Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
More tragic: There was a person there who recently gained an allergy to onions. And she loves them. gonk
That is tragic.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am

TeaDidikai
He would have likely babbled on about how you're summing a deity to bring chaos into your life and how you'll be lucky if you don't get in a car accident on the way home.

Wonder what he'd thinking of other chaos deities?

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am

True Colours of Destiny
TeaDidikai
He would have likely babbled on about how you're summing a deity to bring chaos into your life and how you'll be lucky if you don't get in a car accident on the way home.

More ignorant things?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
True Colours of Destiny
TeaDidikai

More ignorant things?
You have to understand. These folks, when they butt dialed my number and I kept saying "Hello? Hang up the phone" thought their home was possessed.

TeaDidikai

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 am

TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
True Colours of Destiny
TeaDidikai

More ignorant things?
You have to understand. These folks, when they butt dialed my number and I kept saying "Hello? Hang up the phone" thought their home was possessed.

*facepalm x OVER 9000*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 am

Three tenths of the thread, and I think its getting worse gonk The main poster has.... followers.

Greatest Hits, Volume 3 of 10

Sinesthera
i guess you don't do much spell casting? i do really powerful enchantments and some really good sheild work and some of the things i do need a hell of alot of energy, also if you ever get into a large scale battle channeling the magic charged air is such a rush you wouldn't beleive. all that energy everything out of control magic flying every where people fighting, and when people die they loose alot of energy. it's everywhere and i have a ton saved up in my inventory. also for enchantments if you know enough about channeling and charging you can keep an item constantly charged. also channeling can help you get an energy burst when you need it keep you awake and moveing even when your near dead and if you waste your base of energy supply with channeling you can always get more. also rerouting flows so that what you use comes back into you. also channeling can help you hold more energy then what might other wise be good for you through managing the flows

Mistress_Dena
Today i feel dirty. I feel like this b/c we sarted descussing the Salem Witch Trials today in class and i already knew all these ppl died b/c they were wrongly accused. But today it hit me. out of no where i was like "OMG! These ppl died b/c they were accused of something that i belive in!" So now i feel dirty. I feel like i have the blood of 19 wrongly accused ppl on my hands! crying

Mistress_Dena
Sinesthera
it was over 19, way over... they'd been doing it for centuries damn inquisitions it was going on before that. people persecute what they don't understand there were witches killing witches back then too. witches died too sometimes it was just people killing people they didn't like, witches set witch hunters after after there own kind some of the witch hunters were witches. it was a very bad time. haveing your own magic used against you to kill you

I Know!! sad Its so wrong! But thax for making me feel so not durty any more. My school has alot of strict Christians (I dont have anything major against them). So in class they were dissing ppl who practiced magic. I'm in a public school so my U.S. Lit. Teacher told them to stop, but as soon as class was out....well you can imagine...i got pissed and wished i could show them a thing or 2 about magic but i was on school grounds.( i try not to do to much trouble on the grounds)

Sinesthera
i want to start a school at some point that might be interesting. i do know some very accomplished magiciens/sorceress/whatever one of my freinds is talking about a school of some sort actually being made in the whole spirit world thing. i don't know it's credentials though but there are soo many teachers... i'm teaching a few people right now

Sinesthera
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Sinesthera
i call energy manipulation magic so the bases of stealing magic would be stealing there energy then cutting them off from the source or just killing them. you can also steal there knowledge which is what most people do. you can invade someones inventory and take over the place and steal or copy everything in it. it has been a major problem in the past thank god most people forgot how to do it

evergy manipulation may be part of magic but that doesn't mean energy=magic.
do you have a source for that part about it being a major problem in the past?
see, all that is just making it into some D&D game again. the vast majority of magic practitioners just keep themselves to themselves, they don't try to make up some hokey about stealing people's knowledge to become "all powerful" when that simply isn't possible. the power is personal and depends on the person, not the knowledge and "power" they possess, but their experience and being wise when handling that knowledge
people have tried to steal peoples knowledge it happens get over it. and as for the whole stealing information thing yes i have sources for that being a problem because it has happened to me thank you very much i have my inventory heavily warded due to several break in attempts. some people think that it's easier if they get someones elses well earned knowledge instead of createing there own damn spells. i am primarily a spell crafter and enchanter. i create the spells and then tailor them to people and situations. alot of times i enchant the objects so that only one person can use them so they aren't stolen. some of te magics are very complex and people instead of designing there own damn spells or going through the years of teaching meddling and training they try to find knowledge preexisting about subjects and use those. it's has happened with people i've trained and people i've never met before. they try to duplicate my work and figure out how i did it instead of learning how to do it there own dmn selves.

Kotori Seno
Sinesthera
Kotori Seno
hopefully! Oh did i tell you i was on yahoo one time in a cristian chat room (dont ask) and i got one person out of 30 to belive me about magic (wicca) to be persice
i like the three fold law and all i just don't really beleive in it, i think i make my own luck and i don't follow gods or goddess' well you know the whole history there with the fact they're dieties and not really gods...

yea but the 3 fold law is a pain *sigh*
but wiccas a lot of fun! it selabrates natuer!

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
right, you already told me all that. i was unsure as to what/who teaches this so i asked for sources for that information, and you still can't give me any. therefore i must conclude that you're making it up biggrin i pray that you never visit ED or Morality & Religion with this, you'd get eaten alive.

Sinesthera
oh and the funnest place in heaven... oh and the prettiness, i had a feild day with decorateing and then there is that area andrew did and then that area i'm not sure anyone knows about which is really twisted and evily... i'm not sure if anyone found that yet... they probably have

Sinesthera
some one attacked one of my group members... they will suffer!!!

