Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Everything heals..." Naoko whispered, cradling Ryu close as he spoke. "It just takes time... After all, you had begun to truly heal me, Ryu-kun. I'm living proof that you can overcome anything."
He smiled softly, tilting his lover's head back just enough to look into those gorgeous red eyes. "You just need someone beside you who loves you... who would do anything for you... even hold you all night, a silent wakeful vigil... just to drive away the nightmares." with a gentle kiss to Ryuukaze's head, Naoko made sure he was snuggled back down and comfortable.
"Just close your eyes. I know it's hard, but I'm right here. I won't go anywhere. Doctors be damned. I'm not moving until you tell me I can."

Smiling slightly, the chairman nodded. "I know you can handle him, Hiroki. Out of any man I've ever met, aside from myself, only two others could stand up to Izo... and you've done it with the tact and grace that the situation deserves."
Of course the other had been his grandson... and that hadn't exactly turned out so well for anyone...
"My grandson is hot headed, but if he can focus, he'll be a fantastic ally for you. You just need to get him... well... keep him calm. The boy needs to learn when to drop his act and show his true strength."
Standing, the older man walked over to the bar, refilling his brandy glass. He turned, watching Hiroki for a moment before speaking once more. "Have Akihiko watch the dvd, preferably outside the hospital, back at his place. But I don't want him left alone. Someone needs to remain with him at all times, be it Izzy Lucky, that Tanaka Michi, was it? Or yourself. If he remembers something, I want someone to hear it and help him, just in case he can't quite grasp the full memory."
Sighing, Aki shook his head, "Loathed or not, the best thing for them both is to get to know one another again. I'm sure if you explain to Akihiko that any harm brought on his manager will reflect how his next tour is financed... might keep him in line for a time. Threaten him with whatever you must, Hiroki... but I want those two together."
He was going to be completely adamant about that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Hours later...on to a new day

"Ally?" Hiroki sometimes had trouble believing that except on really good days. "I wish he would drop the act and do just that but I doubt he's going to just do that any time soon."

He listened and nodded, "Yes, Tanaka Michi. Not a bad guy at all from what I've seen. Koyasu-kun got lucky because the man seems to have a really easy going personality. Then I'll make sure Tanaka-san is there for him. I'm guessing that he won't treat his physical therapist too badly considering he needs the man."

But then he paused at the other request...no that one wasn't a request it was a demand. And one Hiroki wouldn't be able to convince Koyasu-sama otherwise. However, he did looked up from the small bit of brandy left in his cup and realized that there was one thing in this equation that hadn't been accounted for, "Shouldn't we talk to Izzy Lucky about that first? I mean he is the one that gets to put up with him. We've used him once already when we tried to teach Koyasu-kun a lesson. I know you want him to do this but, he was pretty shaken up when I had him taken to the hotel. I couldn't blame him, I am guessing that Koyasu-kun gave him an earful too."

Hiroki really didn't like the idea of using Izzy Lucky just to straighten out Akihiko a second time. Even if Izzy did feel something for Akihiko, he didn't want to assume that it was just ok to tell him to go back there.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Mm....I'll be better then, before you know it." Ryu smiled up at the blond, letting his garnet eyes slip closed once more.
Naoko was giving him now what he had given before, the same kind of support and care, until the demons and the pain passed.

"I love you so much, NaNa." the violinist purred, smiling slightly.
He was going to be with this angel forever, he just knew it. Surely, this had been the last big hurdle they would have to jump through, and now...now they could just...just be happy. Finally. That was all the had to do, for the rest of their long lives.
Surely, that would be it...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Laughing slightly, the chairman shook his head. "Akihiko will never drop the act. Not in public at least, and probably not in front of you either. You keep his guard up, that much is painfully obvious, though through no fault of your own." sighing, Aki made his way back to the chair, brandy decanter in hand. He carefully refilled Hiroki's glass before setting the decanter on a nearby high table, and sitting back down once more. "One think you need to understand about him... is that Akihiko isn't Narcissus. He just... tends to be Narcissus more often than not, much to the chagrin of everyone around him."
But the next subject caused the elder Koyasu's gaze to narrow slightly.
There was no changing his mind.
"Izzy Lucky works for this company, Hiroki. He will manage who we assign. You can ask his opinion, but my decision remains the same. Perhaps I should speak with Lucky myself... let him know that it's okay to piss off his star with discipline if need be. He certainly wouldn't be the first person who threw a punch at Akihiko and made the brat listen."
It was an obvious reference to Hiroki.
Or rather Sal really... to the entire confrontation.
Akihiko had backed off after getting his a** kicked.
If a backhand from Izzy Lucky made him stop and think, it wouldn't be such a bad thing.
But would the man do it?
Of course... Aki didn't know that Izzy had actually DONE that before.
And it had worked.
Strangely enough.

