Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

metamonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 pm
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I got hit by a car today!
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

WHA?!?!?!?!?!?!?! no way... could you tell us how it happend?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:16 pm
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I got hit by a car today!
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
by who?!?! wait were u in another car when the car hit u or were u like on the sidewalk or something when they hit u???  

RAWRpham

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:26 pm
metamonkey
Is there a way for me to apply for a job at this bar?
just tell me what job you want and you will get the job ^_^

jarvin: what happened?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:17 am
    i hope somebody's being serious. neutral

insert weird name

metamonkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:20 am
hyper_azn_girl
metamonkey

hmm...............can i be a sushi chef?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

O mi Gaw-d, a car hurted my little Jarvin-boy...

GOOD JOB @ DRIVER. scream

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:16 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O mi Gaw-d, a car hurted my little Jarvin-boy...

GOOD JOB @ DRIVER. scream

It feels so right
To
night

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Since when am I yours? ;O Pssh, You wish heart
But anyways:
Summer class ended for the day. I was riding my bike down to my actual high school for marching band. A couple of blocks down the road, I see this elderly lady slow down at a curb. I thought she was gonna let me go, but she turned to look to her other side while talking on her cellephone. So I went ahead and then right when I was in front of her, she moved and hit me. I was knocked off my bike, a little dazed. I was right before she hit me, "Dude... I wonder what it's like getting hit by a car." So I got an answer xd But After I got up, she got out of her car. I said to her, "OH MY GOSH! IS YOUR CAR OKAY?! DID I SCRATCH IT?!" She said that she was fine and I started wondering if I should've gotten her phone number or license plate just in case. I said no, because I thought I might get in trouble for getting hit by her gonk I didn't want to make such a big deal about it... So, She asked me what my name was, and I replied Jarvin. Here's the part I didn't understand. If you just hit someone, and they told you their name was Jarvin, would you believe them? gonk I probably wouldn't, unless they also told me their birthdate. A piece of her license plate fell off (the border thing.) So I was really scared for her car... Then She asked if I was okay to ride the bike, I said I was fine. A while after riding, I realized that my rear tire's break broke. Oh well. At least that lady's car is alright, right?

The students in my summer class started laughing at me the day after (today) Because they said that I should've gotten a lightning bolt wound on my forehead instead of the lame scratch I have. They think I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and somewhat resemble his Asian form xd xd xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 am

What the hell, Jarvin. O_o When you get hit by a car, it's the driver that's supposed to say "O MI GAW-D ARE YOU OK?!".

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:45 pm
ugg the guy that hacked my account,im gonna KILL them!!!!!!!!! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:01 pm
kawaii_usagi108

howd u get hacked?!/, ive been on gaia since 03 and have never been hacked i dont get how people are getting hacked unless ur password is just really easy to guess  

AznTrix

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:03 am
AznTrix
kawaii_usagi108

howd u get hacked?!/, ive been on gaia since 03 and have never been hacked i dont get how people are getting hacked unless ur password is just really easy to guess
You've pretty much summed it up. I've never heard of people getting hacked unless hackers have cracked passwords or were given to them by unsuspecting members.

@ kawaii_usagi108 - Did you ever send a report about the hack?

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:05 am
metamonkey
hyper_azn_girl
metamonkey

hmm...............can i be a sushi chef?
I'll handle this.

Alright, we can use another hand at the APBar. So as long as you wash your hands before handling the sashimi, you're good to go.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:15 am
AznTrix
kawaii_usagi108

ive been on sice 05 and no one knows my password and isnt easy at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:16 am
Tahimek
AznTrix
kawaii_usagi108

You've pretty much summed it up. I've never heard of people getting hacked unless hackers have cracked passwords or were given to them by unsuspecting members.

@ kawaii_usagi108 - Did you ever send a report about the hack?

[WAITER]
i did  

RAWRpham

Ran Shou Han

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:19 am
A bar... Eh....
Hi ppl...

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games