[Margery Stewart Baxter]
get on your knees and smile like a donut!
mad

Mea_Valentine
I pratics a acent magic passed down from daughter to daughter. Its a mixed bewteen earth magic and self magic. Also I too eat enegry thats why i only need to eat human food onces a week and thats it. and the most I eat is up to 500-800 cals

Sinesthera
there was also the time when i was at this weird thing for i guess it was magic, it was like a convention and i relaxed my barriers so i stopped holding my energy close to my body and everyone in the room felt it. there was also the time when i concentrated and changed a screw into a nail in front of my brother... and more random rain storms. wind appearing inside the gym even though i think that was on accident, just a random gust of wind when i was standing on the balance beam. it was hot so yeah wasn't really thinking much about that one. the times my house has attacked people, people feeling pain when i do magic over a distance,(not many instances of that because i don't like hurting people but i have slapped people and they felt it) and some other stuff

Sinesthera
Komenusai
OOO a party. that sounds nice. So you guided the party members to the party with that new spell?
it's not really new i just had to adapt an old one you know... i made one locus for people to teleport to and then something to manage traffic and i turned the persons doorway in there room into a teleport for the persons spirit so they'd be able to find the place. otherwise i just sent out invites telling people where to go. i took a couple people there my self but i wanted the one person to know how to leave and get there when ever they wanted.

Dagmar get krank
I can swallow a coin and make it come out my bum. smile

Sinesthera
Gothic Seriph
I love Necromancy. I love raising demons and an Army of the Dead!

Don't piss me off or I'll sic my zombies on you.
you know bringing someone back to life the proper way is hard work... all that reconstructing the physical body and all that... it's annoying...

Sinesthera
Komenusai
Sinesthera
Komenusai
O. ok. I guess that could be a reason for some people to have doubts. kinda giving a person a loaded gun and telling them not to go crazy with it. trust issues. I get it.
yeah the fact is you don't need structure to kill someone. structured spells are less dangerous then unstructured attacks. unstructured have a bad tendency to be unstable and to hit others then the target they also have a tendency to not just hit the target but to hit everything around the target as well. just think of people throwing a giant ball of energy at someone. they aim they shoot depending on their aim they score or miss. it's dangerous. i'd rather give someone a gun then a flame thrower.
the person has the will weather or not i give them the gun. they have the fule and they have a way to use it. my gun just makes sure they don't hit anyone other then their target. also it makes sure that it is thier intent it is their will they feel it necassary. it has to be a consentrated deliberate action for it to work.
the person has also been attacked before in spirit form and i am not always going to be their to save them
icic very interesting.
this is what she wrote to me, i find it mildly condecending
Sinesthera,
Your what? 16? 17?
Other than the basics, and I mean the BASICS, you shouldnt be teaching anyone.
Your still young, and should still be honing your skills, and not teaching others past their level of comprehension, maturity and skill.

I'm fast approaching twenty. I spent over three years in a very strict apprenticeship to become an Erilaz. I continued honing my skills, studying and finding mentors in anything I researched afterwards. Having completed my apprenticeship, I am eligable to take apprentices of my own, BUT I know better.
I'm still young, and still learning. I have no intentions of taking an apprentice or actually teaching anything other than the absolute basics until I am much, much older and far more experianced.
It is my responsibility to be careful and judgemental of what I teach to others and to whom I teach it. I suggest you do the same.

This stuff is NOT for everyone. There is a reason most paths require initiation or apprenticeship. To ensure one starts off right and is mature and responsible enough to know and handle what they learn.

i understand her arguements but she knew nothing of the situation. i think everyone can do magic but it would be nice if those who were morally responsible were the ones who did. i cannot control who knows something but i can inform tem to the best of my ability so that the person does not do something stupid by accident. keeping information away from someone is almost as bad as giving them potentially harmful. if people do not know how to protect them selves or they know how but in a potentially dangerous way isn't it only right to try to teach them how to do it in less dangerous way or to teach them how to protect themselves.

Sinesthera
yes i have, i'm one of those unique individuals which can look at possible threads. some of them only go so far , the destruction of eerything... you can only go so far down a thread... when the dominent thread is stopped because of certain events such as major world catastrophe(every person is dead and the universe is about to be destroyed due to evil mages?) generally you would want to back track and decide on a different thread. dead ends do happen, also world enslavery woul not be a very happy end and so you would most likely want to stop it before it happens... or if it does happen stop it from ever happening...

Karolka
Does any of you believe in power of Atlantis Ring?

erinnightwalker

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 am

What a special, special snowflake Sinesthera is.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 am

Wait til you see the thread she made on..... fluffy bunnies.

erinnightwalker

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
What a special, special snowflake Sinesthera is.

i wanted to be a snowflake in my elementary school play crying
instead i was a christmas tree and the costume was very uncomfortable
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't the word "deity" and "god/goddess" interchangable?

ShadowCatSoul

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

ShadowCatSoul
Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't the word "deity" and "god/goddess" interchangable?

i want to say - sometimes, not always?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
More tragic: There was a person there who recently gained an allergy to onions. And she loves them. gonk

Onions being an IBS trigger for me makes me a sad sad birdie.

Recursive Paradox

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Recursive Paradox
Celeblin Galadeneryn

Onions being an IBS trigger for me makes me a sad sad birdie.

Onions are delicious when cooked in things, but nasty by themselves.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh man. I love coming here. It never fails to cheer me up.

Chaos Blue

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:46 pm

erinnightwalker
Wait til you see the thread she made on..... fluffy bunnies.
She's ******** lucky she's not active anymore.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games