Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:12 pm
Lucky, my school isn't on that sort of schedule. We're still doing our midterms, and mine are turning out terrible. The one I was most confident about was earth science lab, and I got a C on that. =/

::SUPERSPAZ.::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:12 pm
Scheissenkopf
Schools over yay. no more english till next year. I start 4 new classes on tuesday.

Same here, I hated my english class. I only finished one and a half questions on the exam. xD The teacher wanted everyone to write an essay for every single one of the questions! I think she's insane. She expects way to much from us, even if we are an honors class.

I think I did good on all my other exams. I thought I bombed my spanish one, I was one of the last people to turn my test in and about halfway through it I was sick of it and just started bubbling in random answers. I somehow managed to get a 91 though, and my grade before that exam was at 93%, so I managed to pass with a really low A. =P  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:02 pm
Wow. Can I borrow your luck sometime? Say, for my AP exams?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:38 am
Hmmm wow. I had mid terms in like two and half weeks and here people are already moving on to their next classes. It's odd.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:15 am
Masquanade
Hmmm wow. I had mid terms in like two and half weeks and here people are already moving on to their next classes. It's odd.

my classes are 1.5hrs long and last half a year. Block biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:20 am
^^; It's been a while since you've really heard from me. Do know that I'm checking in, reading about the goings on, accepting members, checking for thread repeats, all those modly things, I'm just not posting much. Sorry.

On another note, my first winterguard contest it today. Hopefully no one will die...  

froggyfluf

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:41 am
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade

'Tis because they're on the same schedule as my high school, which leaves first semester finals until AFTER winter break. Don't ask me why; totally ruins the break AND the final scores...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:24 pm
iOggy
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade

'Tis because they're on the same schedule as my high school, which leaves first semester finals until AFTER winter break. Don't ask me why; totally ruins the break AND the final scores...

My high school used to have finals before winter break, but switched to a schedule like yours this year. No one, students or teachers, wanted to do that, but the elementary school teachers wanted it for some lame reason, and outvoted the high school teachers.

I just found out that the schedule is locked in for the next two years before they can consider a change. Doesn't matter to me anymore 'cause I'm a senior, but very annoying for my sophomore sister.  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:31 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2028126

Is this thread Chatterbox-worthy, or do we just lock it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:32 pm
Durza the Shade

Eh chatter it. (scheiss on sis account dont flame me)  

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Tarashia
Durza the Shade

Eh chatter it. (scheiss on sis account dont flame me)

*does so*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Should I Lock/Delete This thread.  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:12 pm
Scheissenkopf
Should I Lock/Delete This thread.

Well; it's not exactly productive thought; to be honest , I almost expected this to be in the real Chatterbox. I say lock it and let it die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:47 am
I'm alive still... just not been around much, life happened... lol.

anyway, i'm off...  

Eldritch BiLast

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:37 am
I'm sorry that I haven't been quite as active as I should be, either. Been having some issues lately. =/ I've still been accepting requests and things, but really haven't been on Gaia as much overall.

PS, I have a SNOW DAYYYY today, and am off all week due to Regents exams (NYS examinations mandatory for sophomores and up, and I'm only a freshman). ^_^ Yaaaay!

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games