It would never truly be the end... Naoko knew.
Oh yes, he loved Ryu.
Loved the man deeply.
But there was a pain so sharp, so engrained, in the blond... that loving this beautiful akuma beside him wasn't enough.
Protecting him wasn't enough...
Revenge...
That mere thought was stirring in the back of Naoko's mind, and while he couldn't take it out on the true Hayato.
There was always Jun.
And so many more... so many others that took their own happiness for granted... who didn't deserve to smile, though did.

"I know you will..." the pianist whispered softly, humming to Ryu in an effort to ease the violinist's mind and lull him to sleep.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"I guess I'll be toughing it out for the rest of my life as far as your grandson is concerned." he answered then listened to the next comments about Izzy Lucky. Of course at this point, Hiroki felt the need to clarify the context of what he meant.

"No, I know Izzy Lucky will do his 'job' even if it involves having to discipline your grandson. Ishi-san does seem to put work and personal in to separate buckets most of the time. But what I meant was that I don't think we should be expecting him to 'live' with your grandson or be forced to spend time outside of work with him unless he chooses to do so. If it's only work, I think that will be safe enough don't you agree?" He knew how much Koyasu-sama was depending on that emotional bond to kick in but Hiroki wasn't going to make the same mistake as last time and dump Akihiko well beyond what his worked entailed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm

"And it will be work." Aki replied, nodding in agreement. "I'm not telling you to force the man to stay there beyond his duty. All I want is for them to spend time together. A manager has to know his star... and while Izzy certainly does, it works the opposite way as well." for a moment, the chairman stared into the fire. "Have Izzy stay with him during the concert dvd viewing. He can comment on things from a managerial perspective, as well as help Akihiko with memories that you yourself might not be privy too."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm
It was over...and it had been glorious!

"Looks like we made a bit of a mess...um...how should we clean that up?" he asked, but then he had an idea. It wasn't exactly brilliant, but it would work.
"Hang on...I got this...." he held up his hand, looking adorably serious like he was saving the day somehow, as he took off his boot, pulled off his sock, and proceeded to clean up.
It was probably the single most adorable thing he had done in front of anyone, ever. He was like a little maid cleaning up, the most precious look of unnecessary concentration over his features.

"There!" he declared, standing up and pocketing the sock for later disposal.
As soon as he stood, the elevator began to move.
While he still had the chance, Chiyou threw himself into Nakai's arms, laughing and smiling.

"Thank you, Nakai..." he beamed, pecking the older blond on the lips before asking the question to end all questions...
"Will you take me home tonight?"

~ ~ ~

Kai couldn't stop laughing.
He leaned there, against the side of the moving elevator, and just laughed.
It was amusing, and cute... watching Chiyou clean up after them.
"That... was ridiculous." the guitarist spoke as Chiyou threw himself into his arms.
But the question caught Kai a bit off guard.
Should he take Chiyou home?
After all, they needed to stick around and find out what was happening.
But then again...
Smirking slightly, Nakai kissed the younger man passionately. When he pulled back, the winked, a mischievous glint to his amber eyes. "We'll see... but first, lunch or breakfast or something. I'm starved. That just made me hungrier." he teased, ruffling Chiyou's hair playfully.

~ ~ ~

Ridiculous?
Perhaps he was ridiculous...but it didn't matter. Not now.
He felt so supremely happy. He wasn't sure if Nakai was laughing at him, but he didn't care. It was just nice to hear that musical laughter. He was just so, so very happy.

Blushing, the younger man nodded in agreement. Food was good. Nakai was taking him to have food...it would be kinda like a little, cute date, he thought, mind wandering full of sparkles and silly little fantasies. What he had done with Kai had done something to him, to say the least. He felt like he had been shaken up and spun around, and he just wanted to cling to the older man now.
Nakai made him so happy, warm, and giggly...and Chiyou wanted to stay that way...whatever it took to do so.
The elevator stopped at the bottom floor and the doors opened, and Chiyou took the guitarist by the hand and skipped right out of the elevator, humming a sunny tune as he pulled the man along.
"Where we gonna go, huh, huh, huh? Hospital cafe? Around the corner somewhere? Whatever you like is fine!" he beamed.

