Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:16 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

The worst part of Quidditch was the running warm-ups and the walking to the Pitch. Wren waited around, fiddling with a deck of tarot cards for Taco, Talbot, Skip or Isolde to head out. Or even Vivyan or Jessica if they were going to tryouts. But Dunce was running around in circles like an idiot, meowing impatiently and making a racket so after a few minutes of sitting around in the Common Room he just headed out.

One past the stairs, Wren of course tucked his cat under his arm like a very fluffy orange Quaffle and flew the rest of the way to the Pitch. ”Shawna, hey.” he greeted, curt as ever. Dunce tottered around for a bit as he grabbed a sign in sheet. Complete, Wren handed the form to his cat, who dutifully walked it the few steps to Shawna before sitting there, tail swishing for attention (and maybe snacks).

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Wren Winchester
House: Slytherin
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: yeah
Advanced Flying II: yeah
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: keeper
Second Choice Position: reserve/ strategist lol

setting SETTING || with CHARACTERS
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing "There is duckery afoot" tshirt and black jeans
status Hopefully Shawna has Andi's hilarious speech skills.

Position: keeper
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 16
Modifiers: +8 to blocking the quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:29 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick walked onto the field, and grinned, it was a great day for tryouts, if only because there were tryouts. It would be better if it wasn't a tryout day, and he had the opportunity to try and aim for Brook or Aidene again, that was great last time. He greeted Shawna and Wren at the same time, "Hey Shawn, Wren. How was your summer?" He knew how Wren's summer had been - terrible. He had heard all about it from Sparrow. It was merely a courtesy question, something one always asked when greeting people the first time after a break. He took a form, filled it out, returned it, then began warming up for tryouts.

form
Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Chadwick Knapp
House: Slytheirn
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Reserve

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position:
AC: 15
Modifiers: +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:25 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Slytherin Quidditch Try-outs (2049)

Shawna was relieved when Wren arrived first to the field. "Hey Wren," She greeted before looking down at the orange feline that presented her with a form. "Hey there, aren't you the sweetest. Probably looking for something aren't you?" She greeted the cat. "How about I trade that paper for this treat." She suggested with a smile. It paid to have a cat of her own. Trading tasty cat treat for the form and giving the feline a few pets, she just couldn't say no to a cat.

"Wish Charlie would be that helpful." Shawna commented as Chadwick walked over. "Hey Chadwick," She greeted the younger boy. "My summer was good, not overly eventful." She commented. Truth be told she just hung at the inn and helped out where she could. Her typical summer really. "Can I speak with you Wren? I have something I'd like to ask you." She asked trying to remain hopeful. God she hoped this would work out.

Once she had Wren separate, Shawna prepared herself for the big question. "Alright. My question is this, will you be my vice captain?" She asked before letting out a small breath. It was out there and there was no taking it back.

Status : Concerned but Hopeful
                                                  Company : Other Slytherins... Chadwick & Wren.

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Tryout Form please fill out

Username:
                                                    Character's Name:
                                                    House:
                                                    Year:
                                                    Advanced Flying I: (yes or no)
                                                    Advanced Flying II: (yes or no)
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: (0-6)
                                                    Any Special Skill: (max of 3)
                                                    First Choice Position:
                                                    Second Choice Position:

addaellis
                                                  Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:05 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Dunce purred happily, delighted with not just pets, but snacks and praise! She licked Shawna's hand very contently, and sat there nibbling her prize. Wren was about to drag her off to get stretching when Shawna asked to talk to him. If this was about ignoring Chadwick's question earlier...god please don't make me play nice to him...

Instead, she asked him to be vice captain.

“ME?” Wren asked incredulously. “I play reserve. And occasionally strategist, but that was a joke because I figured I’d read while warming the bench.”

Wren knew how to count: He had known that Slytherin was usually short on players, and he knew he was technically the next oldest after Shawna, but age only meant seniority when there wasn’t someone more skilled. “I figured you’d pick Isolde or Skip,” he confessed. He gave her his honest assessments, free of charge because he was feeling generous: ”Isolde’s competitive, smart, and has a year of starting under her belt. And I’ve thought Skip was good quidditch material since his Sorting Feast; he might be nicer to the newbs too. So what if they’re second years? Groom them young.”

There was another second year, standing not too far away, but they were talking about good leaders, and Wren thought Chadwick Knapp was more presumptuous than he was, and that was saying something. At least, Wren would think, he was honest. Chadwick hid behind his twin and pretend smiles. Or maybe he was being petty because the boy was dating his sister. Either way, he wasn't a fan.

”Look, ultimately I trust your decisions Shawna; if you want me to do this, I’ll VC. But I want to win, and I’d rather you pick the best candidate to help us actually do that and not just the oldest geezer.”

setting Slytherin Tryouts 2049 || with Shawna and Sparrow's human
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing "There is duckery afoot" tshirt and black jeans
status Ugh if I VC it’ll be extra work. Maybe she can just make Dunce VC.

Position: keeper
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to blocking the quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

murruelecreuset

I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:13 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv made sure to get up extra early to make sure she wasn't late for tryouts since she'd been excited about them all week. She didn't really have any exercise type clothing so she just chose some shorts and a t-shirt hoping it would be enough. Flying class had been interesting and it just made her even more hyped up for quidditch. Arriving at the field she could see some people already there and waiting which made her feel relieved that she wouldn't be the first one there but now she was nervous because she looked like the only first year. She went up to where the forms were and gave the girl besides them a small hesitant grin before filling them out and going to wait off to the side. Viv had asked to borrow a school broom and she kept arranging her hold still not used to holding one without an instructor around.[color#CBA135]"Sh

Username: Yukina101
                                                  Character's Name: Vivyan Frank
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser maybe?
                                                  Second Choice Position: Um..beater maybe? Or wherever

Position: N/A
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to shoot, +2 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:41 pm

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch a bit lonely his too tall friend was off to bigger better things. He rarely talked to others so not much else to do but go do the paperwork.

