which she bought from the trolley inside the train.

"Hi Amber, I got sorted into Hufflepuff too..." Elle smiles, taking some cake from the table. She squeals, looking at Amber's robes, she's a fellow Hufflepuff too!

"Wow! You're a Hufflepuff too!!!" Elle says, quite astonished. "Have you met miss Junimaia, the head of house?" Elle says, looking at Amber, looking back at Neavah.

"And this is Neavah, a fellow Hufflepuff." Elle says, introducing the two house mates to each other.

"I hope we win the house cup! My mom has told me all about it! She was from Ravenclaw while my aunt was from Gryffindor." Elle said, she realizes her ramblings and takes a bite from her chocolate cake, blushing at the process.

Elliera

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 am
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

That's so cool. Having a mom whose a witch. Well I'm third year and I love it. It's always so hard to choose classes. On how many I should take and if I'll be able to get all the work done. I usually do. So what class are you going to take?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:18 am
"Hi Kaylee, hi Zack," Kitty greeted the two first years as she sat back down after Prof. Adonis's introductions. "How was the boat trip? No one seems to have been eaten by the gaint squid." Trying to look serious, Kitty added, "This tme," and then spoiled it by giggling madly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games