~ ~ ~

Kai soon found himself running after a very springy ball of energy.
A human dart, focused on fun and happiness and, well, maybe some food in there somewhere as well.
"Chiyou-kun, I told you to pick, remember?" Nakai asked with a raised eyebrow, the duo out of the elevator and moving down the hall. "Maybe a cafe nearby then..."
He could deal with them getting kicked out of a cafe...
Not so much the hospital.
"But you can pick WHAT we eat, ne?" the blond replied, not minding how funny it looked as he was lead around by the arm.
Course, there was the chance the media would see them... but he'd simply explain it as a celebration after a successful concert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Oh....that's right!" the kid remembered, hauling Nakai out of the hospital and across the street to where there were some shops.
Spotting a little barbecue restaurant, he giggled and hauled them over to it.

"Barbecue! Something with a little spice...some savory meat. That'll make us feel better!" he declared, wheeling around on the sidewalk and pressing himself against the older man, not caring who saw or what might be thought if anyone did pay any mind to them.

"Besides...a lot of protein will give us energy for...later." he purred, insinuating that they would be in bed together again, very soon.
It was, of course, what he intended. He craved that feeling again, and he was dead set on having his way.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:47 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki wondered how much of it Koyasu-sama wanted it to be work or something else. Actually, after these new revelations about the man's health made Hiroki realize that he would need to work harder. And that maybe the man's actions weren't only about work but that inner need for a grandfather to make sure his grandson was happy for once in his life.

Even if Hiroki wanted to make other arguments regarding this idea, he decided it was best to let it go and follow Koyasu-sama's wishes. "Yes, sir." he answered with a soft gaze as he watched the man stare into the fireplace. Hiroki really worried about his boss. He knew that the man probably had glossed over what was really going on with his health. It made him wonder when he'd tell Akihiko...if he'd tell Akihiko. Did the boy even realize that it wouldn't be too far into the future that he wouldn't have his grandfather? He wondered if Akhiko ever considered these things.

He looked down and pulled out his phone and sent off a text getting an immediate answer. "Seems like Izzy Lucky is at work right now and Jaz has dropped off a disk to him. He says he is already reviewing it and thinks his star should see it." Glancing up he laughed a little, "Seems like I underestimated his stamina."

Hiroki gave Izzy a call at this point and asked him to sit with Narcissus and review the DVD at his home as soon as possible. It seemed there was no opposition to that idea and Izzy responded with it would be only appropriate. Hiroki also spoke of housing and transportation mentioning that he was sending a real estate broker to his office to get details of his interests so they could locate a proper home. It wasn't long before he was off the phone and looking up at Koyasu-sama finally drinking the last of his brandy.

"He wants to sit down with both of his stars and go over their individual materials. His very pleased with their work and says he really looking forward to getting Nakai's tour set up. Seems like the fanmail has been rolling in. He also mentioned that he having some of the junior staff open Nakai's fanmail? I've no idea why but he requested tongs from the cafeteria." Hiroki smiled at the amusing thought having not a clue about the fanmail that got sent to the sexy star.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Shou and Jun....Sai and Hayato. So many things had happened so fast since the day Narcissus arrived at the hospital. But one thing was clear that each part of the man named Oumori Sai had certain levels of feelings for Jun and an overwhelming sense of guilt about what this would do to Naoko if he were to tell him. But, how could he ever tell Naoko. That part, perplexed him and filled him with a deep sense of guilt and loathing of self. Yes, that part made the world a stranger place and it didn't set well in the stomach of the man who's life seemed to come and go between himself and a Superstar named Shou.

Sleeping...he had been sleeping in Hayato's arms. Fingers relaxing against that firm warm chest, face cradled in the nook of Hayato's arm. Strange how life seemed to shift in so many ways compared to what one expected. He really shouldn't have let himself do this again but he did. His failing but still...Hayato had said he had changed. There were many good reasons to believe this from the way the man had spoke and the look in his eyes. Sai wanted to believe it. So he continued to sleep soundly and drift but he wasn't that stable....

