Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Moe followed him. the door was unlocked, and seemed pretty ordinary, so as to not draw attention to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Caleb slid the door open with a pale white hand slowly. The door made a terrible rumble as it opened.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Mocha was playing chess against herself on an elaborately-made antique set made of marble.
Shee saw Caleb and Moe.
"Whaddya want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 pm
"I would like to open an apothecary in Midgard, I was told it was necessary to meet with yourself." Caleb replied.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 pm
Mocha nodded.
"Oh, yes. I'm sure you'd like a remote location wwhere nobody can access it..."
She took out a clipboard that listed property values.
"Cheapest option would have to be a small floating island. If you can portal, it's nothing, but if oyu can't, well, the travel options'll cost ya..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:26 pm
"I would like to have a location that will bring myself profit." Caleb retorted.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Mocha nodded.
"Oh, right. Sorry, though you meant 'apothecary' as in one of those medical warehouses to hold shipments."
Mocha highlighted a piece of land on her map.
"Well, on the other side of William and I's castle-- not the emporium, the other side-- there's a large piece of unused property that is collecting dust due to its huge business and location values. since I dislike an undecorated patch of land being right neext to my castle, you've saved the world three times over form what I've heard, and I owe the world to Moe, I'll gladly let oyu have it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:38 pm
"Then it is dealt with." Caleb took a step forward. "...I am going to be needing the deed to the plot of land."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Mocha nodded, and, writing a note with an odd red quill detailing Caleb's ownership and possession of the land, its parameters, and the laws surrounding its safety, she signed it.
"There," Mocha said, handing it to him. "If anyone doubts it, it's written and signed in my own blood. Yes, it's dried, don't worry. A group of construciton men will be paid to ask oyu about your plans..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm
Caleb took the paper and folded it before slipping it into the robe. "...Thank you for your time." He turned around and walked out of the room.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Moe followed him.
"I wwonder how the plans will turn out."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Caleb sighed. "...Depends on how well my layout is received."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:59 pm
A large fleet of construction men appeared, and then asked in another language about something.
Moe looked up at Caleb.
"They're aksing baout the plans, Sir. If oyu want, I'll translate it for them..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Caleb took out his rough draft and held it out to them. "Tell them this is the base layout."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Moe handed it to them, talking in a language that consisted mainly of vowel sounds with only a couple of consonants. It took a minute for her to say five words.
She turned to Caleb.
"Anything else, until they ask me about specific dimensions?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games