Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Umaiki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:41 am
love=me ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 am
me = everything HA  

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

metamonkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am
i heard that flowers means "im sorry" and roses mean "i love you." is that true? i need opinions pplz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am
Flower Meanings

Copied and pasted from another site:

Light red carnations are often used to convey admiration, whereas the dark red version expresses deeper sentiments of love and affection. White carnations are associated with purity and luck, and pink carnations are often given as a sign of gratitude.

Daisies represent innocence and purity, and they are also a classic symbol of beauty. If you send a bouquet of many different colored daisies, it also stands for cheerfulness.

The meanings of the iris have come to include faith, hope, and wisdom. In some parts of the world, the dark blue or purple iris can denote royalty, whereas the yellow iris can be a symbol of passion. Irises may also express courage and admiration. The many meanings of the iris makes the flower a great choice for an array of gift giving occasions: corporate, sympathy, get well, thinking of you, and birthday are just some of the occasions for which irises might be the perfect choice.

Orchids can impart a wide variety of messages, but historically the meanings of orchids have included wealth, love, and beauty.

Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance, and a time-honored way to say "I love you." The red rose has long symbolized beauty and perfection. A bouquet of red roses is the perfect way to express your deep feelings for someone special.

As a symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as an expression of admiration. Pink roses can also convey appreciation as well as joyfulness. Pink rose bouquets often impart a gentler meaning than their red counterparts.

The bright, sunny color of yellow roses evokes a feeling of warmth and happiness. The warm feelings associated with the yellow rose are often akin to those shared with a true friend. As such, the yellow rose is an ideal symbol for joy and friendship.

White roses represent innocence and purity and are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings. The white rose is also a symbol of honor and reverence, and white rose arrangements are often used as an expression of remembrance.

With their blazing energy, orange roses are the embodiment of desire and enthusiasm. Orange roses often symbolize passion and excitement and are an expression of fervent romance. A bouquet of orange roses will send a meaningful message.

The unique beauty of the lavender rose has captured many hearts and imaginations. With their fantastical appearance, lavender roses are a perfect symbol of enchantment. The lavender rose is also traditionally used to express feelings of love at first sight.

King Henry
Crew

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

That's interesting. I never would have thought colors could change the meaning of a flower, except for red roses and lilies.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:48 pm
cool  

HaruSouma146

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 pm
how about you just tell them how you feel...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Oops. I just owned. SORRY!
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:16 am
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Oops. I just owned. SORRY!
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
HOLY COW!!! multi-colored flower!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:30 am

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Yup cool
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:17 am
xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Pretty flowers. <3

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 pm

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

If I wanted to tell a girl my feelings for her, I'd just give her those roses. That'd be like giving her a speech in one moment cool
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:24 pm
are those roses real??? usually if they're multi-colored like that, they're fake.  

metamonkey

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:56 pm
Valerie sent Henry some flowers heart He feels really speshul.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games