Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why worry?" Akihiko asked, still seeming perplexed by this. "Everything's material. It can easily be replaced by Ohayou's funds. No doubt they're sparing no expense, after all." the musician shook his head very carefully. "I just don't get it. They'll get him an apartment or loft or condo or even a house.... He'll get a new wardrobe, electronics, kitchen supplies, furniture, bedding, decor... hell, Hiroki will probably hire an interior decorator for the man." shrugging, Narcissus sighed. "As for me... I don't even worry about myself so why the hell should he? The only thing I've got to worry about is..." the young Koyasu paused... he had something to worry about.
Quite an important something...
"Nevermind what I just said. At any rate, Lucky-san doesn't need to be worrying about me. Ever. Because from where I'm standing, I don't even know the guy."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well I guess that all didn't happen before because you were housing him but still, you're expecting Ohayou to front everything, that's pretty generous if they do. Even so I expect he'll want to pick out and buy his own things. He's sort of as independent as you are." Michi stopped for a moment thinking that Narcissus was just either a wee bit hard of hearing or had the sensitivity of a mushroom. Very obvious that the man that had been Narcissus prior was quite a bit more self centered and less capable of working with others.

"Ok, Narcissus, let just take a moment to step outside the box. Just because You don't know him right now, He knew you as you were and had feelings for you. Come on. You may say you've never been in love but I know you're not so far out there that you don't understand the concept. He's probably worried sick about you as a manager and...as someone that cares about you. Heck, I'm even worried about you and you don't remember me either." He paused there and he did catch that 'nevermind' but he didn't push it knowing that if it was a memory then in good time other pieces would leak out of the box in his brain.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 pm

It was a cold morning... a cold afternoon... a cold evening... night... dawn...
The chill seemed to run through the man as if he were standing outside. And yet, clad in a comfortable button down white shirt with casual blazer and slacks... sitting before a rather beautiful fire in the hearth... the elder gentleman was still cold.
Koyasu Aki hadn't been feeling well the last few days, and certainly this day was hardly an exception. However, the only person who knew of it was his personal physician... and butler.
Today however, the chairman of Ohayou had actually gotten dressed, knowing that sooner or later Hiroki Asato would come looking for him.
The news of his grandson's collapse had very nearly made the man run out the door... but Ito, his butler, had steadfastly disapproved of such a rash action given the elder Koyasu's recent health problems. In fact, it was only by luck that the man wasn't in the hospital himself.
After an home visit by his physician, Aki had very nearly been admitted due to an aggravated heart condition.
A condition that he had been hiding from everyone for well over a year now.
Sipping warm brandy to help stave off the cold, the chairman stared into the fire, able to think of only one thing as he reclined in a tall backed comfy chair.
Akihiko...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Though Michi may have thought it a memory... it was simply the fact that he hadn't wanted to discuss the internal politics of Ohayou with someone newly hired on.
"And I'm telling you, Tanaka-san, that you're both worrying needlessly. I'm fine. Aside from a bit of amnesia, I'm alright." Narcissus replied back, trying to force the point.
Of course right NOW he was fine... but who was to say his heart wouldn't suffer another shock?
Who was to say that he wouldn't be thrust back into the hospital for a relapse?
Or... that he wouldn't die?
"Ohayou will front everything. It's obvious from the way Hiroki's been going on and on about it. Besides, he told me that..."
Grabbing the side of his head, Akihiko felt like he was going to faint as a pain set itself behind his eyes, making it hard to see.
"He told me that he... was... going to re... replace..."
A strong wave of nausea washed over him, and the musician had to slam his body back against the bed and bit his lip to keep from emptying what contents might have been in his stomach.
Hiroki had told him that... before... not... not now... and...
And he...
He...
"Ittai..." Narcissus hissed, fingers tangling in some of the hair free of his bandaged head.
His breaths were coming quickly, the pain obvious from his body's reactions.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi stood there shocked for a moment when Narcissus reacted the way he did. But then he rushed to the man's side and hit the button for the nurse, "Shh...shh...It's ok...I think you just remembered something."

