Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:19 am
violet_faerie
Nice started work ^^ Keep it up 4laugh

Violet is so pretty. The no skirt is working really well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:52 am
i need a new quest and a new outfit theme...  

sabre_sword

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:20 am
btw..dont rate me.. im selling everything for lack of a better thing to do ..im on a new quest!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:12 pm
congrads then on your new quest! heart

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:11 pm
Shirahime_76
10/10 I love your entire outfit, *touches your ears* xp their so cute

Im still kinda new so i dont have much, redface stressed
Hehehe... :giggles at teh ear-touchy: Don't... Not there. Me ears are sensitive... heart Well, I still think it's cute. I won't rate you for now, but still...good start.

To my Goth fangirl: Of course I'm right. Azzy-sama is usually a VERY good judge of these things...

And to Sabre...did you really sell EVERYTHING...? Like...the gloves and boots I gave you...? crying

I want a G-LOL Gown and a Maid set... crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:08 pm
10-10 You would look good in the maid costume Azzy-sama......and the gown.......I don't have enough money for the hat yet..... I'm questing for the gown.....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:10 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
10-10 You would look good in the maid costume Azzy-sama......and the gown.......I don't have enough money for the hat yet..... I'm questing for the gown.....
I'm curious as to what YOU'RE wearing. What's it called...?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:27 pm
Dark Mistress top Gothic Lolita, Goth Skirt, and Gothic Lolita Dark Dollie shoes.....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:52 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Dark Mistress top Gothic Lolita, Goth Skirt, and Gothic Lolita Dark Dollie shoes.....
I already have the G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt and Top... I want the Boots. And all the other G-LOL things. I want to be able to wear them one day, but if worse comes to worse, I'll give them all to my mule so she can be cute. heart

I also want a Maid Set. whee Oh yeah, sorry to be off topic, but you should add me on AIM, Goth Fangirl-chan. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:41 am
10/10

just cause you're Azzy-sama xd  

Atiri

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:39 am
Okay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
MadAzrael
Shirahime_76

Hehehe... :giggles at teh ear-touchy: Don't... Not there. Me ears are sensitive... heart Well, I still think it's cute. I won't rate you for now, but still...good start.

To my Goth fangirl: Of course I'm right. Azzy-sama is usually a VERY good judge of these things...

And to Sabre...did you really sell EVERYTHING...? Like...the gloves and boots I gave you...? crying

yesh i did crying sorry sweatdrop ive got nothing cept the clothes on my virtual back ..im questing for a G-LOL Pink Gown and a new hairstyle  

sabre_sword

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:05 pm
Atiri
10/10

just cause you're Azzy-sama xd
xd I give you a 9/10. Very cute and everything, but I don't think the sketchbook works...and it's missing a little something...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:08 pm
Another new hair style? I think you should just pick one and stick with it.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:13 pm
sabre_sword
MadAzrael
Shirahime_76

yesh i did crying sorry sweatdrop ive got nothing cept the clothes on my virtual back ..im questing for a G-LOL Pink Gown and a new hairstyle
:dies: You...SOLD my GIFTS...? crying  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games