Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:04 pm
debbiediva
*sits in a carrage, staring at the commotion*

hello master debbie! soley need 10 more posts til solely can be sorted and she wishes very dearly to be in gryffindor!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 pm
Nods head as she listens to James. Ok was just checking. I should have this done in no time. Sets up a traveling cauldron and then begins to make the potion. Once it is done goes back to messenger bag and pulls out another wooden box. Pulls the lid off and inside you can see several vials with liquid inside. Pulls a vial out with a muted lime green label out and measures the grape seed oil before adding it to the finished potion. Once done pulls out several vials and begins filling them up. Then cleans up area and packs everything away before taking the potion filled vials and putting them into an empty wooden box. Gets up and goes to Amelia. Helps pour the potion into her mouth, before waiting for it to take effect. How do you feel now?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Louis walks into a nearby compartment before sliding into a booth and begins to ponder to himself as he awaits his first year at hogwarts. I wonder what happens when there are more students than there are seats on the express. Where does the express go during the year for that matter and why is it hogwarts always has just enough beds for everyone? These and many other questions buzzed through his head as they had been his whole life. He was always thinking about something, Trying to figure out the answer to questions that had eluded muggles and wizards alike for years.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 pm
Noelle goes into a compartment closes the door and goes to sleepwith Aiko in her lap.  

Daliaveyani

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 am
Hope bites Jewel's hand and she jumps awake. Oh. I fell asleep. She stares out the window, Hope perched on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

Amelia felt movement, and way better,"oh thanks Kamalia, i really appreciate it......." she gets up, "would you like anything from the trolley my treat as a thank you?"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Chanell found a compartment not in use and sat in it while tending to the injured Henry the hamster.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm
Myles Million has made his way to the rearward door of the last car, and is looking out of its window.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time. "I've just spoken to the Conductor, he's just told me that we're approaching King's Cross as we speak. Please start to gather your things."

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

((Finish up your rps for this ride please. At (about) midnight the train will be waiting to go back to Hogsmeade Station.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:37 am
Shakes head. No thank you darlin. Glad our feeling better though. Gets up and walks to compartment to pack everything up but a book.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am
This is not a first-year Myles Million. He is at least second-year, probably third-year. He looks around, nobody's at the far back end of the car this close to the end of the trip. He looks at a small device in his right hand, it looks like a cubic puzzle box and the hand and arm are covered by a full-length glove.

"Approaching King's Cross? I'm on the wrong trip. Bloody unreliable temporospatial navigation. I'd warn me about that if I hadn't already not."

He steps out the rear door of the last car, takes a step to the side out of line of sight of the door, and vanishes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Okay then, do you mind if i sit with you i have a book i want to read, but with my other friends i won't be able to finish it.... sweatdrop

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm
Riku see the Trolley Witch again, hmm not now, I'm still sipping my tea from the last round. Riku looks around, smiling, "Well I'm happy to see more Gryffindors!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm
wrathofrealm

Louis walks into a nearby compartment before sliding into a booth and begins to ponder to himself as he awaits his first year at hogwarts. I wonder what happens when there are more students than there are seats on the express. Where does the express go during the year for that matter and why is it hogwarts always has just enough beds for everyone? These and many other questions buzzed through his head as they had been his whole life. He was always thinking about something, Trying to figure out the answer to questions that had eluded muggles and wizards alike for years.

*notices a new ravenclaw enter*
"hey welcome to hogwarts my name is james telemar and im the slytherin perfect and house prankster whats your name?"
(lols wrath the compartment has a enlargement spell on it cause normally it is only able to hold 3-5 people comfortably and during the year its docked in at platform 9 3/4 and they know how many beds to have cause they send the letters that say weather a person has been accepted into hogwarst so they know how many beds to have made/ordered )

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 pm
Mylian
This is not a first-year Myles Million. He is at least second-year, probably third-year. He looks around, nobody's at the far back end of the car this close to the end of the trip. He looks at a small device in his right hand, it looks like a cubic puzzle box and the hand and arm are covered by a full-length glove.

"Approaching King's Cross? I'm on the wrong trip. Bloody unreliable temporospatial navigation. I'd warn me about that if I hadn't already not."

He steps out the rear door of the last car, takes a step to the side out of line of sight of the door, and vanishes.

((ooc you do know you start out as a first year right? you have to take classes to get to the next level)  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games