Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:47 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
NeveroddoreveN
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Um~ Evil enough to pose empty threats I suppose. x]

XD That's plenty evil. You instill fear in me! Agh!
o.O; My~ I bet you're also scared of cotton candy and fluffy bunnies. O:

o_o; You bet.

I fear those things in the worst of ways. They are almost unmentionable.
Well~ I recommend that you stay far away from cmao21 then. <.< >.>
She's got this squeaky blow up hammer that *shuuders* you hope she doesn't take out. o.o;;

O.O Thanks for the warning! That'd freak me out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:24 pm
I'm so gullible...
You know how if you run the mouse over the "!" box, it highlights? Well~ I'll run the cursor over it on my way to the tabs and... a couple times I've thought I had a rare event. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:39 pm
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
You know how if you rin the mouse over the "!" box, it highlights? Well~ I'll run the cursor over it on my way to the tabs and... a couple times I've thought I had a rare event. >.<
hehehe silly billy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:51 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
You know how if you run the mouse over the "!" box, it highlights? Well~ I'll run the cursor over it on my way to the tabs and... a couple times I've thought I had a rare event. >.<
hehehe silly billy
^^;;
The other day I swore I had a pink link because my mouse hovered too long over a thread. It was only highlighted orange, but who knows if pink links still look the same. o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:07 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
hehehe silly billy
^^;;
The other day I swore I had a pink link because my mouse hovered too long over a thread. It was only highlighted orange, but who knows if pink links still look the same. o:
one time i refeshed two pages at one time and a trunk showed up and then I went to the other page and i thought I had two whnen it was the same even on two windows.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:08 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
hehehe silly billy
^^;;
one time i refeshed two pages at one time and a trunk showed up and then I went to the other page and i thought I had two whnen it was the same even on two windows.
Aww~ how disappointing! D:  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:23 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
hehehe silly billy
^^;;

Very u.u

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:33 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
hehehe silly billy
^^;;
Very u.u

I had that spurt where I was getting at least one rare event a week... Now I have't gotten any in a couple months. .__.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:40 pm
It feels good to spam up the guild again. =3 XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
^^;;
Very u.u

I had that spurt where I was getting at least one rare event a week... Now I have't gotten any in a couple months. .__.
the rare event system has ben down for a while -.-

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:11 pm
sdrawkcab
It feels good to spam up the guild again. =3 XD
it's nice to just post in the guild again it's been like a chore as of late this way the guild is moving and i'm getting my posts in >3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:11 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Very u.u

Down? Like, down down? o.o I never saw that in any of my GCD lurkings.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:16 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Very u.u

that's because no one is supose to know

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:19 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I can see why. o.O;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:46 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I can see why. o.O;
I was reading juiles pm to me and i thought it was this post and read a little of it and my eyes went big...it was totally something you wouldn't write XD
Anyways yeah I don't know why it's like that...lanzer probally broke it.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games