Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:18 pm
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
J a c k. Off J!LL
True, but it would be kinda funny at the same time xD
&& I'm doin' fine, thanks 3nodding

you?

I'm good. Legs are hurting due to ice skating/climbing rock walls today, but I'm okay. 3nodding

Translation: I hurt because i am a wimp.

^.^

xD

You just can't/won't let her go, can/will you xD

-sigh-

Anyway.

If I call you Jack Off, and you call me Sodomy, I think we'll make a wonderfully interesting pair xD

So then, Jack Off/Jill.

It's nice to meet you.

=D

My great-grandfather had appendicitis when he was in his forties. He went to work for a week with it before his appendix exploded. He finished his day at work before going to the hospital.

He died when i was young, but one thing i took to heart from him is never complain when you hurt.

Hmm, that's a good lesson =O

-sigh-

I must go.

So have a good evening everyone! =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:19 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
J a c k. Off J!LL
Tsubaki89
J a c k. Off J!LL
Translation: I am back from my long absence!

Hello um...(Hmm, nickname.) Jill! I think it would be rude to call you Jack Off! xd How are you this evening?

you?

I'm good. Legs are hurting due to ice skating/climbing rock walls today, but I'm okay. 3nodding

Translation: I hurt because i am a wimp.

^.^

xD

You just can't/won't let her go, can/will you xD

-sigh-

Anyway.

If I call you Jack Off, and you call me Sodomy, I think we'll make a wonderfully interesting pair xD

So then, Jack Off/Jill.

It's nice to meet you.

=D
Hmm...we have a deal then....Sodomy xd
&& likewise :B

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Good night Sodomy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Tsubaki89
J a c k. Off J!LL
Tsubaki89
J a c k. Off J!LL
celebie.exe
J a c k. Off J!LL
wheeew! I art backers rofl

English, please?
Translation: I am back from my long absence!

Hello um...(Hmm, nickname.) Jill! I think it would be rude to call you Jack Off! xd How are you this evening?

you?

Ahhh...
ice skating sure is fun...

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:21 pm
Sweet dreams domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Well, i am going to go to the store for some snacks. I need me sugar.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:33 pm
Goodnight Sodomy!
I too, must turn in.
Sweet dreams to you all!

And remember: If you hold in pain that might be something serious, it's just taking time off of your life for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Tsubaki89
And remember: If you hold in pain that might be something serious, it's just taking time off of your life for no reason.

It is not a matter of holding in pain. The idea is you should not complain, because complaining about the pain will do nothing, save hurt those around you.

And, is anyone else still around?  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:13 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

It is not a matter of holding in pain. The idea is you should not complain, because complaining about the pain will do nothing, save hurt those around you.

Sorry. I had a virus. It attacked my firefox. I am unsure if I want to re-install it. The virus was called Bloodhound.Exploit.58

Deleting it was good, no?

I mean. It was embedded in my firefox application. So ... removing firefozx completely shoud rid me of it, no?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:20 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

Sorry. I had a virus. It attacked my firefox. I am unsure if I want to re-install it. The virus was called Bloodhound.Exploit.58

Deleting it was good, no?

I mean. It was embedded in my firefox application. So ... removing firefozx completely shoud rid me of it, no?

Unfortunately, i do not know that virus offhand. I find it unlikely a virus would just imbed inself into Firefox, without leaving any remnant behind. I suppose you could find out more by looking around the internet, which may be your best bet.

But Internet Explorer is terrible, so you should be using something else.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:25 pm
Actually, from just a quick search, it seems you should be fine to reinstall it. An easier way to remove it would have been to use Firefox's option delete temp files. That should have removed it without any problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:44 pm
Anywho, is anybody around? I am here for any and everything. Computer help, relationship advice and legal assistance all for free!  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:56 pm
zz1000zz
Anywho, is anybody around? I am here for any and everything. Computer help, relationship advice and legal assistance all for free!

I have nothing further. Relationships and legalities are fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

Are you sure? I mean, if you have any other problems, i can probably fix them. Please?

I mean, if you do not have any problems, i may just have to cause some to alleviate the boredom.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:05 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

Are you sure? I mean, if you have any other problems, i can probably fix them. Please?

I mean, if you do not have any problems, i may just have to cause some to alleviate the boredom.

Hmm

Good at physics?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games