Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I got hacked once when I was new on Gaia. Luckily, I succeeded to get my items back by reporting that case to a Mod.

Don't forget that hackers can send emails on Hotmail, Yahoo and etc. and fake an account check. =/

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:45 am
Tahimek
metamonkey
hyper_azn_girl
metamonkey
Is there a way for me to apply for a job at this bar?
just tell me what job you want and you will get the job ^_^

jarvin: what happened?
hmm...............can i be a sushi chef?
I'll handle this.

Alright, we can use another hand at the APBar. So as long as you wash your hands before handling the sashimi, you're good to go.
YESH!!! alrighty then, who wants sushi?

[sushi chef]

metamonkey

metamonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:47 am
all this talk about hacks makes me wanna change my password..

[sushi chef]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:52 pm
metamonkey
all this talk about hacks makes me wanna change my password..

[sushi chef]
u probably should just to be on the safe side....  

RAWRpham

xoCrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:24 pm
I got hacked in a MMORPG game before because I was playing at my friend's computer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to change my password but she did. -__-;

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:52 am
kinda makes me want to change my password too
although i'm pretty happy with mine
xD  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

metamonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 pm
xoCrow
I got hacked in a MMORPG game before because I was playing at my friend's computer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to change my password but she did. -__-;

User Image

i got hacked in an MMO also. this person said i could be a mod if i gave him my password. so when i told him/her, i realized, "no one asks for your password. not staff, not mods, no one." i tried to report the incident right away, but it was too late. the person already got my stuff. so i stopped playing the game. but i think i got the hacker banned, so its all good.
ninja
anywhoo, who wants sushi? anyone?

[sushi chef]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:23 pm
metamonkey
xoCrow

User Image

i got hacked in an MMO also. this person said i could be a mod if i gave him my password. so when i told him/her, i realized, "no one asks for your password. not staff, not mods, no one." i tried to report the incident right away, but it was too late. the person already got my stuff. so i stopped playing the game. but i think i got the hacker banned, so its all good.
ninja

[sushi chef]
i do!!  

RAWRpham

eggfooyoung

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 am
Yo can i be Dj in the club?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:04 am
kawaii_usagi108
metamonkey
xoCrow

User Image

ninja

[sushi chef]
i do!!
here you go!!

User Image

[sushi chef]

metamonkey

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:54 am
metamonkey
kawaii_usagi108
metamonkey
xoCrow

User Image

ninja
anywhoo, who wants sushi? anyone?awesome!! thanks!!

[sushi chef]
i do!!
here you go!!

User Image

[sushi chef]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 am
there's this really cool sushibar-like place close to my school that has a wide variety of sushi. this one time after school, a couple of friends and i bought this party platter that had like 50 pieces of sushi on a wooden boat. the funny thing was after we ate, we had a wrestling meet and i almost threw up during my match. gonk

[sushi chef]  

metamonkey

Arynh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:55 am
I miss this one sushi bar I used to go to when I lived in Japan. After moving to the US, sushi just wasn't the same. I really like the aburi kind of sushi. Take a regular maguro sushi for example - they'll kinda torch the top so that the tuna is half-cooked, then they put all sorts of sauces over it.

Some sushi from when I went to visit my hometown for spring break:

This one's the aburi maguro sushi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Arynh
I miss this one sushi bar I used to go to when I lived in Japan. After moving to the US, sushi just wasn't the same. I really like the aburi kind of sushi. Take a regular maguro sushi for example - they'll kinda torch the top so that the tuna is half-cooked, then they put all sorts of sauces over it.

Some sushi from when I went to visit my hometown for spring break:

This one's the aburi maguro sushi
that looks really good!! now i want to go to japan to taste the "real" thing. im kinda getting tired of california rolls.  

metamonkey

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games