Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:06 am
lurichan
Hmm, one subforum left, but the only things keeping my eyes open are sheer willpower and music playing.....................I think I'll zonk now.

Goodnight!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:07 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
It is 3am give me a break. I have been argueing with you for the last 5 hours. I am tired. You win. I am incoherant.

Heh. Sorry about that. I just like to think about things, and it can help to talk to other people while thinking.

And sometimes i think i am always incoherent. Maybe i am, but i am just so confusing people do not realize it?

It isn't that your responses are incoherant; quite the opposite. The are very well constructed. I currently lack the stamina and interest to put forth any real discussion. Considering I have been awake since 3 am, and it is now 3 am one day later ...  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:09 am
Ahtays...I was misreading it then.....

.*makes the v for victory sign and passes out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:10 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
It is 3am give me a break. I have been argueing with you for the last 5 hours. I am tired. You win. I am incoherant.

Heh. Sorry about that. I just like to think about things, and it can help to talk to other people while thinking.

And sometimes i think i am always incoherent. Maybe i am, but i am just so confusing people do not realize it?

It isn't that your responses are incoherant; quite the opposite. The are very well constructed. I currently lack the stamina and interest to put forth any real discussion. Considering I have been awake since 3 am, and it is now 3 am one day later ...

Are you sure? Most conversations i have result in everyone else staring dumbfounded at me, so i am starting to wonder...

By the way, i am an insomniac. In the last week i have had 13 hours of sleep, so i do not feel too sorry for you.

^.^

P.S. Maybe you should go to sleep?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:11 am
lurichan
Ahtays...I was misreading it then.....

The being asleep on your feet might cause that. So get some sleep Ms. Sleepypants!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:11 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

Are you sure? Most conversations i have result in everyone else staring dumbfounded at me, so i am starting to wonder...

By the way, i am an insomniac. In the last week i have had 13 hours of sleep, so i do not feel too sorry for you.

^.^

Never

I have yet to prove a point.

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:12 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

^.^

Never

I have yet to prove a point.

Is that what it would take to get you to go to bed?

Because, if so you are never getting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:13 am

The grass is green

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:16 am
celebie.exe

The grass is green

Actually, the grass is anything but green.

Colors, as humans see them, are simply the perception of light with different wavelengths. When a person sees an object, (s)he sees the light reflecting off the object. This means, whatever color one sees is the color the object does not absorb.

Now then, if a object does not absorb a color, it cannot reasonably be said to be that color. In fact, it is anything *but* that color.

The grass is not green.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:19 am
I clicked on "post reply" and it brought me here.

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:22 am
celebie.exe
I clicked on "post reply" and it brought me here.

First, i must wonder what this "post reply" is. Second, i would question whether it could bring you anywhere, as you probably stayed relatively stationary.

Third, between posting a message and seeing the topic, there is always another screen which confirms you posted your message. Therefore, whatever this "it" may be, it did not do what you said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:24 am
I am currently questing Dj Stereo Headphones

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:28 am
Are you? I see no proof of such a quest. I see no supporting evidence or reasoning. There is no logical foundation or empirical support. While your statement may be true, as it stands it cannot be accepted. After all:

zz1000zz
At the point in which you make a statement, it is your responsibility to support it, not ours to destruct it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:29 am
zz1000zz
Are you? I see no proof of such a quest. I see no supporting evidence or reasoning. There is no logical foundation or empirical support. While your statement may be true, as it stands it cannot be accepted. After all:

zz1000zz
At the point in which you make a statement, it is your responsibility to support it, not ours to destruct it.

*points to my signature*

Good enough for me  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:30 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

zz1000zz

*points to my signature*

Good enough for me

*points to my hat*

Consider your point refuted.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games