He took Narcissus' hand and started untangling the man's fingers from his own hair. "The nurse should be here any minute." Michi quickly checked over Narcissus' body then did what he could do best. He used his massage skills to tap a nerve point and draw the tension away from the muscles. He much rather would have used his needles but they weren't in the hospital however, he hoped that this would help for a short time.

"I know you need to remember your world...but I didn't realize how physically painful that experience might be." Michi said as the nurse ran in. "His head's hurting again after he remembered something I think."

The nurse nodded while she checked Akhiko's vitals and then gave him a local pain killer rather than one that would knock him out completely. "I think it would be best to just get some sleep now, Koyasu-san."

Michi nodded and picked up his coat, "I should probably get going because Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san are probably still out there waiting. I'll tell them you're going to sleep for awhile."

It wasn't long after that Michi left.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Hours later...on to a new day

And Koyasu-sama was right because the sedan pulled into the drive way and Asato Hiroki was let out by the driver quickly. Hiroki hurried to the door because the cold seemed to be penetrating everything lately.

He hoped that by coming here he would get an answer as to where Koyasu-sama was. Hiroki really was fond of the older man having learned so much from him over all these years of service. In fact, there was still this hope in Hiroki's mind that one day he could safely retire along with Koyasu-sama but that hope had shrunk in the many months of late. And now, he doubted that Akihiko would ever be capable of taking over Ohayou either for personality...and now health reasons.

The Elephant of Ohayou felt like he was plodding along holding everything together even when he knew his own life had become much less his own. It wasn't what he had planned for when this game first started. Now he wondered how things would be evaluated with Akihiko's newest...problem.

Finally he ended up at the front door and with a firm hand, knocked. He prayed that the man was in. He almost dreaded what he would find here today. But Hiroki tried very hard not to let that worry show on his face. He didn't want to leave the impression that he couldn't handle things. He wanted Koyasu-sama to feel like he had placed trust in the right person.

So...now he waited and hoped that someone would answer the door.

He touched the door b

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
]  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 pm

After the pain was gone, only then, did Akihiko start realizing that Michi was still there.
He had somehow just blurred everything out... completely forgetting who was in the room at all.
"Tanaka-san..." the musician whispered, blue eyes opening to focus on the physical therapist. "Make sure you let Lucky-san know I want to talk to him... and... as much as I want to remember what has happened... as much as you THINK I'd rather be this stubborn pain in the a** b*****d... I'd like to get a glimpse of what I was like before this... because to be perfectly honest, it sounds like I was having a helluva lot more fun." Akihiko said with a slight smirk before nodding, knowing that the other man really did need to leave.
Once Michi was gone, Narcissus closed his eyes and just relaxed, letting the pain flow away.
Overwhelmed, exhausted... so very out of his element...
He felt like he could sleep for weeks...

Ito answered the door, bowing respectfully to Hiroki. "Koyasu-sama has been waiting for you." the butler spoke with a nod, leading the megane-clad man through the house and into Aki's private study.
For a moment, the chairman didn't realize he had a visitor, then he turned his head and smiled very slightly. "I figured you would be on my doorstep sooner or later. Come in and have a seat, Hiroki. Ito, a glass of brandy for him as well, hmm?"
"Of course, sir." the butler spoke, going over to a cabinet and fetching Asato his own drink.
As Ito set it down next to the man, and of course left shortly after, Aki cut right to the chase.
"How is he, Hiroki? How is my grandson?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Sobbing in Naoko's arms, Ryuukaze felt so weak and pitiful, so utterly pathetic...waking up screaming and crying like a little child.
He was supposed to be the one who was there for Naoko when he cried and couldn't sleep, he was supposed to be the stronger one...and now look at him!

"G...gomen...it was just a dream..." he sputtered.

"But it...it was so horrible. You...you were...we were puppets, and...oh god I can't even describe it..."
It had truly been so horrific that the violinist was unable to go into detail at the moment. All he could do was cling to the blond, shivering and shaking, taking little gasps for breath as his panic slowly began to subside.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Simply holding Ryu was reassuring...
But having the man crying like that... sobbing in fear and probably a bit of pain as well...
"Just a nightmare..." the blond whispered, gently kissing the violinist's forehead. "It wasn't real, Ryu-kun... We're not puppets." smiling gently, the blond tilted his akuma's chin up to look the other man in the eyes. "We're performers, but not puppets, ne?" he asked warmly, trying to lift his lover's spirits as much as possible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

"Not puppets...." he repeated, trying to calm himself with his beloved's help.