So when Shou's phone rang suddenly the Star flew out of bed like a rocket. Surprised by the sudden sound, Shou grabbed the phone and answered quickly. "Yamada-san, ah..." he glanced around trying to capture his bearings, "I think I was sleeping. Well yes, I know I was sleeping." He had to be sleeping didn't he? Well the room was dark and he was naked and clean. Everything normal. "I've an interview in an hour and 20. Send the limo to my phone's location, Um...I'll need a new outfit and make up. Great well you're several steps ahead of me." he answered and peeked out the window to see the limo sitting there outside. "Alright, Alright...No, I've not eaten." He walked into the bathroom and took a whiz while talking to Haru.

For Shou, the universe was back were it should be and when he walked out he heard a tap at the door. Opening it with a towel around his waist he took the costume from the bodyguard standing there. Still on the phone, he answered Hamu, "Yes, I've got them. Awh you sent the whites. That works. Hair isn't up anymore but you've sent the clips. Thanks."

He clicked off the phone and looked back at Hayato, "Mm...I'm sorry Jun, I've gotta run. First interview is soon and well since Narcissus can't manage it, I must."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Needless to say, this hadn't been unexpected...he just hadn't expected it this soon.
Even so, it was rather disappointing when the blond sleeping in his arms jolted back to life as a completely different person. He had hoped for a little more time, but he understood that he couldn't always predict what was going to happen in this relationship.
Relationship...the thought made Hayato smile to himself. He was actually going to have a bona-fide relationship, doing things the way normal people did.
Well, as normal as he could, given all the interesting circumstances.

The raven-haired star watched, a cute smirk on his face as Shou raced around, on the phone, at the door, off the phone, costume in hand.

"I understand completely. We're in the same profession, remember. I kept you longer than I should have, anyway. I'm selfish like that, but how can I not be, with someone as tempting and delicious, as perfect as you, hm?" he threw the covers off himself and stood, wrapping his arms around the returned vocalist.

"You need help with your clothes? Or hair and makeup?" Hayato asked, offering politely to assist getting Shou together. Having listened to Shou on the phone, he couldn't help but chuckle, wondering just how much that assistant, Yamada, hated him. It was a little amusing, with the way things were heading now. Yamada would just have to deal.

"I can prepare something to eat, if you like. Whatever you need." he continued, "I know you're short on time. But...I will say one thing...tonight, when everything is done and you're ready to end the day...you're coming back here." his eyes darkened a little, taking on a demanding sexiness.
"That isn't a request. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. You're bringing your fine self right back to me, no questions asked. And don't even open that pretty mouth to protest, Shou...I know you want it, too." he growled, kissing the blond roughly, then letting him go with a swift smack to the a**.
"Now let's get you out of here. No need being late to an interview..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:38 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Hayato's home

"Yes you did...keep me way too long. Bad bad wolf...." he answered, kissing the man once on the nose before he tossed the costume to the edge of the bed to look through all the parts and pieces.

Shou's costume as always was an elaborate array of fashion. This time it was white with lace. More like a suit for an angel with the cuffs that billowed on the shirt mean to go underneath. Obviously, it was another well tailored piece by the unknown designer. "Oh maybe some help with the hair...ah.. shoot this outfit requires a different look for the makeup."

He frowned then picked up the hair clip in extensions and a small bag filled with various small makeup pots. "But...food...Ah I need to eat!" He was about to rush into the bathroom when his...lover started demanding... "But... I..." Of course he didn't get to finish the sentence when those lips warned off th protest with a rough kiss tat made it hard to say no. "Nhhgh...alright...but I will be late. You can contact Yamada-san if you need to know where I am." He smiled a little rather amazed how demanding his..lover...was. Lover...mmm...really? well yes...but full time? That part he wasn't so sure about.

Soon he was scrambling, between makeup and hair. Locking himself in the bathroom for the makeup portion and then opening it to let Hayato help him with the hair. Yes, he still had a hang up...it would take awhile to work through it.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am

User Image

As Shou rushed around with his costuming and makeup, Hayato darted into the kitchen, whipping together a spicy noodle dish with shrimp and vegetables, something healthy that would provide energy, and no red sauce to stain clothes, but instead a butter sauce with herbs and spices.
Letting the food simmer, he hauled himself back from the kitchen to the bedroom in just enough time to catch Shou requesting hair help.

