Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:26 pm
tigher
Avenger vs. Repentance vs. Dronze

I would say Dronze is not having a fight with Repentance so you know it can´t be a fight of three corners.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:30 pm
put them in a lock room and see what would happen  

lone tigher

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:34 pm
By tomorrow we will see them taking some tea and being very polite like always happen or maybe they fight until the end. Who knows all can happen?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm
well...it would be more like a handicap match...me vs. demonic/dronze  

The_Last_Avenger

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 pm
Yup, still enough chit/chat this post is for the new members.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 pm
agreed. lets not post anymore unless there is a new person to welcome.  

The_Last_Avenger

Lady Geneveve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 pm
HI! I'm Lady Geneveve, I just joined Gaia and LOH looking for interesting people to chat with to pass the time. I don't know much about anything around here so forgive me for being a noob. I love to stay busy while I chat so you will probably find my in town gathering things or trying a quest. I love reading when I'm not online. Currently on book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. If you are bored, look me up, I'd love to meet you! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Welcome to the guild enjoy your stay Lady Geneveve.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 pm
Lady Geneveve
HI! I'm Lady Geneveve, I just joined Gaia and LOH looking for interesting people to chat with to pass the time. I don't know much about anything around here so forgive me for being a noob. I love to stay busy while I chat so you will probably find my in town gathering things or trying a quest. I love reading when I'm not online. Currently on book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. If you are bored, look me up, I'd love to meet you! heart

Welcome to the guild, Lady Geneveve! It's a pleasure to have you here. All newbs/noobs are welcome here, so don't fret. We won't hate. Make yourself comfortable!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:27 pm
Johables
Lady Geneveve

Welcome to the guild, Lady Geneveve! It's a pleasure to have you here. All newbs/noobs are welcome here, so don't fret. We won't hate. Make yourself comfortable!

well...about 99.99% of us won't...welcome to the guild! ^.^  

The_Last_Avenger

lone tigher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 pm
welcome to the guild Lady Geneveve  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:33 pm
Zhadgon
tigher

I would say Dronze is not having a fight with Repentance so you know it can´t be a fight of three corners.
.n_n.

The battle starts out and Dronze knocks Avenger out of the ring. Woooo what is this, Repentence is climbing the ropes. And Repentence dark aura is battling with Dronzes logic one. This is shaping up to be a hell of a match folks. wink  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm
LanceCalvis
Zhadgon
tigher

.n_n.

The battle starts out and Dronze knocks Avenger out of the ring. Woooo what is this, Repentence is climbing the ropes. And Repentence dark aura is battling with Dronzes logic one. This is shaping up to be a hell of a match folks. wink

Hahaha that make me laugh Lance, thanks for the smile that you put in my face.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Lady Geneveve

You seem like you will fit in well in this guild. You might have some luck starting a topic in the Serious Discussion/Debate subforum. There really isn't a subforum solely devoted to talking about books. But it might be worth a shot. Who knows, you might run into some of the other members who have read the same book as you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 am
arrrgh, too much people--too much to read....

*headache*
>.<

welcome to gaia!. i'm too lazy to list everyone, sso, yeah

*reminds myself: must live in guild....must live in guild....must live in guild....*  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games