"It was...Hayato. Not...your ex. The...the other..." he explained, taking a deep breath.
It was over, it was just a dream. Just a one time thing, right?

"It's ok, Na-kun. I'm...I'm fine now. I know, it's not real. It was just...so intense. I've never had a dream like that before. Just...weird."
Looking up into amber eyes, the brunette raised his head and gently kissed those pink lips he loved so very much.
He kissed them like he had never kissed them before. Sweet with a good dose of passion and need, tongue diving in to taste that honeyed mouth, to confirm the reality of it all, the bond that they had.

"I love you, Naoko." he whispered, leaning back on the hospital bed.

"Thank you..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Hello, Ito-san" he answered as he was let in. The long walk down the halls left Hiroki trying to plan out what he would say. There was so much and so many questions he wanted to ask. However, he doubted he would have time to speak them all.

It was then he saw him, Koyasu-sama casually sitting in a chair as if nothing were happening at all. Or maybe that just appeared that way on the surface. Hiroki doubted that the Tiger of Ohayou could just sit idly by for anything. It just didn't seem right.

"Thank you, sir. " he responded once Koyasu had offered. He sat down and looked over at the man taking the brandy easily when it was given. But only a sip passed his lips before the real questions came forth.

"He doesn't remember Ishi-san. And threw an Iphone at him. I think Ishi-san tried to tell him about what he didn't remember. I sent Ishi-san to one of the private rooms at one of the hotels we use so he doesn't have to go to Koyasu-kun's home. I'll get him set up in a new apartment soon enough. Although, Koyasu-kun is still concerned about his appearance and wants to cover up his health issues, which I've already got our people on it. Beyond that, he's pretty much the man you knew before he stayed with Ishi-san. I don't think he remembers his music that he did with Shou which could be a big problem for awhile beyond the personal issues. I am thinking about sending him on vacation with Shou once he is well enough. There was an offer for that to happen from Shou. Maybe it would jog his memory at least for the music aspect. However, I'm not sure how to approach Shou on that."

Sighing for a moment he took another swig of the brandy wishing it could take his troubles away. "But Koyasu-kun also...well, he guessed something else was wrong and now wants to help save Ohayou from Smash's threat of takeover. I think he at least has some memories of disliking Matsumoto Izo. I know you must have read my messages. I've sent you plenty about the situation. But I want to know why you've not responded. I can understand your silent on many matters but this one is not the one I expected."

Hiroki clenched his brandy glass a bit tighter sitting at the edge of his sit. "I'm not going to let this company fall apart or get devoured, even if you don't answer my calls, even if Koyasu-kun has returned to his former disposition. But I would like to know why you've not been there."

]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:22 pm

"That boy is far too like me for his own good." Aki smirked slightly, dark gaze turning to the fire as he gazed at it, the light flickering in his eyes. "Hide his health issues, Hiroki. Hide them deep. Bribe people if you need to, but his career is too important to him to loose... and he will certainly begin to fall if word of this gets out."

The elder man swirled his brandy glass for a moment before taking a sip. "Have I ever offered you brandy before?" he asked idly, now looking at the warm liquid. "I've only just begun to drink it myself really... you can call it a rather natural remedy... or preventative." moving his gaze to the younger man, Chairman Koyasu smiled softly. "Did you ever wonder why I was so suddenly interested in an heir? Why I began to push you... to push Akihiko?" once more, he sipped the brandy. "I'm having my own health issues. My heart, to be honest. Palpitations really, so nothing too severe at this point. However, my physician has instructed me to step back from so much stress... as I have been doing lately. Yes, I received your messages, but I haven't responded because I want to see you, well you and my grandson, figure out the problem for yourselves." Aki sighed, shaking his head. "I know it selfish of me, Hiroki, and I'm truly sorry for placing you in this position... but I have to see you rise to your full potential. If you can't handle Izo.... you can't handle this company. We've seen how my grandson deals with the b*****d. He's got no tact. Simply rash actions. His heart may be in it now, but it won't do any good for the boy to go flying off the handle... again."