Username:kungfudemoness
              Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
              Year: 5
              Advanced Flying I: yes
              Advanced Flying II: yes
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              First Choice Position: Chaser
              Second Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
              AC: 17
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot got to the pitch, annoyed with himself. It was one thing to have slept in, quite another to sleep in the day of tryouts. Huffing quietly to himself, he grabbed a form and filled it out, hoping that his tardiness wasn't going to cost him his spot.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Talbot Clifton
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +7
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:43 pm
User Image
                                                  Young blood, run like a river
                                                  Young blood, never get chained
                                                  Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                  You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Sεcσηδ Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde was pretty sure that her brother had only wanted to have breakfast with her because he was trying to make her late. Not that it worked, because she could see that there weren't many people at tryouts. Still, she was not going to let Loke make her mess up. After all, this year they were actually playing each other, and she was going to score more points than Loke was this term. Smirking with that thought, she filled out her form and turned it in.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Getting into it this year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Not yet
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swip
                                                  Second Choice Position: Still want to be chaser.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to all
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                  Don't care what your old man say
                                                  Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                  But we gonna raise hell anyway

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:18 pm
((Like Weasley said for Gryffindor, hate that we can't have tryouts properly but we got a game to play.))

Team Captain
Shawna Llywarch

Team Vice-Captain
Wren Winchester

Keeper
Wren Winchester

Chasers
Takuto Ikeda
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
Vivyan Frank

Seeker
Shawna Llywarch

Beaters
Talbot Clifton
Chadwick Knapp

Diamond Wales
Kungfudemoness
Yukina101
addaellis
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:18 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren was out at the Quidditch pitch soon after breakfast that morning, reviewing flying maneuvers. When it got hotter he found a shady corner of the pitch to read and snack with no one but his cat. About half an hour before Slytherin Quidditch tryouts, he went to grab the quaffle to practice with and took the liberty of fetching the chest and forms. Hey, one less thing for Shawna to do. He knew now how painful prefect nonsense was and was in a good mood from not needing to do that today.

He tossed his own form on the pile, and Dunce stretched out over the piles taking a nap and making sure the pages didn’t fly off as the two awaited other quidditch people.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Wren Winchester
Year: fifth
Advanced Flying I: yeah
Advanced Flying II: yea
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Whatever we need I guess

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

setting Quidditch Pitch || with Dunce, awaiting the Slytherin team
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing sweater
status practicing

Opened by VC at Loki's request

[quote”murruelecreuset"]

I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:14 am

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch ready for a new season. Hopefully, some fresh faces joined. He wanted to try and help teach them before he graduated. Filling out a form he went and proceeded to stretch

Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
              Year: 6
              Advanced Flying II: yes
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Second Choice Position: Keeper if we're that desprate

Position:
              AC: 18
              Modifiers: [+8] steal and score

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:09 am
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie had heard the Slytherin team needed people do why not tryout? He had no idea of he would be good or not but worst would be reserves or just not on the team. No risk high reward choice. He joined the others for tryouts and filled out his form.

Character's Name: Archie Wingrove
                                                                                        Year: 1
                                                                                        Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                                        Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position:
                                                                                        AC: 10
                                                                                        Modifiers: +2 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:00 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick walked on the field and sighed, of course it was only Wren in charge here for now. He grabbed a form and handed it filled out, and mumbled, "I don't know why I have to fill this form out every year. It's not like you don't know who I am Winchester, you've only known me my entire life basically." He walked away and started stretching, he was excited for quidditch, but was a little sad, Aidene wasn't going to play so he lost that target, Sparrow may not play, and he was on the same team as Wren so he couldn't exactly try to aim for Wren. What a sad game it was when your favorite rivals left the game, at least he still had Brook and Cenek to play against.

Username: Stefan lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Chadwick Knapp
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: (Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger)
Second Choice Position: Reserve beater?

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position:
Modifiers: +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:03 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

Slyтнerιɴ Secoɴd Yeαr ✌️ Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 12🤪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was walking out to the pitch still somewhat sleepy from having to wake up early on a weekend and munching on a peeled orange she'd swiped from the table. It wasn't allot but she'd learned from last year to not eat so much before going running and flying all over the place. Besides, it was fruit wasn't it? That made it kinda healthy? She arrived at the pitch with one wedge left and spotted Wren with the forms. Stuffing the last wedge in her mouth so she could fill one out she belatedly realized she couldn't talk to the older boy so she merely offered a closed smile with bulging cheeks before scurrying away to stretch.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Vivyan Frank
                                            Advanced Flying I: Currently taking
                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                            Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser...I suppose
                                            Second Choice Position: Um.....beater?
                                            [color#CBA135 ]"Sooo, d

Position: N/A
AC: 11
Modifiers: +3 to shoot, +3 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna knew she was late. If it wasn’t one thing it was another today. First, she woke up late. Then she had to break up a cat fight between two younger girls before breakfast, which she dumped down the front of her upon getting to it. This followed her getting ready. That entailed a missing sock and having to clean up a mess no thanks to her cat Charlie coughing up a fur ball in her shoe. Once that was dealt with the damage had been done and she was late to get the ball running down at the Quidditch pitch.

Making her way as fast as she could, Shawna noticed a few snakes had made an appearance. Lucky for her Wren was extremely helpful and had already set things up. Thank god for that one, she was grateful to have him as vice captain. “Sorry I’m late, the day has been total chaos since I woke up this morning.” She admitted. “Good start I see.” She added as she fixed her ponytail. Hopefully they'd get some more players though.

Company : The team...

OOC : - - -

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games