Slipping into the bathroom, Hayato took up the hair clips, placing them just so throughout the blond's hair, grabbing golden bobby pins and curling some of the hair into lovely ringlets, pinning them up in a fast, yet sufficiently elaborate, style.
"There. Pretty as a picture." he declared, rather proud of his quick work.
Without hesitating, he trotted back to the kitchen, whipped the food off the burner, threw it into a bowl with a pair of chopsticks, and raced it back into the bedroom, ready for Shou to eat now, or take on the road.

"I know it'll be late, babe. I'm not opposed to staying up." he smiled, pecking the blond's cheek as he passed him the bowl of noodles. After all, he didn't have anything to do until tomorrow afternoon, but then, it would be his turn to be busy.
"Matter of fact, I absolutely look forward to it. Now...anything else you need?"
Why did he suddenly feel like a housewife in this situation? Running around, preparing his man food, helping him get ready for work...he was supposed to the the dominant one in this coupling...but Shou was his weakness, and it just came as second nature, taking care of the man's needs.
Amazing, how it didn't take any effort, or really feel awkward at all.
Perhaps that was just how he knew it was right...it all came so easily.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

SHOU

Hayato's home

Once Shou finally walked out of the bathroom he did look like a vision of Hot sexy Superstar rolled into a fashionable suit reminiscent of his costume the other night. "So how do I look?" he asked with a smile as he took the food from Hayato and started to eat it right there.

"Mmm...you're not to bad in the kitchen." he winked as he sat down on the corner of the bed and slurped down the food. "It might be really late though. I'm sure that the one interview rolls into a magazine photo shoot afterwards. "Narcissus...why in the world...and Ohayou well I'm sure they will have a list of conversations for me to avoid. Yamada-san said that Ohayou sent several requests and I'm also meeting Yammi-san so he can go with me. By the time this is over, I am sure Narcissus will be a grouch about not being able to get up and do all this straight away."

"No..I don't need anything else. Just a hot chai but I bet that is waiting in the limo for me." he smiled as he finished the bowl. "Ah...and I'm suppose to meet up with Matsumoto Izo as well, but that will wait until after these interviews a couple days from now. And I want to make time to check up on my bandmates at the hospital but I don't think that will be easy...the paparazzi will probably catch up with me."

Finishing the bowl, he got up and walked it to the kitchen to place in the dishwasher. "Oh...no no..nothing else. You' were amazing, Jun..." he smiled and kissed the man's lips briefly. "You're going to spoil me."

With that he headed to the door and out to the limo. Life had to move forward and with Shou, it moved fast.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

User Image

"You look like an angel sent to rock people's worlds..." the darker star complimented, meaning every bit of it.
Sitting on the edge of the bed, he felt a bit bare, wearing only boxers beside such an elaborately dressed angel. Though...he did realize just how much he was going to enjoy taking those clothes off Shou later tonight.
No matter how much later that was going to be...

Hayato was glad that his lover enjoyed the food he had prepared, and pretty much remained silent for the rest of the conversation, listening and nodding as appropriate, following the blond into the kitchen as he cleaned up after himself. It was rather pleasant, seeing Shou make himself at home like that. He looked forward to more days and nights where he and the vocalist could be this way...and when he and Sai could be this way, as well.

"Have a good interview, honey." he teased, kissing those sweet lips back.
Just like that, Shou was out the door. He was all alone, which he was very used to...but now, it just seemed very...obvious...how empty his life had been up until now.
God, he hoped nothing would change, except for the better, from this point on. He couldn't guarantee it, but at least he could reach for it.

Back in his bedroom, Hayato pressed a few buttons on his television that was still on. The screen changed over and began to play out everything that had gone on between himself and Sai...from the moment he had turned the TV on. It was regrettable, but it was the only way he could think to get proof. There Sai sat, in makeup and nothing else, talking about Naoko, about what had gone on between them in the past...then, later, it was obviously the same man getting up from the bed, but a different person inside. It was Shou. This was all the proof he needed.
Having to record himself with his lover without permission like that, while something he would have done in the past without blinking, made him feel a bit filthy now. No matter...it wouldn't be shown to anybody but Shou, eventually....and, possibly, Naoko, one day....though he would much rather try to get some interaction on video with clothing on if at all possible, if he were to do that. Ejecting the recorded disk, Hayato slipped it into a sleeve and tucked it away somewhere nobody would be able to find it.

"Ah, Sai, Shou...what am I going to do with you two?" he asked the empty room, chuckling to himself as he lay back on the bed, just thinking.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games