Sighing once more, the elder Koyasu set his now empty glass down and steepled his hands in front of him. "There will be a dvd of the concert. Have Akihiko watch it, push production up swiftly and get an unfinished copy if need be... but the sooner he remembers what he did that night... the sooner his memory will return. It may still come slowly and in pieces, but he needs to remember. The man NEEDS Izzy Lucky, even if he doesn't know it. I won't have my grandson becoming the next Matsumoto Izo... and if he can't remember... he won't be a part of this company in the future; musician or chairman."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:00 pm

That kiss...
It was warm... beautiful and warm and full of everything that Naoko truly desired.
He held his beloved akuma, cradling the injured man against his chest even after the kiss.
"I love you too, Ryu..." the blond whispered, gently kissing the violinist's temple once more. "I know the nightmares you have... believe me, I know they're terrible... I know that pain so well... but I want you to rest. I want you to sleep, Ryu... Because you can't get better unless you let yourself rest, let your mind be at peace... I swear, I won't go anywhere."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Yes sir." Hiroki answered in the same 'I will get it done' tone he had used for years as Koyasu-sama's secretary. Ah he missed those days and life where he was had only just begun. It was going to be a mess to keep all that quiet even with the rumors. Why did he always have to get all the hard jobs? Koyasu-kun had it lucky indeed. Spoiled brat.

"Ah...yes you have, sir." But Hiroki did not remind the man of when considering it had been a very embarrassing and unfortunate day for Hiroki when it had been offered. Hiroki didn't really associate brandy with good moments. "Sometimes, yes, I did but I you're getting older so I figured that even you would have to make preparations." But then he heard the rest of the meaning behind those questions.

He didn't say anything when the news of Koyasu-sama's heart was brought into the picture. Hiroki had been a little suspicious and well, he knew that the man had many years on himself. But he did nod when told about rising to his potential. Hiroki could expect that much from the man he had worked for all these years. "I'll handle Matsumoto-san." he returned firmly hoping that his own tenacity would pull him through. Things were going to get a lot rougher, that he knew. But he was determined not to lose. There was no way he wanted to be Matsumoto's employee.

"Koyasu-kun, only makes him angry. That much is clear." he agreed and wondered how a man like Koyasu-kun with a grandfather like Koyasu-sama could totally be lacking in the diplomacy department.

"Yes, last message I got from Jaz-san was that he was pressing out the first uncut dvd for Shou and Narcissus to review for content. It's mostly raw footage but they were suppose to sit down together and determine the cuts/keeps. Yamada-san is picking up the DVDs and dropping them off within the next 2 hours." He looked at his watch and then back up at the man.

"I'll have Izzy Lucky picked up from the hotel as soon as Koyasu-kun gets moved from the hospital. Although Koyasu-kun might need Ishi-san, I think Ishi-san needs a little of his normal world back. I don't want to ask too much of him after all that has happened. And well after Koyasu-kun blackened the edged of his eye, I'm kind of loathed to make him a victim of your grandson." he answered feeling a bit protective considering Koyasu-kun's bad reputation.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

"We'll heal from this eventually, right?" Ryu half said, half asked.
It was hard to believe that there were things that one couldn't heal from. He had always believed that what didn't kill you made you stronger...but perhaps there were some things that didn't hold true for. Or...maybe some things just took a lot longer...seemed a lot more daunting to overcome.
What he hated most was how weak and helpless he felt in the moment, quivering fearfully in his lover's arms.
He was a failure. A complete and utter failure. He should have been able to protect Naoko....but he hadn't. He had actually made things worse by being so gullible...and weak.

Sighing, Ryuukaze just lay there, looking away, down at his hands as his head lay on Naoko's chest.

"Ok. I'll try to rest..." he practically whispered, trying not to let on that he was afraid of closing his eyes.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games